"not expected"|"not expect"|"no expectation"|"no expectations"|"not expecting"|"without expecting"|"without expectation"
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Unexpected (8 P)
Pages in category "Not Expected"
The following 45 pages are in this category, out of 45 total.
- A devotee can very peacefully chant the holy name of the Lord by behaving more humbly than the grass, being tolerant like a tree and offering respects to everyone, without expecting honor from anyone else. Such qualifications make it easier to chant
- A Krsna conscious person does not expect good or bad results in his activities. His mind and intelligence are fully controlled. BG 1972 purports
- A person in Krsna consciousness has no expectations for the result of the work entrusted to him, because he is above false ego and pride
- Actually, sastra is not for the loafer class. For highly learned brahmanas and highly elevated ksatriyas. And the vaisyas and the sudras, they are not expected to become very learned in sastra
- Although the boys were village boys and were not expected to be learned in all the Vedic principles of religious ritual, they hinted that because of their association with Krsna and Balarama, they knew all those principles
- Arjuna was a ksatriya, and this conduct was not expected from him (to lament unnecessarily like a sudra). Lord Krsna, however, can dissipate the lamentation of the ignorant man, and for this purpose the Bhagavad-gita was sung by Him. BG 1972 purports
- As explained by Srila Visvanatha Cakravarti Thakura, when one is not envious even of his enemy, does not expect honor from anyone, but instead desires all well-being even for his enemy, he is understood to be a paramahamsa
- As Kamsa was not expected to kill the beautiful child of Devaki and Vasudeva, the uncivilized society, although unhappy about the advancement of the KC movement, cannot be expected to stop it. Yet we must face many difficulties in many different ways
- Atithi means
- By mistake the doormen held the sages from entering Vaikunthaloka, but because they were engaged in the transcendental service of the Lord, their annihilation was not expected by advanced devotees
- By your transcendental endeavor it is being fulfilled, otherwise who expected that in this remote village (New Mayapura) of France, Hare Krsna maha-mantra would be chanted?
- Devahuti is indirectly asking Kardama Muni to leave a representative so that in his absence she might be relieved of her anxieties by a suitable son. A householder is not expected to remain at home for all his days
- Difference between animal and human being is that an animal has no intelligence and therefore is not expected to follow any regulative principles, but human life is a life of responsibility
- Don't expect any respect for yourself, but you offer respect to everyone
- He (Maharaja Pariksit) never expected that a seat of straw, a glass of water and some sweet words (from Samika Rsi) would be denied to him
- He (Maharaja Pariksit) never expected that a seat of straw, a glass of water and some sweet words would be denied to him. He was not an ordinary guest, nor was he an enemy of the rsi (Samika Rsi), and the cold reception by rsi astonished the King greatly
- I shall not expect to find some perfect circumstances of occupational duty which will cause me to be automatically Krishna conscious
- If we do not follow regulations in life for social tranquillity, we cannot expect peace. Rather, we will have to undergo the stringent reactions of natural laws
- In this age, no one is expected to be highly educated in the Vedic ways of understanding because people are very slow, lazy and unfortunate. Therefore Lord Caitanya has recommended the sound vibration Hare Ksna
- It cannot be expected that one planet is exactly like another. By God's grace, by nature's law, each and every planet is made differently and has different wonderful features
- It is not expected that cent percent of the population will become first-class, but there must be ideal groups of first-class, second-class, third-class and the rest, fourth-class
- It was never expected that a great personality like Brahma would ever think of sex indulgence with his daughter
- Of course we shall not expect students immediately to come into the temple, like that, but if at least the seed is planted and they begin chanting rounds and following the principles while continuing their studies at school, that is our great victory
- Of sacrifices, that sacrifice performed according to duty and to scriptural rules, and with no expectation of reward, is of the nature of goodness. BG 17.11 - 1972
- The descendants of Vrsni and Bhoja were not expected to forget themselves in this way, but by the will of the Supreme it happened, and thus they became harsh towards one another
- The theory of monism is very difficult to apply in this case (BG 2.24), because the individual soul is never expected to become one homogeneously. BG 1972 purports
- The womb was condemned because of the mother's being too sexually inclined and thus transgressing all the laws and injunctions of the scriptures. In a society where such women are predominant, one should not expect good children
- The word nrnam indicates that lower animals are not expected to engage in the devotional service of the Lord. But in perfect human society everyone should engage in the ds of the Lord. It does not matter whether one is born poor or rich, black or white
- There will be so many impediments in pushing on our movement, therefore Chaitanya Mahaprabhu has already advised us to be tolerant more than the tree and humbler than the blade of grass and give all respects to Karmis without expecting any respect
- These cows had their own calves, and the calves that were grazing beneath Govardhana Hill were larger; they were not expected to drink milk directly from the milk bag but were satisfied with the grass
- Those who are rich are not expected to offer only a little water, a little piece of fruit or a little leaf to the Lord; a rich man should offer according to his position
- We may not expect good behavior from people where we go to preach, still we have to do that. The best example is Lord Jesus Christ, he was crucified by the people who were not very much advanced
- We shall not expect that anywhere there is any Utopia. Rather, that is impersonalism. People should not expect that even in the Krishna Consciousness Society there will be Utopia
- We should not expect milk from the fleshy bags on the neck of a goat, although they look like breastly nipples. Similarly, we should not expect any creative power from the material ingredients; we must believe in the power of the purusa
- When Maharaja Pariksit entered the door of Samika Rsi, he did not expect a royal reception by the rsi because he knew that saints and rsis are not materially rich men
- Without expectation of sense gratification