This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Vrndavana (56 C, 825 P)
Pages in category "Uttar Pradesh"
The following 8 pages are in this category, out of 8 total.
- In several provinces in India, especially Maharashtra, Uttar Pradesh and other adjoining states, there is sometimes a great scarcity of foodstuffs due to lack of rainfall
- In the Indian city of Agra, in Uttar Pradesh Province, there is a great monument called the Taj Mahal, which is a tomb made of first-class marble stone
- The residence of Lord Ramacandra on this planet is Ayodhya. Ayodhya City is still existing in the district of Faizabad, which is situated on the northern side of Uttar Pradesh
- The sages of Naimisaranya (at present, Nimsar, in Sitapur District, U.P.), who assembled under the presidency of Suta Gosvami, discussed in detail all the various incarnations of the Absolute Truth
- The tract of land comprising about one hundred square miles from modern Delhi to the Mathura district in Uttar Pradesh, including a portion of Gurgaon district in Punjab (East India), is considered to be the topmost place of pilgrimage in all of India