Surrendering to Caitanya
Pages in category "Surrendering to Caitanya"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.
- After some five thousand years, Krsna came again as Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu just to teach the entire world how to surrender unto Him, unto Sri Krsna, and thus be purified
- Appreciating Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's favor, Bhavananda Raya also said, "Along with my home, riches, servants and five sons, I surrender myself at Your lotus feet"
- He (Kesava Kasmiri) surrendered unto Him (Lord Caitanya) and later became a pure Vaisnava in the sampradaya of Nimbarka. He wrote Kaustubha-prabha, a commentary on the Vedanta commentary of the Nimbarka-sampradaya, which is known as the Parijata-bhasya
- He has descended because He is an ocean of transcendental mercy. Let me surrender unto His lotus feet
- He sought the shelter of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's lotus feet with full surrender. Sometimes he would invite the Lord to dine at his home
- Let me surrender unto the PG who has appeared now as Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. He is the ocean of all mercy and has come down to teach us material detachment, learning and devotional service to Himself - Caitanya-candrodaya-nataka 6.74
- Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu said, "Your body is My property. You have already surrendered unto Me. Therefore you no longer have any claim to your body"
- The champion (Kesava Kasmiri) surrendered unto the Lord (Caitanya), and the Lord favored him. One who is favored by the Lord is freed from material bondage, as stated in the Bhagavad-gita (BG 4.9): tyaktva deham punar janma naiti mam eti so ’rjuna
- The cult of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu is explained here (in CC Madhya 7.130) very nicely. One who surrenders to Him and is ready to follow Him with heart and soul does not need to change his location. Nor is it necessary for one to change his status
- The more fallen a person is, the more he has the right to be delivered by the Lord (Caitanya) - provided, of course, he surrenders unto the Lord
- The next morning the poet came to Lord Caitanya and surrendered unto His lotus feet. The Lord bestowed His mercy upon him and cut off all his bondage to material attachment
- Thinking in this way, Vallabha Bhatta approached Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu the next morning, and in great humility, offering many prayers, he sought shelter and surrendered at the lotus feet of the Lord
- Thus the students, infidels, fruitive workers and critics all came to surrender unto the lotus feet of the Lord