"three hour"|"three hours"
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Three Hours"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
- Food cooked more than three hours before being eaten, which is tasteless, stale, putrid, decomposed and unclean, is food liked by people in the mode of ignorance. BG 17.8-10 - 1972
- Foods in the mode of ignorance or darkness are essentially those that are not fresh. Any food cooked more than three hours before it is eaten (except prasadam, food offered to the Lord) is considered to be in the mode of darkness. BG 1972 purports
- Freshly prepared food is very tasteful but if kept for three or four hours becomes stale and tasteless
- If one has the proper means and wealth, he should occasionally invite the devotees of Caitanya who are engaged in preaching all over the world and hold a festival at home simply by holding congregational chanting for at least three hours in the evening
- In this way the Lord danced for at least three hours. Sometimes the symptoms of ecstasy were visible, including pleasure, moroseness and many other waves of ecstatic emotional love
- The new men should also go out for samkirtan, chanting or distributing my books. This will make them strong. Also, they must study my books at least three hours a day (including classes)
- They (Western people) work very hard in the office or factory, and again they spend three or four hours in transportation returning home. Then they retire at ten o'clock and again rise early in the morning to go to their offices and factories
- This procedure (distributing prasadam and talking about Krsna during the day and holding congregational chanting for at least three hours in the evening) must be adopted in all centers of the KC movement. Thus they will daily perform sankirtana-yajna