Category:Process of Purification
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Process of Purification"
The following 33 pages are in this category, out of 33 total.
- A twice-born brahmana gains his life by the grace of his parents through the process of purification known as garbhadhana. There are also other processes of purification, until the end of life, when the funeral ceremony (antyesti-kriya) is performed
- According to Vedic injunction, women are not allowed to undergo the purificatory process of initiation by the sacred thread, nor are they advised to undergo the strict disciplinary procedures
- According to Vedic injunction, women are not allowed to undergo the purificatory process of initiation by the sacred thread, nor are they allowed to live as brahmacarinis in the asrama of the spiritual master
- According to Vedic injunction, women are not allowed to undergo the purificatory process of initiation by the sacred thread, nor are they very expert in discussing the philosophy of self-realization
- According to Vedic system, there is purificatory process. Janmana jayate sudrah: "By birth everyone is born a sudra." A sudra means without any knowledge and simply full of lamentation
- All the samskaras, purificatory processes, are not mere formalities or social functions only, but they are all for practical purposes and can be successfully performed by expert brahmanas like Dhaumya and Krpa
- Anyone who takes to Krsna consciousness is understood to be fully purified. He is at least engaged in the process of purification, and if he sticks to the principle of Krsna consciousness he will very soon be fully purified
- Bhakti means the process of purifying the senses. That's all. And as soon as your senses are purified, transcendentalized, you see God face to face
- By virtue of the laghima-siddhi, or purificatory process to become lighter than the lightest, the inhabitants of Siddhaloka can fly in the sky without airplanes or airships
- Garbhadhana-samskara, or the first seedling purificatory process prescribed for the higher castes, is the beginning of all pious acts to receive a good pious and intelligent class of men in human society
- Generally, a man is born as an ordinary being, and by the purificatory processes he is born for the second time. When he sees a new light and seeks direction for spiritual progress, he approaches a spiritual master for instruction in the Vedas
- If you prepare in this life, then you can go to Vaikuntha. There is no impediment. Simply you have to be purified. This bhakti-marga is the process of purification
- In order to follow in his (Prahlada's) footsteps, saintly persons will try to emulate his character by practicing freedom from animosity, just as the purifying processes rectify gold of inferior quality
- In the beginning, this purification process has to be carried out by the order of the spiritual master, since the spiritual master knows how the disciple's desires can be transformed into Krsna consciousness
- On hearing the words of Garga Muni, Nanda Maharaja said, "If there is such danger, then it is better not to plan any gorgeous name-giving ceremony. It would be better for you to simply chant the Vedic hymns and perform the purificatory process"
- Once undeviating faith in devotional service to Lord Krsna penetrates a person's heart, the process of purification is firmly underway, even though his external activities may show residues of sin
- Sannyasa, or any purificatory process, is to help reach the ultimate goal of becoming Krsna conscious, without which everything is considered a failure
- Such a purificatory process (cooperating with devotees who are already engaged in devotional service) will establish the prospective candidate in firm faith and gradually elevate him to the stage of transcendental taste for such devotional service
- The brahmanas continued, "Although we are considered to be masters in all purificatory processes, we did not actually know what their goal is because we are too much attached to the materialistic way of life"
- The duty of the spiritual master is to initiate a disciple with the sacred thread ceremony, and after this samskara, or purificatory process, the spiritual master actually begins to teach the disciple about the Vedas
- The only self-purifying process mentioned (in SB 3.6.34) is to worship the Lord under the recognized method - under the guidance of the bona fide spiritual master. That is the natural way of purification, and no other method is recommended as bona fide
- The pious seminal succession in the twice-born families of the brahmanas and ksatriyas especially, as well as in the families of vaisyas also, must be kept very pure by the observation of the purificatory processes beginning with garbhadhana-samskara
- The whole devotional process is purificatory process. The more he is purified, he becomes high-class devotee. But the process is the path of liberation. Just like mango. The green mango, this green mango will be ripe mango. The same mango
- There are different processes of religion and purificatory processes by cultivation of knowledge, meditation in the mystic yoga system, etc., but one who surrenders unto Krsna does not have to execute so many methods
- This Krsna consciousness movement is purifying everyone. This bodily concept of life, "I am Indian," "I am American," "I am Hindu," "I am Muslim," they are forgetting. Just like in our society there are devotees from many religious sects, many countries
- This process of purifying the mind is also recommended by Lord Caitanya; He says that one should chant Hare Krsna. He says further, param vijayate: "All glories to Sri Krsna sankirtana"