"no doubt" | "no doubts" | doubtless | doubtlessly
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
- ► There Is No Doubt (1 C, 60 P)
Pages in category "No Doubt"
The following 35 pages are in this category, out of 35 total.
- A Krsna conscious person has no doubt about the supremacy of Krsna. He has no doubt because he is completely freed from all sins. This is the state of divine love. BG 1972 purports
- After his body was destroyed, he doubtlessly carried his plans with him by means of the subtle body, composed of mind, intelligence and ego. Thus he would get another chance by the grace of the Supreme Lord, the Supersoul, who is always within the heart
- Although your attack upon me with your club was certainly useless, like a request of money from a miser, the thunderbolt you carry will not be useless. You need have no doubts about this
- Even if Kamsa were to see that the eighth child of Devaki was a daughter, he should have no doubt that the eighth child was to kill him. According to the Visva-kosa dictionary, the word garbha means "embryo" and also arbhaka, or "child"
- Even if there is a slight doubt in this land purchasing matter, we shall not purchase. There must be no doubt. This man is legal-minded you say, therefore to my mind it is doubtful. It must be very cautiously examined
- I am very much pleased by your renewed and serious efforts to help me in my service to my Guru Maharaja. Please continue in this attitude and Krishna will save you, you need have no doubt
- I had also very much affection for Amrtananda, but if, as you report, there was some connection with Krishna at the last moment, then we have not to doubt that he will get good opportunity to advance further in Krishna Consciousness
- I have no doubt that under your able direction the New Vrindaban will become a most prosperous endeavor in spreading Krishna Consciousness and attracting the attention of many new people
- I have no objection if you take up this film-making business. No doubt there could be some positive propaganda work done in this direction
- If the yogi gives his mind a chance and does not restrain it, his mind will give facility to enemies like lust, anger and greed, and they will doubtlessly kill the yogi
- In BG the word asamsaya is used to describe the devotee. There God Himself gives this instruction: Now hear, O son of Prtha (Arjuna), how by practicing yoga in full consciousness of Me, with mind attached to Me, you can know Me in full, free from doubt
- It is the constitutional position of the living entity to be situated in this pure consciousness - free from doubt and prepared to act according to Krsna's instructions
- She (Devahuti) had no doubt about the gifts offered by her husband (Kardama Muni); she knew that he was expert in offering such gifts, and when she understood that he was offering the greatest gift, she was very satisfied
- Srimad-Bhagavatam says, "A pure devotee has no more doubts about the supremacy of the Personality of Godhead, and thus he engages himself in Krsna consciousness and devotional service"
- Such claims (if one chant Hare Krsna or the name of demigods, the result will be the same) made by mental speculators are no doubt very pleasing to mental speculators, but those who are actually in knowledge do not admit such conclusions
- Sukadeva Gosvami reassured him (Pariksit). "My dear King," he said, "don't be doubtful about the wonderful activities of Priyavrata. For a devotee of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, everything is possible because the Lord is also known as Urukrama
- The intelligent renouncer situated in the mode of goodness, neither hateful of inauspicious work nor attached to auspicious work, has no doubts about work
- The Lord (Krsna) says in Bhagavad-gita (BG 7.1): Now hear, O son of Prtha (Arjuna), how by practicing yoga in full consciousness of Me, with mind attached to Me, you can know Me in full, free from doubt
- The word sarva-gatah (all-pervading) is significant because there is no doubt that living entities are all over God's creation. They live on the land, in the water, in the air, within the earth and even within fire. BG 1972 purports
- There was no doubt that Pariksit had the good qualities of a ksatriya, but as a devotee he presented himself, with submissiveness and humility, as the lowest of the ksatriyas, remembering his act of wrapping a dead serpent around the neck of a brahmana
- These instructions were all from the eternal Vedic literature (brahma). Thus the King and sages had no doubt about the Absolute Truth
- They (the gopis) continued. "O dear Krsna, You are the supreme instructor. There is no doubt about it"
- When the Asvini-kumaras beg for Dadhyanca's body on your behalf, he will surely give it because of affection. Do not doubt this, for Dadhyanca is very experienced in religious understanding
- When we raise our unmixed faith to the lotus feet of Krsna, everything is revealed. Krsna says in BG 7.1: "Now hear, O son of Prtha, how by practicing yoga in full consciousness of Me, with mind attached to Me, you can know Me in full, free from doubt"