Our Patience (Disciples of SP)
Pages in category "Our Patience (Disciples of SP)"
The following 27 pages are in this category, out of 27 total.
- Enthusiasm and patience, these things required. If under changing conditions, I lose my enthusiasm, if I cannot endure the difficulties of my duty, therefore I go away. Then how I can be leader?
- Execution of devotional service is prescribed first with enthusiasm and patience. One can execute this transcendental activities staying as he is, but he must follow and try to apply in practical life the instructions as they are given in the BG or SB
- I am very glad to note your eagerness for expanding your service. This attitude is very nice and it is required of the devotee at every stage. So do it very enthusiastically with great faith and patience strictly following the regulative principles
- I am very glad to see that you are not disappointed. This is a good sign. One should work with courage and patience, and certainly Krishna will be pleased
- If you follow these six principles, namely enthusiasm, determination, patience, and executing the regulative principles and keep yourself honest and in the association of devotee, if you follow these six principle, then your success is sure
- In our Krsna Consciousness movement the first qualification required by the devotees is enthusiasm. Then work it out patiently and with conviction that it will surely be done
- It is very good news that your Temple has attracted so many sincere, intelligent and enthusiastic devotees. Please see them all trained nicely in devotional service and let them continue to follow the regulative principles and work on patiently
- One must be enthusiastic, patient, confident, one must execute the duties, associate with devotees, and one must be very honest in dealing. Six things. If these six things are there, sure success
- One should work with courage and patience, and certainly Krishna will be pleased
- Our principle should be that we work for the mission with great enthusiasm, with certainty for its success, & patiently follow the RPs, & associate ourselves with pure devotees, & work being completely in KC, that will make us happy and successful
- Regarding children, when you are married you will have children undoubtedly, but you should wait for the opportune moment when Krishna will bestow upon you all good fortune. Our line of action is enthusiasm and patience
- Rupa Goswami has recommended that for enhancing this spirit of devotional service one should be very enthusiastic, one should be patient, one should be firmly convinced, one should follow the regulative principles rigidly
- Rupa Goswami says that enthusiasm, patience, conviction, acting exactly to the order of the Sastra & Guru, & always keeping oneself in the society of devotees, & this makes our devotional service successful. Our serious students should follow his advice
- The devotee more or less depends on his transcendental enthusiasm, patience and firm conviction. These things will surely help him to reach perfection
- The Indians there are now coming to realize that they have been simply cheated by all the rascal swamis and yogis. So you must be sincere, always strictly following the principles and work with determination and patience
- Try to impress this fact, we should kill this restless spirit. Enthusiasm and patience, these things required