Category:Spiritually Advanced People
Pages in category "Spiritually Advanced People"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.
- A person who begins a spiritual life in Krsna consciousness, his asset will go with him. Never mind, in this body we may be little uncomfortable. A spiritually advanced man, or a person in Krsna consciousness, is never in discomfort
- Actually the job is to go to such pilgrimages, holy places, to find out experience spiritual advancement. Because many spiritually advanced men, they live there
- Another symptom of a sadhu or spiritually advanced man is described in Srimad-Bhagavatam by Lord Kapila: titiksavah karunikah suhrdah sarva dehinam (SB 3.25.21). The symptoms of a sadhu is that he is tolerant, merciful, and friendly to all living entities
- As soon as there is asrama that means "Here some men, saintly persons, spiritually advanced persons, lives." That is asrama
- Satya-yuga means people are all very advanced in spiritual life
- Spiritually advanced man, God conscious, there is no such distinction that "Here is an animal; here is a man." He sees that spirit soul is there in the animal and in the man, in the tree, in the plant, in the aquatics, the same spirit soul
- The listener must also be advanced to understand the words of such exalted, spiritually advanced people as Jada Bharata. Bhagavad-gita was spoken to Arjuna, not to others
- There are many persons, if they have associated, they... Unfortunately they do not associate with spiritually advanced men. That is their defect
- This Gayatri mantra is meant for spiritually advanced people