"next birth"|"next births"|"next life he took birth"|"birth in the next life"|"next life's birth"|"birth in his next life"|"next life to take birth"|"next life takes birth"|"next took birth"|"next cultural birth"|"next material birth"|"next life he takes birth"|"next, this birth"|"birth as monkey next life"|"birth next life"|"next life to get birth"|"next spiritual birth"|"next life your birth"|"birth next"|"next life birth"|"birth in our next life"
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Next Birth"
The following 43 pages are in this category, out of 43 total.
- First birth is sudra. The next birth, when he is trained up by the guru in Vedic knowledge, that is real birth
- First of all you must satisfy the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Narayana, and then, when you are favored by Him because of such worship, you shall have to take your next birth from my womb
- If one kills poor animals to satisfy the temporary whims of this body, one does not know that he will suffer in his next birth, for such a sinful miscreant must go to hell and suffer the results of his actions
- Ill-fated yogis are given a chance in the next birth by being placed in the families of good learned brahmanas or in the families of rich merchants in order to execute the unfinished task of Vasudeva realization
- In one life the conditioned soul desires to progress toward a certain objective, but after his body changes, he forgets everything. Nonetheless, my Lord, because he wanted to enjoy something of this world, You remind him of this in his next birth
- In our next birth we get such desirable positions only by good work. Otherwise, it would not so happen that two persons born in the same place at the same time are seen differently placed according to previous work
- In the Manu-samhita it is said that when king punishes a citizen, he is reduced in his sinful actions so that he may not subjected in his next birth for that sinful reaction if he undergoes the punishment of a king
- In the next birth he (Bharata Maharaja) became a stag, although he did not forget the incident of his previous birth
- In the next birth, one acquires remembrance from the Supersoul and begins to execute the plans begun in the previous life
- It is not very difficult. Simply to keep yourself in thoughts of Krsna. That's all. It is very simple thing. Then you are assured to your next birth in the spiritual sky in the kingdom of God or in the Goloka Vrndavana. Yes
- It is still, such kind of astrology there in India. They will speak what you were in your last birth and what you are now, and what you will be in your next birth. That is astrology. So still there are Bhrgu-samhita
- It is the duty of a father to become a Vaisnava and raise his children to become Vaisnavas; then even if by chance the father falls into a hellish life in his next birth, such a son can deliver him, as Maharaja Prthu delivered his father
- King Puranjana gave up his body while remembering his wife, and consequently in his next life he became a very beautiful and well-situated woman. He took his next birth as the daughter of King Vidarbha in the very house of the King
- Krsna spoke Karma-mimamsa philosophy, "Everyone is born in different types or species of life according to his past activities, and he gets his next birth according to the activities of this life"
- One should not fear death. Rather, one should prepare oneself for the next birth. One should utilize one's time in this human form to end the process of birth and death
- One who cannot execute this yoga process completely cent per cent, he is given next birth a chance to take birth in a rich family or to get birth in a very pure family
- Only the devotees of Lord Visnu or Krishna can be purified, not the devotees of any demigod. They will have to wait for their next birth according to their own karma
- So long we have got lusty desires, we have to change our body, and that we do not know, what kind of body we are going to get next birth. Therefore, without knowing this, if we become mad after material profit, then less intelligent
- So one who has got this sacred thread, he is called dvijah, twice-born. Twice-born. Once born by the father and mother, and the next birth is given by the spiritual master and Vedic literature
- Still there is a science, Bhrgu-samhita, which will give you prediction of your next birth. Still there is science, Bhrgu-samhita. He'll give you description of three lives: your past life, present life and future life. Bhrgu-samhita
- The antiseptic potency of devotional service to the Lord is so great that it can neutralize the material infection even in the present life of a devotee. A devotee does not need to wait for his next birth for complete liberation
- The Buddhist cult also accepts the philosophy of transmigration, but the Buddhists do not properly explain the next birth
- The Christian religionists, they do not believe in the next birth, transmigration of the soul, something like that. So they do not believe also in the fruitive activities' resultant action of our past life
- The conditioned soul may have one kind of body in the present birth, but he has a different body in the next birth. In the material world, the living entity has no fixed body but transmigrates from one body to another
- The father and mother of the material body are so only in one birth, and in the next birth the father and mother may be a different couple
- The first time I was known as Prsnigarbha, born of Prsni and Sutapa, in the next birth I was Upendra, born of Aditi and Kasyapa, and now for the third time I am born as Krsna from you, Devaki and Vasudeva
- The next birth takes place when one is initiated by the spiritual master, and this birth is called savitra. The third birth, called yajnika, takes place when one is given the opportunity to worship Lord Visnu
- The next symptom of the age of Kali is that principles of religion, which are all spotlessly white, like the white lotus flower, will be attacked by the uncultured sudra population of the age
- The statement in Bhagavad-gita that the mental situation at the time of death is the basis of the next birth is also corroborated in this verse - SB 3.26.34
- This is the verdict of Krsna. At the time of death, whatever thought is there, you get next birth a similar body
- Those who are more advanced, they will get their next birth in a pious brahmana family, very pure brahmana family or Vaisnava family