Pages in category "Respecting Caitanya"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
- A Vaisnava known as Venkata Bhatta then invited Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu to his home with great respect
- After that, Advaita Acarya respectfully requested Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu to show Him mercy by remaining another two or four days
- All the governmental officers also paid their respects to the Lord, and finally the King and his men were bade farewell by the son of mother Saci
- Arriving in that way, the Muslim governor was respectfully brought before Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu by the maha-patra. The governor then stood before the Lord with folded hands, and he chanted the holy name of Krsna
- The leader of all the Mayavadi sannyasis present was named Prakasananda Sarasvati, and after standing up he addressed Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu as follows with great respect
- The Muslim governor is very eager, and he has submitted this petition with great respect. It is a proposal for peace. You need not fear that we will fight
- The respectful behavior of Prakasananda Sarasvati toward Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu is very much to be appreciated. Such behavior is calculated to be ajnata-sukrti, or pious activities that one executes unknowingly
- They said, "Dear Lord, although the King of Bengal, Nawab Hussain Shah, is very respectful toward You, You have no other business here. Kindly depart from this place"
- When Rupa Gosvami saw that all the people of Varanasi respected Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, he became very happy. He even heard stories from the general populace
- When they entered the temple, Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya offered Caitanya Mahaprabhu a seat, while he himself sat down on the floor out of due respect for a sannyasi
- While He (Lord Caitanya) was sitting there, the sannyasis saw a glaring effulgence emanating from His body. Attracted by this glaring effulgence, all the Mayavadi sannyasis stood up and showed Him their respects