"three stages"|"three different stages"|"three stage"|" three concurrent stages"|"three other stages"|"three kinds of devotional stages" |"three of the above-mentioned stages"
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Three Stages"
The following 36 pages are in this category, out of 36 total.
- According to the Vedic principles, there are three stages of spiritual advancement, namely, sambandha-jnana, abhidheya and prayojana
- As one practices chanting this sound vibration, one passes through three stages of development: the offensive stage, the clearing stage and the transcendental stage - CC Preface
- As one practices this (chanting the holy name of the Lord) sound vibration, he passes through three stages of development: the offensive stage, the clearing stage and the transcendental stage
- Atma-prasadanim means if you want to satisfy your mind, if you want to satisfy your self, or even you want to satisfy your body... We are living in three stages: bodily concept of life, mental concept of life and spiritual concept of life
- In the material condition of all living entities, there are three stages of dreaming
- In the phenomenal manifestation there are three stages: the stage of consciousness, the stage of semiconsciousness in dreaming, and the stage of unconsciousness. But Your (Krsna's) Lordship is transcendental to all these material stages of existence
- It is sometimes said that because a child is innocent he is completely pure. Actually this is not the fact. The effects of fruitive activities reserved in the subtle body appear in three concurrent stages
- One has to get rid of all three stages of attachment to the material world
- One has to get rid of all three stages of attachment to the material world: negligence of spiritual life, fear of a spiritual personal identity, and the conception of void that underlies the frustration of life. BG 1972 purports
- One has to get rid of all three stages of material consciousness: attachment to material life, fear of a spiritual personal identity, and the conception of void that arises from frustration in life
- The Absolute Truth is perceived in three stages, of which bhagavan, or realization of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, is meant for the paramahamsas. Indeed, Srimad-Bhagavatam itself is meant for the paramahamsas
- The Absolute Truth is realized in three stages: impersonal Brahman, localized Paramatma (Supersoul) and ultimately as Bhagavan, the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- The living entity is entrapped by the material body and conditioned in three stages, namely while awake, asleep and unconscious. The mind acts throughout all three conditions of life
- The saintly brahmana said: O best of the asuras, Prahlada Maharaja, who are recognized by advanced and civilized men, you are aware of the different stages of life because of your inherent transcendental eyes, with which you can see a man's character
- There are three stages in chanting the holy name of God. The first stage is the offensive chanting of the holy name, and the second is the reflective stage of chanting the holy name. The third stage is the offenseless chanting of the holy name of God
- There are three stages in chanting the holy name of the Lord - the offensive stage, the stage of lessening offenses, and the pure stage. When a neophyte takes to the chanting of the Hare Krsna mantra, he generally commits many offenses
- There are three stages in chanting the holy name of the Lord. In the first stage, one commits ten kinds of offenses while chanting. In the next stage, namabhasa, the offenses have almost stopped, and one is coming to the platform of pure chanting
- There are three stages in chanting the holy name of the Lord. In the third stage, when one chants the Hare Krsna mantra without offenses, his dormant love for Krsna immediately awakens. This is the perfection
- There are three stages of fructification for sinful activity. At one stage, one commits the sinful act, before that the seed of this act exists, and before that there is ignorance whereby one commits the sin. Suffering is involved in all three stages
- There are three stages of transcendental knowledge by which one realizes the impersonal aspect of God - Brahman realization
- There are three stages of transcendental knowledge by which one realizes the localized aspect of God within the heart & within every atom (Paramatma or Supersoul realization) & the realization of the Supreme Personality of Godhead - Bhagavan realization
- These three Deities (Sri Radha-Madana-mohana, Sri Radha-Govindadeva and Sri Radha-Gopinathaji) are worshiped in three different stages of one's development. The followers of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu scrupulously follow these principles of approach
- To become Krsna conscious, one has to become transcendental to these three stages of consciousness. Our present consciousness should be freed from all perceptions of life other than consciousness of Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- To get free from three stages of the material concept of life, one has to take complete shelter of the Lord, guided by the bona fide spiritual master, and follow the disciplines and regulative principles of devotional life. BG 1972 purports