"spiritualism" |"spiritualism's" |"spiritualistic" |"spirituality"
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
- ► Our Spirituality (Disciples of SP) (2 C, 113 P)
- ► Questions On... Spirituality (General) (107 P)
Pages in category "Spirituality"
The following 24 pages are in this category, out of 24 total.
- Even more subtle than the intellect is the spirit soul. So true spirituality, or the real religion of the living entity, means to be situated in self
- Everyone should help to spiritualize all the activities of the world. By such activities, both the performer and the work performed become surcharged with spirituality and transcend the modes of nature
- Mahaprabhu slept short. His sentiments carried Him far and wide in the firmament of spirituality every day and night, and all His admirers and followers watched Him throughout
- Materialism means sense gratification, and spiritualism means to love God. That's all. Personal sense gratification. Here the relationship is just like a girl or a boy. The so-called love is temporary. That's all. There is no love
- Such mercy (Krsna's) is further described as cin-matram, completely spiritual. The use of the word matram indicates absolute spirituality, with no tinge of material qualities
- Sukadeva Gosvami had long ago stated the same truth, that at the end one must remember Narayana. That is the essence of all spiritual activities
- The inhabitants of Vaikuntha are so spiritually enlightened that in the presence of such spirituality, sex life is insignificant
- The significance of spirituality is that everything is eternal and inexhaustible. Everything taken from everything remains everything, or, as has been stated, in the spiritual world one minus one equals one, and one plus one equals one
- The spiritual master is generally called gosani, and thakura is used to address the paramahamsas, those in the topmost rank of spirituality
- The spiritual relation with the Lord is so enlivening and resourceful that no one can leave the company of the Lord, once having taken shelter of Him
- There is no material contamination in transcendence, nor is there any possibility of imagining a spirituality in matter. One cannot accept matter as spirit
- They (God's activities) are mysterious, and only by those who carefully try to go deep into the matter by spiritual devotion is the mystery discovered. Thus one gets liberation from material bondage
- When the flower is taken from the tree, it remains same; it does not lose aroma. The bees are equally attracted to flowers whether they are on the garland or on the trees. The significance of spirituality is that everything is eternal and inexhaustible
- When we forget Krsna, that is materialism. And when we constantly remember Krsna, that is spiritualism. The materialists means they are thinking of sense gratification