union | unions
Subcategories Pages in category
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Union"
The following 44 pages are in this category, out of 44 total.
- A human being is born due to union of the father and mother, but a civilized human being has another birth by contact with a spiritual master, who becomes the actual father
- Although he remembered the warning of Sukracarya, he thought of this union as the desire of the Supreme, and thus he had sex with Sarmistha
- Although I belong to the heavenly planets and you belong to earth, I shall certainly enjoy sexual union with you. I have no objection to accepting you as my husband, for you are superior in every respect
- Ato grha-ksetra-sutapta-vittair janasya moho 'yam aham mameti (SB 5.5.8). The union between male and female provides the impetus for gaining a nice apartment, a good income, children and friends. Thus one becomes entangled in this material world
- Because of attachment to the body and its by-products, he feels affected by union with and separation from his family, society and nation. As long as this continues, one continues his material life. (Otherwise, one is liberated) - SB 10.4.20
- Because of the union of these sixty daughters (of Daksa) with various exalted personalities that the entire universe was filled with various kinds of living entities, such as human beings, demigods, demons, beasts, birds and serpents
- By the grace of Lord Brahma, King Agnidhra and the heavenly girl Purvacitti, found their union quite suitable. Thus they enjoyed worldly and heavenly happiness for many thousands of years
- If a woman of a high caste marries a man of a lower caste, their union is called pratiloma. If a woman of a low caste, however, marries a man of a higher caste, their union is called anuloma
- In the ecstasy of ghastliness in devotional service, feelings of neutral love, laughter or servitude are compatible, whereas feelings of conjugal union and fraternity are incompatible
- Material scientists sometimes suggest that the tendencies of male and female bodies cause their union and that this is the cause of the birth of the child
- My dear friend (Haridasa Thakura), she (Mayadevi) said, you are the friend of the entire world. You are so beautiful and qualified. I have come here only for union with you
- My happiness is in the service of Krsna, and Krsna's happiness is in union with Me. For this reason, I give My body in charity to the lotus feet of Krsna, who accepts Me as His loved one and calls Me His most beloved
- Service to My lover is the home of happiness and is more sweet than direct union with Him
- She said, "My dear friend, you are the friend of the entire world. You are so beautiful and qualified. I have come here only for union with you"
- Sometimes we enjoy subtle pleasure, thinking of sex life. That is called nari-sangame. Nari means woman, and sanga means union. So those who are practiced, so when there is actually no union, they think of union
- Steady ecstasy of conjugal love is the original cause of bodily enjoyment. In the Padyavali this original cause of union is described when Radharani tells one of Her constant companions
- The "mysterious unity" you speak of is devotional service, whereby the eternal part and parcel of God renders loving service in union with Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. It is not an impersonal or vague thing
- The earth planet is also called go, or cow. As bulls fight between themselves to ascertain who will have union with a cow, there is always a constant fight between the demons and the Supreme Lord or His representative for supremacy over the earth
- The grossest type of anartha which binds the conditioned soul in material existence is sex desire, and this sex desire gradually develops in the union of the male and female
- The Lord is directly concerned with the twice-born or civilized men. A civilized man is one who has taken his birth twice. A living entity takes birth in this mundane world due to the union of male and female
- The prostitute replied, "First let me have union with him once; then the second time I shall take your constable with me to arrest him"
- The right conclusion of dovetailing everything in relationship with the Lord is called yoga-maya, or the energy of union, and the wrong conception of detaching a thing from its relationship with the Lord is called the Lord's daivi maya, or maha-maya
- The steadily devoted soul attains unadulterated peace because he offers the result of all activities to Me (Krsna); whereas a person who is not in union with the Divine, who is greedy for the fruits of his labor, becomes entangled
- The steadily devoted soul attains unadulterated peace because he offers the result of all activities to Me; whereas a person who is not in union with the Divine, who is greedy for the fruits of his labor, becomes entangled. BG 5.12 - 1972
- The symptom of this (being directly connected with God) is Krsna consciousness, constant engagement in devotional service. This was known to Devahuti, yet she was anxious to have a son by bodily union with the sage - Kardama Muni
- The union of Kasyapa Muni and Aditi was not like the sexual intercourse of ordinary human beings
- The union of the impersonalists and the union of the devotees are not on a par. The impersonalists try to fully stop their individuality by attaining sayujya-mukti, or unification by merging into oneness
- The word stri means "expansion." By bodily union of the husband and wife their qualities are expanded: children born of good parents are expansions of the parents' personal qualifications
- The youthful duration of their lives is very pleasing, and both men and women enjoy sexual union with great pleasure for a long time. After years of sensual pleasure - when a balance of one year of life remains - the wife conceives a child
- Today Haridasa Thakura has promised to enjoy with me. Tomorrow certainly I shall have union with him
- While Rahu, in disguise, was drinking nectar among the demigods, the Supreme Personality of Godhead severed his head. The wife of Samhlada was named Krti. By union with Samhlada, Krti gave birth to a son named Pancajana
- With the ecstasy of anger in devotional service a mixture of compassion or chivalry is compatible, whereas a mixture of laughter, conjugal union or dread is completely incompatible
- With the ecstasy of chivalry in devotional service a mixture of conjugal union, laughter or anger is always incompatible
- Yamunacarya said that "Not actually union with woman, but if I think of union," tad-avadhi bata nari-sangame smaryamane, smaryamane, "simply by thinking," bhavati mukha-vikarah, "oh, immediately I becomes disgusted: 'Ah, what is this nasty thing?' "
- You (Kardama Muni) once made a promise that our bodily union should now fulfill, since children are a great quality for a chaste woman who has a glorious husband