"six hour"|"six hours"|"six to eight hours"|"six to seven hours"|"six or seven hours"
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Six Hours"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.
- Simply eating for living, and not living for eating, and sleeping only six to seven hours a day are principles to be followed by devotees
- Six hours of sleep is sufficient, but a man in the mode of ignorance sleeps at least ten or twelve hours a day. Such a man appears to be always dejected and is addicted to intoxicants and sleeping
- Sun at twelve o'clock, midday, is not older than it was in the morning, but it is our calculation that "Sun is now, say, six hours older from His appearance." That is our calculation. So Krsna is always sixteen, but we calculate like that
- This is a typical example of materialistic persons. At night they waste their time by sleeping more than six hours or in sex indulgence. This is their occupation at night, and in the morning they go to their office or business place just to earn money
- This is most uncommon! How was this arrangement of rice and vegetables finished within six hours
- What is the difficulty, sixteen rounds? At most it will take two hours. You have got twenty-four hours. You want to sleep; all right, sleep, ten hours sleep. That is not recommended. Don't sleep more than six hours
- When the sun travels from Devadhani, the residence of Indra, to Samyamani, the residence of Yamaraja, it travels 23,775,000 yojanas (190,200,000 miles) in fifteen ghatikas (six hours)