State of Krsna Consciousness
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "State of Krsna Consciousness"
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total.
- In the beginning, from clear consciousness, or the pure state of Krsna consciousness, the first contamination sprang up. This is called false ego, or identification of the body as self
- In the Krsna conscious state, the living entity engages in devotional service under the direction of the spiritual master. In this way he gets out of the clutches of maya and takes shelter under the lotus feet of Lord Krsna
- In this way (by becoming Krsna conscious and render service unto Krsna as extensively as possible) one is liberated from material bondage. By the grace of Krsna, Devayani attained this state through the instructions of her husband
- In this way their (third-class devotees) minds may remain always absorbed in the thought of the Lord - His form, His activities and His transcendental nature. This state of Krsna consciousness is a liberated stage
- It is in the polluted state that the conception of non-Krsna comes. In the pure state, however, there is nothing but Krsna consciousness
- One can attain Krsna consciousness or divine life at once, within a second - or one may not attain such a state of life even after millions of births. It is only a matter of understanding and accepting the fact. BG 1972 purports
- One should think of no pleasure aside from the pleasure of the Supreme Self. This state is easily attained by directly practicing Krsna consciousness. BG 1972 purports