unclear | "not clear"
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Unclear"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
- Ambiguity means he is not clear in his knowledge
- As a consequence of sinfulness, men are condemned (mandah), their intelligence is unclear (sumanda-matayah), they are unfortunate (manda-bhagyah), and therefore they are always disturbed by many problems (upadrutah). This is their situation in this life
- If a person is engaged in any kind of karma, his mind is called karmatmaka, colored with fruitive activity. As long as the mind is impure, consciousness is unclear, and as long as one is absorbed in fruitive activity, he has to accept a material body
- If one's idea of God is not clear, he thinks it is mystical, but one who has got clear idea of God, clear order from God, then it is not mystical but it is practical
- The Darwin's theory of evolution, there is some idea, but it is not clear, not scientific. They are trying to prove that it is scientific. That is not scientific
- The materialistic philosopher Darwin has tried to study the changes of the gross body, but because he had no knowledge of either the subtle body or the soul, he could not clearly explain how the evolutionary process is going on
- To explain an unclear word, men generally join it with other words. Such an attempt is called udghatyaka