Pages in category "Very Famous"
The following 36 pages are in this category, out of 36 total.
- A great dramatist, government officer. He wrote one book, Shah Jahan. That is very famous book for theatrical play. So in that Shah Jahan, means the king emperor Shah Jahan. Practically, the name which is given on the book, the hero title, he's the hero
- Anasuya, the wife of Atri Muni, gave birth to three very famous sons - Soma, Dattatreya and Durvasa - who were partial representations of Lord Visnu, Lord Siva and Lord Brahma
- As a person with a sense of honor and magnanimity does not like to hear about his abominable actions, a person who is very famous and powerful does not like to hear himself praised
- If someone is very powerful, he also becomes attractive, and if someone is very famous, he also becomes attractive, and if someone is very beautiful or wise or unattached to all kinds of possessions, he also becomes attractive
- In Kolapura there is a river named Urna. From the Bombay Gazette it is understood that there were about 250 temples there, out of which six are very famous
- In London we have instituted a program where important men come to meet with me in the evening for discussion of Krsna Consciousness. I have talked with a very famous sculptor, a teacher of a boys college and today George Harrison is supposed to visit
- King Prthu continued: My dear devotees, headed by the suta, just now I am not very famous for my personal activities because I have not done anything praiseworthy you could glorify
- Krishna Consciousness movement will be very famous there and you will find many interested persons to become devotees, just like at Mexico
- Sivananda Sena replied, Yes, sir. Raghunatha dasa is with Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and is a very famous man. Who does not know him
- Sometimes great demons and atheists like Ravana and Hiranyakasipu and many others become very famous due to advancing material civilization by the help of material science and other activities with a spirit of challenging the established order of the Lord
- The heavenly planets may be very famous for offering better facilities of material enjoyment, but as we learn from the Bhagavad-gita (BG 9.20-21), one has to come back again to the earth planet as soon as the acquired virtue is finished
- The King constructed a nice temple, and regular service was executed. Gopala became very famous under the name of Saksi-gopala (the witness Gopala)
- The kings said, "Dear Lord (Krsna), You are ever famous, for You can put an end to all the miseries of Your devotees. Please, therefore, accept us as Your surrendered servants"
- There are many persons who are very rich, very powerful, very beautiful, very famous, very learned, and very much detached, but no one can claim that he possesses all riches, all strength, etc., entirely
- Those who perform severe austerities and penances, those who give away all their possessions out of charity, those who are very famous for their auspicious activity are not able to obtain any auspicious results
- Tukarama Acarya became very famous in the Maharashtra province, and he spread the sankirtana movement all over the province
- Two other verses he (Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya) wrote, beginning with the words vairagya-vidya-nija-bhakti-yoga and kalan nastam bhakti-yogam nijam yah, are very famous among Gaudiya Vaisnavas
- When a person is very great and famous, many unscrupulous persons become his enemies, for envy is the nature of materialists
- When Duryodhana saw that Maharaja Yudhisthira had become very famous after performing the Rajasuya-yajna and was fully satisfied in every respect, he began to burn with the fire of envy because his mind was always poisonous
- While he (Maharaja Sibi) was on the earth he became very famous as a protector of surrendered souls and a donor of charities