Pages in category "Radharani's Days"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- As soon as Caitanya Mahaprabhu heard this stanza (My (Radharani's) feeling is like this: My mind burns day and night, and I can get no rest. If there were someplace I could go to meet Krsna, I would immediately fly there), His mind went to pieces
- Day and night Lord Sri Krsna enjoys the company of Srimati Radharani in the bushes of Vrndavana. Thus His pre-youthful age is fulfilled through His affairs with Srimati Radharani
- My feeling is like this: My mind burns day and night, and I can get no rest. If there were someplace I could go to meet Krsna, I would immediately fly there
- One day Srimati Radharani was churning curd for Krsna. At that time the jeweled bangles on Her hands were circling around, and She was also chanting the holy name of Krsna. All of a sudden She thought
- Radharani continued, "'My dear friends, unless I serve the transcendental form, qualities and pastimes of Sri Krsna, all My days and all My senses will become entirely useless"'