suppress | suppressed | suppresses | suppressing | suppression | suppressor
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Suppress"
The following 38 pages are in this category, out of 38 total.
- A spirit soul, being part and parcel of the Supreme Lord, he is by nature very powerful. We do not know how much spiritual power we have got, but that is being suppressed by the material covering
- Among all means of suppressing lawlessness I am punishment, and of those who seek victory I am morality. Of secret things I am silence, and of the wise I am the wisdom
- And our philosophy is that everyone is God conscious; simply it is being suppressed, either by the so-called leaders or by the influence of external energy, which is called maya
- Death means suppression of will for seven months, that's all
- Desireless means your desires are suppressed by forced, "I shall not desire." That is not possible. You have got eyes, and if you want to suppress your eyesight, "I shall not see anything," is that possible? That is not possible
- Devaki became the residence of the Absolute Truth, but because she was within the house of Kamsa, she looked just like a suppressed fire, or like misused education
- Having gotten their most beloved Lord, the gopis began to please Him by moving their eyebrows and smiling and also by suppressing their anger. Some of them took His lotus feet in their laps and massaged them
- Hrd-rogam kamam, this is a heart disease, to be lusty. But if anyone hears about the pastimes of Krsna and the gopis, through right source, then this hrd-rogam, this lusty desire in the heart, is suppressed and he will develop devotional service
- If one does not think or act wisely, as Vedic knowledge prescribes, how can he stop the problems of life? Simply by atonement there may be a temporary suppression of difficulties, but they will arise again
- In political affairs, when a person disobediently agitates against the government, four principles are used to suppress him - legal orders, pacification, the offer of a post, or, finally, weapons. When there are no other arguments, he is punished
- In the Kali-yuga people cannot undergo very severe austerities. That is impossible for them, because mandah sumanda-matayo manda-bhagya hy upadrutah. They are already very much suppressed
- It appears that from the aggression of Baktiyar Khiliji in Bengal until the time of Chand Kazi, Hindus, or the followers of the Vedic principles, were greatly suppressed
- It comes to the conclusion of suppression, that "Give the dog a bad name and hang it." "You are not properly dressed; therefore you should stop it." It is like that
- O King, Maharaja Pariksit, who can suppress your enemies, the sons of Vrsni were Sumitra and Yudhajit. From Yudhajit came Sini and Anamitra, and from Anamitra came a son named Nighna
- O Maharaja Pariksit, suppressor of enemies (Arindama), Lord Siva fought with Jambha, and Vibhavasu fought with Mahisasura. Ilvala, along with his brother Vatapi, fought the sons of Lord Brahma
- Our Krsna consciousness movement is directed with this understanding (to preach only devotional service, not encouraging karmis, jnanis and yogis), and therefore the asuras always try to suppress it
- Our policy should be to protest against this persecution if they are determined to suppress our movement there
- Paramo nirmatsaranam, those who are no more envious. How they will have a devotee envious? He loves Krsna and in relationship with Krsna loves everyone. In that position, in that state, one will not try to suppress another
- Personally I don't want any such advertisement, but why this mentality of suppressing the fact?
- She (Devahuti) stood and scratched the ground with her foot, which was radiant with the luster of her gemlike nails. Her head bent down, she spoke in slow yet charming accents, suppressing her tears
- So we have to prove to the world that it is not brainwashing. It is real knowledge. Why you should keep it suppressed and leave the people in ignorance
- The demoniac followers of Kamsa thought that if the Vaisnavas, saintly persons and sages were persecuted, the original body of Visnu would naturally be destroyed. Thus they decided to suppress Vaisnavism
- The soul is eternal, therefore willing is eternal. It can be suppressed for sometime. Just like death. What is death? Death means stop willingness for seven months, that's all
- The yogi tries to suppress his senses, but even great mystics like Visvamitra fail in the attempt
- There are many suppressing agents, of which the most important are those that cut down the miscreants. When miscreants are punished, the rod of chastisement represents Krsna. BG 1972 purports
- There is great opportunity for persons who are born in India for spiritual advancement. Unfortunately by force, by propaganda, we are suppressing them
- They have tried to suppress our activities in many ways, but as far as we are concerned, we follow in the footsteps of Krsnadasa Kaviraja Gosvami and take them as envious pigs and hogs
- We are eternally related to Krsna, but at the present moment this relationship is simply forgotten or suppressed. Consequently we think that we have no relationship with Krsna, but this is not a fact
- We are eternally related with Krsna. At the present moment it is simply forgotten, suppressed. Therefore we are thinking that we have no relationship with Krsna. But that is not the fact. Because we are part and parcel of Krsna
- We have to prove to the world that it is not brainwashing; it is real knowledge. Why you should keep it suppressed and leave the people in ignorance? It is not your duty to bluff and cheat. That is not science
- When Caitanya met Srila Ramananda Raya of Kavaur on the bank of the Godavari, the Lord developed all these symptoms (of ecstasy), but because of the presence of some nondevotee brahmanas who were attendants of the Raya, the Lord suppressed the symptoms
- When knowledge of the Absolute Truth, which is on the platform of pure goodness, is suppressed by the rampant influence of ignorance & passion, the sages & self-realized souls withdraw to a solitary place of worship to elevate themselves spiritually
- While smiling, they (the gopis) confidentially expressed their suppressed anger and said, “Dear Krsna, we are ordinary women of Vrndavana, and we do not know much about Vedic knowledge - what is right and what is wrong"