unlawful | unlawfully
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Unlawful Desires (7 P)
Pages in category "Unlawful"
The following 35 pages are in this category, out of 35 total.
- Actually it is all illegal, for to work for one's self-interest is both unlawful and destructive. Even the cultivation of spiritual realization for one's own self-interest is unlawful and destructive
- Akrura said, "My dear son of Vicitravirya, you have unlawfully usurped the throne of the Pandavas. Anyway, somehow or other you are now on the throne. Therefore I (Akrura) beg to advise you to please rule the kingdom on moral and ethical principles"
- At the same time, he could not rid himself of his unlawful affection for his sons. Understanding these two contradictory factors, he offered his respectful obeisances to the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- Dhrtarastra's affection was also unlawful and did not show much intelligence. In plain words, Akrura hinted to Dhrtarastra that his staunch family affection was due to his gross ignorance of fact or his blindness to moral principles
- Diti knew that because of his (Siva's) being quickly angered he might spoil the pregnancy she had so unlawfully (by untimely sexual intercourse) achieved
- I (Dharma) have lost my three legs and am now standing on one only. Are you lamenting for my state of existence? Or are you in great anxiety because henceforward the unlawful meat-eaters will exploit you?
- If human society unlawfully claims that the property of the universe, either partially or wholly, belongs to mankind, all of human society will be cursed as a society of thieves and will be punished by the laws of nature
- In the age of Kali many foolish persons commit such unlawful offenses and equalize the two categories (visnu-tattva and part and parcel)
- Janamejaya invaded Taksasila (Ajanta), and he decided to avenge the unlawful curse upon his great father, Maharaja Pariksit
- Just as the barking of a dog may be considered unlawful, offensive speech may also be considered sinful, for it is just like barking
- Just like a big lawyer takes the protection of the lawbook and he makes the law unlawful. Similarly, the demons are so intelligent that they take advantage of scriptural injunction and do all nonsense
- Karma means regulated work, and vikarma means just the opposite - unlawful, forbidden activities. The word akarma means that one is not affected by the results of work
- Karma means when you act according to the sastra, that is called karma. Lawful activities. The lawful activities is very good. But unlawful activities, you are punishable. So the business of sense gratification is unlawful activities
- Krsna showed His universal form to Arjuna just to show him that these people were already killed for their unlawful action. That scene was shown to Arjuna because devotees are always peaceful, & they cannot perform such horrible actions. BG 1972 purports
- Nakula began lamenting: "O, all auspiciousness to Krsna! I am so surprised to see that the condemned descendants of the Kurus, who so unlawfully occupied the throne of the Kuru kingdom, are at the same time criticizing Krsna with diplomatic devices"
- No one can surpass the vigilance of material nature or hide his intentions from material nature. If human society unlawfully claims that the property of the universe, either partially or wholly, belongs to mankind, all of human society will be cursed
- Sense gratification means unlawful sex life. Sex life is not sense gratification . . . unlawful sex life is sense gratification. If there is no need of sex life and one uses sex life anyway, that is sense gratification
- Since he (Akrura) was deputed by Krsna to visit Hastinapura, it is understood that he was very intelligent in studying a diplomatic situation. Dhrtarastra was unlawfully occupying the throne after Pandu's death, despite the presence of the Pandavas
- So much human energy is being diverted to making money, for the general population has increased its capacity to make more and more dollars, but in the long run the result is that this unrestricted & unlawful monetary inflation has created a bad economy
- The Baghbazar party and Mayapur party have unlawfully usurped the missionary institution of Srila Prabhupada
- The washerman continued, "They (government men) will arrest You and punish You (Krsna & Balarama), and You will be in difficulty. I have practical experience of this fact. Anyone who unlawfully wants to use the King's property is very severely punished"
- Unlawfully accumulated money is now being snatched from miserly citizens by various methods of state taxation for the future civil and international war fund, which is spending money in a wasteful and destructive manner
- Unrestricted and unlawful monetary inflation has created a bad economy all over the world and has provoked us to manufacture huge and costly weapons to destroy the very result of such cheap money-making
- We are now utilizing instruments without fulfilling the desire of Aniruddha, or the Hrsikesa. That means we are using it for sense gratification unlawfully. Therefore we are becoming implicated in sinful activities
- We have very good experience, especially in big, big cities. People, just to get money they are doing so many unlawful activities, vikarma
- We refuse to accept any controller of this universe because if we accept a controller we have to account for our sinful activities, just as when we accept the government we have to account for our unlawful activities
- When living beings become intoxicated with the power of material science to exploit the resources unlawfully, and that also only for sense gratification, there is necessity of the Lord's incarnation to chastise the rebellious and to protect the faithful
- When there are too much criminals in the state, unlawful, lawlessness, the state becomes overburdened, disturbed, overburdened. At that time the administrators are puzzled what to do