"our consciousness"|"your consciousness"|"my consciousness"|"their consciousness"
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Our Consciousness"
The following 48 pages are in this category, out of 48 total.
- As living spiritual souls, we are all originally Krsna conscious entities, but due to our association with matter from time immemorial, our consciousness is now adulterated by the material atmosphere
- As our consciousness is purified by this process of chanting Hare Krsna, all our material miseries will disappear
- As soon as I understand that "I am not this body; body's acting through my consciousness," if I am firmly convinced, if I stand steadily on this conviction, that "I am consciousness," then all my designations at once go
- As soon as we get again our consciousness in next body, then our another batch of duty begins according to the body
- At present we are existing in these material bodies, but if we take to the process of KC, our consciousness will be purified. Although American and European, the young students who are voluntarily practicing KC are very pleased to practice it
- At the time of death, the situation of your consciousness makes you ready for accepting a similar body. And if you quit this body in Krsna consciousness, then you get a body by which you can associate with Krsna
- I am thinking in so many different consciousness. I am thinking in consciousness of nationality, community, society, friendship - so many ways - but without Krsna consciousness. Therefore our consciousness is impure
- If one understands that we are small particles of the Supreme Lord and our business is to dovetail our consciousness with His consciousness, that is perfect Krsna consciousness
- If our consciousness is not pure at the point of the verge of death, just leaving this body, then we have to take again this material body. That is the process going on by nature's law
- If our consciousness is...
- If you make your consciousness rosy, then your next life is rose flavor. And if you make your consciousness stool, then your next life is condemned
- It is existing under a certain qualifying condition. Our dharma or constitutional position is that we are part and parcel of the Supreme, and this being the case, we have to dovetail or subjugate our consciousness to the Supreme
- Just like the water. Originally, when it drops from the clouds, it is distilled water, clean, but as soon as it comes in touch with the muddy earth, it becomes unclean. Similarly, originally our consciousness was Krsna consciousness
- Just like when we sleep deeply, there is no consciousness. There is consciousness - this is called susupti, unconscious. So again, as soon as the body is complete, then we get back our consciousness
- Krsna consciousness means to bring a living entity to his original consciousness
- Krsna consciousness means to dovetail your consciousness with the supreme leader, Krsna
- Krsna consciousness means, as our thoughts are always absorbed in some type of consciousness, we are absorbed in some type of thought, similarly, when our consciousness will be absorbed in Krsna thought, that is the perfection of life
- One who is always eating meat or drinking liquor, which is eating and drinking in passion and ignorance, must give these things up so that his real consciousness may be awakened. In this way one may become peaceful and refreshed
- Only when a person performs pious activities and associates with saintly persons does spiritual knowledge dawn on his consciousness
- Originally our consciousness was Krsna consciousness. Now, in touch with the material modes of nature, we have formed different types of consciousness
- Our consciousness exists because we are part and parcel of the supreme consciousness. For example, a spark is only a tiny particle of the fire, yet the spark is also fire
- Our consciousness is developed. But because in this age, material world, we have no spiritual idea, so whatever power we have got in thinking, we are trying to increase artificially material way of life. The idle brain is a devil's workshop
- Our consciousness is eternally Krsna consciousness because we are part and parcel of Krsna eternally. This is asserted in the Fifteenth Chapter of Bhagavad-gita - 15.7
- Our consciousness is polluted. Somebody is thinking, "I am Indian," somebody is thinking, "I am American," and they are fighting one another. Just like Russia, America, Vietnam: everyone is thinking - I am Vietnamese, I am Russian, I am American
- Our consciousness, when it is dovetailed with universal consciousness, then our consciousness also become universal consciousness
- Our process is to dovetail our consciousness with Krsna consciousness - that will make us perfect
- So our consciousness-originally clear, Krsna consciousness: "Krsna is my eternal master. I am eternal servant." This is real consciousness
- Spiritual education you are receiving in this class, oh, either the sun or sun's father, his father, nobody can take away. It becomes a solid asset. Therefore we should utilize our consciousness, how to make it a solid asset. That is Krsna consciousness
- We believe in Krsna consciousness. We have to purify. Just like this is also a belief, that you will be happy by drinking alcohol. That is your consciousness. I don't believe in that
- We have to engage our consciousness . . . there is a supreme plan, supreme plan, all over the creation of the world, supreme plan. Everything is going on under some plan
- When a person actually revives his consciousness with thoughts of Kṛṣṇa by the mercy of Śrī Caitanya Mahāprabhu, he revives his spiritual life and becomes addicted to the service of the Lord. Only then can he act as an ācārya
- When the body is formed, we get our consciousness. Therefore at the age when the child is seven months old, it moves because he feels the pains
- When we die our consciousness becomes almost stopped, and we then lie down within the womb of the mother according to species of body, a status - take it for granted our human form of body - seven months. At that time body is grown up
- When we speak of yoga we refer to linking up our consciousness with the Supreme Absolute Truth. Such a process is named differently by various practitioners in terms of the particular method adopted. BG 1972 purports