Category:That Is Sannyasa
"that is sannyasa"|"this is sannyasa"|"that is sannyasi"|"this is sannyasi"|"That is real sannyasa"|"That is tridanda-sannyasa"|"That is also sannyasa"|"That is, practical sannyasa"|"that is the sannyasi business"|"that is called sannyasi"|"that is called sannyasa"
Pages in category "That Is Sannyasa"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total.
- I have taken sannyasa. I have dedicated my life for Krsna. That is the Vedic system, that certain portion of your life should simply dedicate for God. That is called sannyasa
- If there is no need, don't take even cloth. Remain naked - That is sannyasa. But because we have to preach, we have to go the people, therefore some covering. Otherwise, this is also not necessary for a sannyasi. Nothing
- Invite them, "Come and see." Give them prasadam. This is our policy. We are not constructing big, big buildings and temples for our convenience. For their convenience. This is sannyasi
- Sannyasa means that, that "I shall live with the minimum necessities of life and simply devote..." That is sannyasa. "I shall become a sannyasi and enjoy all material facilities" - that is not sannyasa
- Sannyasa means you can become a sannyasi even with your, this coat-pant. It doesn't matter, provided you have dedicated your life for the service of God. That is called sannyasa
- The mudha, they'll work day and night for sense gratification. Therefore, at a certain period of life, that stupidity should be given up and taken sannyasa. No, finished. That is sannyasa. Now this portion of life should be completely for Krsna's service
- The principle should be that we utilize our talents for the service of the Lord. That is real sannyasa
- The sannyasi should depend completely on God. That is sannyasa. Not that I shall go to a rich man and beg something and take money and utilize it. No. That is not required. Completely independent
- The vanaprastha, when the gentleman is completely educated for renouncing this world, then he sends back the wife to grown-up boys and he takes sannyasa. This is sannyasa dress
- These hippies, they are also giving up all work, that is sannyasa, but there is no guide. There is no guide. And because they have no guide, therefore their intelligence is not being purified. Simply there is a propensity for renunciation
- This is now formal accepting of sannyasa, but real sannyasa purpose will be fulfilled when you'll be able to induce the people of the world dancing like you. That is real sannyasa. This formal dress is not sannyasa
- To become sannyasi means that, that he'll be pure devotee, and wherever he will go, he will purify. That is sannyasa
- Tridanda-sannyasa means one who has devoted his life, means his activities, his body and his speeches. That is tridanda-sannyasa. Anyone who has devoted his mind, his body and his speeches for the service of the Lord, he is sannyasi
- Tyaga means to give up the result to Krsna. That is sannyasa. Sat-nyasa. Sat means the Supreme. And anyone who renounces everything for Krsna, the Supreme, he is sannyasi
- We should always remember that sannyasa means material activities finished. This is sannyasa: no more material activities. Only for the service of Krsna to live, that's all
- When one is young, he can remain with family, wife, children, twenty-five to fifty years. That's all. No more. Give up. Then take vanaprastha. Train up yourself for becoming sannyasi. Then take sannyasa simply for understanding God. That is sannyasa