Category:Our Motto (Disciples of SP)
Pages in category "Our Motto (Disciples of SP)"
The following 44 pages are in this category, out of 44 total.
- Actually these books are the foundation stone of our movement. Whatever we are is resting on these books, so far reading them and distributing them. This should be our only motto
- Arjuna had to fight in the battlefield, but at the same time he heard Bhagavad-gita. Our motto shall be like that. Neither we shall fight alone, without Krishna Consciousness, nor we shall give up all possible facilities in Krishna Consciousness
- As soon as you bring light, darkness will go. The motto of our magazine Back To Godhead is: "Godhead is light, nescience is darkness. Where there is Godhead there is no nescience." This is also the Vedic injunction
- I am glad that everyone at your temple is working hard and in full cooperation for keeping the temple nicely and spreading our movement as far as possible. This should be our motto
- I thank you for following the order of your spiritual master. This is the motto of our spiritual life: yasya prasadad bhagavata prasadao
- If by following the principles of religion one becomes advanced in God consciousness, that is first-class religion. That is our motto, and we are preaching all over the world
- If something is unfavorable, then we shall give it up immediately. That should be our motto of life
- It is our motto on the head of Back to Godhead, "Godhead is light, nescience is darkness. Where there is Godhead there is no darkness." The whole world is full of darkness
- Keep your health in good condition and work very hard for Krishna. That is our motto of life
- Knowledge is so nice that even if you think that you are very learned, you are well versed in everything, still, you require knowledge. That should be our motto. Don't think that "I have finished"
- Krishna is sufficiently powerful and able to give facilities to His devotees provided a devotee works very sincerely to please Him. We shall always keep this motto in our view
- Let us improve more and more, but we must always remember the standard of printing and also we should keep this motto in view that to have our own press means to do nicer work than the outside printers
- Lord Jesus Christ, he was tortured. So he was crucified, but he never agreed that there is no God. So that should be our motto. This is following. Either you be Christian or be Hindu or be any, but be God conscious
- Regarding your trip to U.S.A. you say that you will be tactful and respectful in your dealings. That should be the motto of all GBC. Be tolerant, and if there is any deficiency, rectify it
- Rejection of illicit sex life is our first motto. So I request you to stop immediately all this nonsense and remain fixed up in your good character
- Slow but sure, that is our motto - and class, not mass. So never mind some other Christian movements are getting many followers. The competition is beneficial for us. Everything is beneficial for Krishna consciousness if it is utilized properly
- So far I am concerned, I do not factually feel any separation from my Spiritual Master because I am trying to serve Him according to His desire. That should be the motto
- Srimati Radharani is the symbol of internal energy. Therefore we take shelter of Srimati Radharani in Vrndavana, and that is our perfection of life. Then it will be easier to associate with Krsna very easily. That should be our motto
- That should be the motto of our life, that "I shall not do anything for my sense satisfaction, but I shall do everything for the satisfaction of the Supreme"
- The rascals, they agree to die. We do not agree to die. We want to come to our original position, no more death. This is our motto
- They must translate as it is, they must not deviate. Anyway, our motto should be to somehow or other express the objectives of Krishna Consciousness to the German-speaking people
- This should be the motto, how we engage our life, our money, our intelligence, our words, to improve Krsna consciousness. That is success
- This Society is, according to our capacity, offering Krsna the best foodstuff. Not that because He says patram puspam, therefore we offer Him patram puspam. No. We offer Him to our best capacity - the best, That should be the motto
- Try to deliver these innocent persons who are suffering. Everyone is suffering. That should be the motto. Do not sit idly, eat and sleep. No. Either loitering, wandering... I know, our men in Krsna consciousness, they are bold enough
- Try your best to execute Krsna consciousness fully. That should be the motto of our life
- We are after Krsna-prasadam. That is our motto. We don't fight with vegetarian and nonvegetarian. We are not making propaganda...
- We can accept everything for Krishna's service, but not taking the risk of diverting attention to any other thing which will hinder our Krishna Consciousness. That should be our motto, or principle
- We cannot accept advertisement (in BTG) from anyone and everyone, rather it will be our motto to avoid advertisements
- We don't want to give any chance for Maya to enter in our business. That should be our motto, and we should be very much vigilant
- We have to adjust things in such a way that my major portion of my attention or energy may be applied for advancing spiritual consciousness or Krsna consciousness. That should be the motto of our life
- We have to inform people that there is a fire of maya which is burning the very vitality of all living entities, and they should guard against the indefatigable onslaught of material existence. That should be our motto
- We shall not allow us to fall down, but even if we fall down, there is no loss. But that does not mean I shall be slack and allow me to fall down. Yes. We must be very serious. That should be our motto
- We take shelter of Srimati Radharani in Vrndavana, and that is our perfection of life. Then it will be easier to associate with Krsna very easily. That should be our motto
- Whatever prasadam you are offered by the grace of the Lord, you accept. Don't take anything more. That is our motto
- Wherever we may stay or whatever condition we may be put into, Krsna is our life and soul. We cannot stop your activities in Krsna consciousness. This motto should be followed very rigidly by chanting sixteen rounds and observing the regulative principles
- Without cleaning the mind, nobody can advance in spiritual understanding. And the chanting of Hare Krishna is the cleansing process of the mind. That is our motto