trust | trusted | trustfully | trusting | trusts |trustworthiness | trustworthy
Subcategories Pages in category
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- ► Authentic (2 C, 67 P)
- ► Entrusted (5 C, 99 P)
- ► God's Responsibilities (1 C, 12 P)
- ► Innocent (9 C, 154 P)
- ► Our Trust (Disciples of SP) (15 P)
- ► We Do Not Trust in God (2 P)
Pages in category "Trust"
The following 41 pages are in this category, out of 41 total.
- A certain brahmana (Canakya) will betray the trust of King Nanda and his eight sons and will destroy their dynasty. In their absence the Mauryas will rule the world as the age of Kali continues
- According to Canakya Pandita, women are generally not very intelligent and therefore not trustworthy
- Although Akrura was trusted by the enemy of Krsna, his heart was clear. He was a pure devotee of Krsna. He risked becoming Kamsa’s deputy just to meet Krsna
- If you think you shall keep the money you collect there for future use for temple, that's alright, but my Guru Maharaja used to say, "Trust no future, however pleasant"
- In this verse (SB 5.6.4) the word pumscali refers to a woman who is easily carried away by men. Such a woman is never to be trusted
- Several other religious organizations such as ours have received tax-exemption status. I trust that you will kindly provide our institution, being a purely religious and non-profit charitable organization, with the same facility of tax-exemption
- Since Sati was the daughter of Daksa, however cruel and contaminated he might be, naturally it was expected that he would receive her very nicely. But here (in SB 4.3.18) it is indicated by the word anavasthita that such a person cannot be trusted
- Since the followers of the mind bring about material bondage, we should be very careful not to trust the mind
- That sun-god is now setting, yet the poor animal who trusted in me since its mother died has not returned
- The king knew well that the Supreme Personality of Godhead never tolerates any insult to His unalloyed devotees. Such tapasvis were trusted leaders even of the rogues and thieves, who would never disobey the orders of tapasvis
- The Sanskrit word visvasta-ghata refers to one who breaks faith or causes a breach of trust. The mass of people should always feel security because of the government's protection
- The two legs do not speak, and they are blind. If a person simply trusts his legs to take him walking, he is likely to fall into a hole or bump into something. Thus led by the blind legs, one's life may be placed in jeopardy
- There is no experimental evidence that matter has anywhere produced a living entity. Trust no future, however pleasant
- This is surrender. This is trust. Then activities begins. Then he will act according to the order of Krsna. When he has surrendered, he'll do as Krsna says, man-mana bhava mad-bhakto mad-yaji mam namaskuru
- Tigers are very kind to their cubs, but it is also known that sometimes they eat them. Malicious persons should not be trusted, because they are always unsteady
- Trust no future, however pleasant. You may talk that future is very bright, but we don't believe in that
- We are constructing the Hare Krishna Land project in Juhu Beach and we trust that you and your family members will take advantage of the facilities for generations to come
- What kind of surrender? Marobi rakhobi, jo iccha tohara. "Now I have surrendered. If you want, you can kill me. And if You want, You can keep me." This is surrender. This is trust. "If You like, you can kill me. And if You like, you can save me"
- When there is hatred and malpractice and mutual mistrust in the caste system, the whole system becomes degraded, and as stated herein (in SB 3.21.52-54), it creates a deplorable state
- Without spiritual culture a human society is another polished edition of the animals. There is no value of education in the animal society as the trained up lion in a circus is never to be trusted
- Women in general should not be trusted, and what to speak of a woman loitering like a prostitute
- Women in general should not be trusted, and what to speak of a woman loitering like a prostitute?