"settle up"| "settled up"| "settle them up"
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Settle Up"
The following 37 pages are in this category, out of 37 total.
- Adhyatmika means pertaining to the body and mind. "I have got headache today. I have got some pain here in the back. My mind is not very much settled up today. I cannot talk with you."
- Anywhere there is fight, there is enmity, and if you want to settle up, it is more troublesome. So duhkhausadham tad api duhkham. The remedial measure is more troublesome than the disease, than the painful condition
- As soon as the water is settled up, you'll see the things as they are. So as soon as our enthusiasm is agitated, it is better to sit down in any temple suitable and chant Hare Krsna
- I am advising my Bombay center with a copy of this letter to send you the latest amended copy of the Rules of the Society. It is not yet settled up as to those who will be the Trustees. When I return to India, I shall send you the list
- I understand that by Krishna's Grace it appears to be settled up, and you can continue your proceeding, chanting always Hare Krishna. He will always give us protection
- I was sponsored by a friend's son, Gopala Agarwal, who is settled up in this country by marrying an American girl, Sally. I was their guest, and I feel very much obliged to Gopala and his wife Sally for their nice treatment and reception
- If we take the root meaning, Christian means Krishnian or Krishtian. So that is a controversial point, but everyone can take to Krsna. Then everything will be settled up
- If you kindly consider on this point and the varnasram college is started, I am sure the chaotic condition of human society will be completely settled up
- In the beginning we thought and consulted in so many ways and then settled up to purchase the machine. Why have you now decided to rent it and make an experiment? This is puzzling
- In the cities, as soon as there is some misunderstanding between you and me, we go to the court, either criminal court or civil court, to settle up, and it takes years to settle up the business. It goes on
- In this Vrndavana dhama, the village people, if they had some quarrel with husband and wife, they would go to Sanatana Gosvami, "Sir, there is some disagreement between us. You settle up." And Sanatana Gosvami will give his judgment
- It is to be settled up that dharma means the injunction of the Supreme Narayana. And adharma means that you manufacture something out of your own fertile brain. That is adharma
- Krsna says here that you take care of the soul. Tasmad evam. Tasmad evam viditva. Just try to understand the soul is important. You haven't got to lament for this body. This is already settled up
- Krsna says. So how I can believe Krsna? Krsna says ukta, it is already settled up by authorities. Ukta. This is parampara system. Krsna also says ukta. Krsna does not say that "I speak," no. Ukta, there is Vedic evidence. Where it is? In the Upanisads
- So I approve of Karandhara's plan not to give more money to the Press until all debts and books owed are cleared and settled up. If you think that by lowering the prices of our books that things will improve, I have no objection
- So kindly settle up and do nice things. That I want to see. That's all
- Sometimes I think that so many cars are going this way, and so many cars are going this way. Why they not settle up their business by telephone, that "I do here your business", "I do here,"?
- Still among the villagers the system is current in India: when there is some fighting, they go to a saintly person or in a temple to settle up
- That (destiny, which is already settled up) you cannot change. Otherwise, everyone is trying to become very rich, very important. There is no scarcity of endeavor. But not that everyone is becoming like that. That is called destiny
- The body is made according to our past karma, and that is called destiny. Your happiness and distress according to the body is already settled up. It is not possible by natural way to improve or disimprove it
- The only fear I have is that you may fight. Please do not. That will ruin everything we have done. If there is any misunderstandings which arise, as they will, settle them up
- They (the residents of Vrndavana) would come to Sanatana Gosvami, and they would ask him to become mediator, arbitrator, to settle up. And whatever verdict or judgment he will give, they will accept, that - Baba has said. That's all right
- We are preachers on behalf of Lord Krsna, that is our occupational duty, we haven't got to search any further some new challenge or change our engagement. No, that has been already settled up. Best thing will be to develop more & more what we have begun
- What has happened to the registration of the society in Fiji. When I left it was settled up that you would remain there until the completion, but I have not heard from you and I am anxious to know what is the situation there. Please inform me