Category:The Royal Order
Pages in category "The Royal Order"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- A king is always protected by seven elements - his instructor (svami or guru), his ministers, his kingdom, his fort, his treasury, his royal order and his friends
- Akrura continued, "Let me offer my respectful obeisances unto You (Krsna), who appear as Kalki to chastise the so-called royal order degraded to the abominable condition of the mlecchas, who are below the jurisdiction of Vedic regulative principles"
- Although Parasurama was very proud, having rid the earth of the royal order twenty-one times, he was defeated by the Lord, who appeared to be a ksatriya of the royal order
- Although they were in royal order, they were very saintly persons. There are many examples, just like Maharaja Yudhisthira, Maharaja Pariksit. They were emperor of the world, but still, so pious, so religious, and so advanced in transcendent knowledge
- Arjuna was able to regain the cows along with some booty taken by force - the jewels set on the turbans of the royal order. Arjuna remembered that all this was possible by the grace of the Lord
- Arjuna was not a brahmin, neither a sannyasi. A grhastha, householder, and a . . . in royal order. He's on the battlefield. He's not a Vedantist. But just see how his knowledge is perfect
- As a great fighting hero, Jarasandha was ashamed, and he decided that he would no longer live as a king but would resign from his position in the royal order and go to the forest to practice meditation under severe austerities and penances
- At the Rajasuya-yajna (sacrifice) performed by Maharaja Yudhisthira, there was the greatest assembly of all the elite men of the world, the royal and learned orders
- At the time of Draupadi's precarious position, when she was attacked by the Kurus who wanted to see her naked in the open assembly of the royal order, the Lord saved her from being stripped by supplying an unlimited length of sari to cover her
- Lord Krsna is the SP of Godhead, He is worshipable by all brahmanas & demigods, who are the controllers of the universal affairs. Besides that, Krsna & His family members, the royal order of the Yadu dynasty, were the conquerors of all kings of the world
- Lord Krsna said, "The proper prescribed duty of the brahmanas is the study of the Vedas; the proper duty of the royal order, and the ksatriyas, is engagement in protecting the citizens"
- Oh, the son of royal order, you live forever. Because you do not know, next life is very dark for you, because you do not cultivate any Krsna consciousness
- Only the ksatriyas would fight. Especially the king, the royal order, they should come forward. Not that the politicians are sitting very comfortably at home, and poor people, they are given to fight in front of the enemy