renovate | renovated | renovates | renovating | renovation | renovations
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Renovate"
The following 28 pages are in this category, out of 28 total.
- Actually they (scientists, philosophers, economists and mathematicians) do not know how to get relief from the material condition and renovate their spiritual life of transcendental bliss and knowledge
- Actually, during this period renovations are made on the body of the Jagannatha Deity. This is called nava-yauvana
- Arjuna was a military man. He was not a Vedantist. He was a grhastha, not even a sannyasi. Why Krsna selected to instruct Arjuna as the disciple of the renovated parampara system? That is also spoken by Krsna
- Attainment of this stage of pure spiritual life is the highest perfection, and this stage is called svarupa, or the factual identity of the living being. Liberation means renovation of this stage of svarupa
- Because, in the last devastation, knowledge of the Absolute Truth was altogether erased from the universe, Brahma desired that the same knowledge again be renovated; otherwise there would be no meaning in the creation
- Brahmaji wanted to create the whole cosmic situation as it was in the previous millennium, and because, in the last devastation, knowledge of the Absolute Truth was altogether erased from the universe, he desired that the same knowledge again be renovated
- Thakura Bhaktivinode, in the year of my birth, first attempted to introduce these missionary activities in McGill University and the same attempt is being renovated by your combined efforts
- The Lord dispatched Sanatana Gosvami and Rupa Gosvami to Vrndavana to excavate and renovate the holy places and from there establish the cult of bhakti. Therefore Vrndavana was given to Sanatana Gosvami and Rupa Gosvami as their place of residence
- The renovation of Lord Jagannatha is also known as Nava-yauvana, which indicates that the Jagannatha Deity is being fully restored to youth
- The temple there (in Canpahati) was very much neglected, but it was renovated in the Bengali year 1328 (A.D. 1921) by Sri Paramananda Brahmacari - one of Sri Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Thakura’s disciples
- There (in Gupta Vrndavana) the following places are still visited: (3) Rupasagara, a large pond excavated by Sri Rupa Gosvami. A society named Ramakeli-samskara-samiti was established in 1924 to repair the temple and renovate the pond
- This mission of Brahmaji (to renovate knowledge of the Absolute truth in the new creation) was fulfilled by the grace of the Lord when the four sanas, namely Sanaka, Sanat-kumara, Sanandana and Sanatana, appeared as his four sons
- We have seen, that in Moscow, all big, big buildings, they are not recent buildings, they are old, damaged buildings, and (indistinct). So that means their economic condition is not so sound. The old buildings are not very nicely renovated
- What is this interpretation? How demonic this Western civilization. "Because Jesus Christ, the God, has given the animals to our care, therefore we shall kill and eat." Anyway, try to introduce a renovation of civilization
- Whoever is able to renovate such devotional perfection is never again attracted by this material world, and he never returns
- Why (Bharatpur Trust) cannot donate the whole thing and we shall spend our money to make it very wonderfully done up and renovated. But I think their plan may be to give us the temple only, because that cannot be sold, and no one can maintain it any more
- Why Krsna selected to instruct Arjuna as the disciple of the renovated parampara system? That is also spoken by Krsna: "Because you are My dear friend, because you are My devotee, you can understand the mysteries of Bhagavad-gita"