This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
- Religion Is Not (28 P)
Pages in category "Not Religion"
The following 35 pages are in this category, out of 35 total.
- Any other religion is not religion. That is bogus. We have concocted so many religious principles, but real religion is which teaches to surrender to God, to love God. That is real religion
- Any religion committing unnecessary violence to the animals, (it is) third-class. It is not religion, it is cheating. Simply cheating
- Any religion system, if there is jealousy, that is not religion
- Any religion without scientific understanding through philosophy, it is simply sentiment; it is not religion. And philosophy without religious understanding is mental speculation. That is also useless
- Anyone who has no religion, it doesn't matter what kind of religion he has got, but he must have some religion. Without religion he is animal
- Anything which goes against this principle (of surrendering to Krsna) is not religion. Krsna therefore says: "Just give up all other religious principles."
- At the ultimate stage one has to accept the Lord and become His devotee; otherwise there is no religion
- If one concocts his own religious path within his mind, or if one follows no religious principles at all, he is punished in the hell known as Asi-patravana
- If there is no understanding of God, where is religion? - This is not religion, they're cheating. There cannot be any conception of religion without conception of God
- It is not religion. It is a question of becoming sinless. Every religion will say that you become sinless. Every religion
- King Vena replied: You are not at all experienced. It is very much regrettable that you are maintaining something which is not religious and are accepting it as religious. Indeed, I think you are giving up your real husband, who maintains you
- Krsna is assuring Arjuna that, "What I'm talking to you is not a religious sentiment, but it is jsanam." Jsanam means it is practical knowledge. Jsanam. Jsanam means theoretical knowledge, and vijsanam means practical knowledge
- Persons who want to advance in superior religion are advised to give up all envy of other living entities, whether in relationship to the body, words or mind. There is no religion superior to this
- Philosophy without understanding of God is mental speculation. So when philosophy and religious sentiments combine, that is called religion. Otherwise, it is not religion
- Present fighting, the politicians, out of their whims they declare war, that is not religious fighting - that is abominable. That is to serve their political ends
- Religious principle and not religious principle, nonreligious principle - how to discern. The book is there, Veda. We have to consult the Vedas
- Religious principle means to surrender unto God and nothing more. But that's all. That is the real principle of religion. Religion without God consciousness, that is no religion, at least according to Bhagavad-gita
- The Christian religion says in the beginning, first commandment, "Thou shalt not kill," and you are simply killing. So where is Christian? Christian religion is not bad. No religion is bad
- The fight between different religious principles, religious followers - "I am Hindu," "You are Muslim," "I am Christian," "I am Buddhist," "My religion is better," "Your religion is bad" - these are all not religion
- The philosophy of Bhagavad-gita, it is not religious. It is essential information for human life
- The real occupational duty of the living entity is called sanatana-dharma. Dharma means not religion. Dharma means the natural characteristic. That is dharma
- The so-called follower is simply a mano-dharmi, a mental speculator. Mental speculation is not religion. Religion is the order of God, and one who follows that order - he is religious. That's all
- There is no other religion except Krsna consciousness. All cheating religion. We discussed. Dharmah projjhita-kaitavah - All cheating type of religion is rejected, kicked out
- There is no religion. Strictly speaking, simply some dogmas, maybe some moral principle. That is another thing. But moral principle we have to transcend. We don't say that don't follow moral principle
- This comparative study of religion, we don't believe in it, because there is no religion. Where is the scope of comparative study?
- You cannot expect all men to understand what is religion and what is not religion, general mass of people. So what is the position of a person or any being who does not know to make distinction what is dharma and adharma?
- You may have some faith, but the law is different. So faith, a dogmatic faith, is not religion. To know the real law, this is definition of religion