"never says"|"never say"|never said"
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Never Says"
The following 48 pages are in this category, out of 48 total.
- A class of men must be intelligent; a class of men must be strong to give protection; and a class of men must be to produce food; and a class of men, general worker. It is not caste system. Bhagavad-gita never says caste system
- A secret mantra we don't approve. It must be very open. There is no secret. The sastra never says that mantra can be secret
- After instructing Arjuna, Krsna will ask him, "Now what you want to do?" Because Krsna does not force. Krsna says that, "You surrender unto Me." He does not force that, "You must surrender. I am God. You are My part and parcel." No, He'll never say that
- Agriculture, cow protection, trade. No industry. Krsna never says industry, trade
- An actual incarnation of God never says 'I am God' or 'I am an incarnation of God.' The great sage Vyasadeva, knowing all, has already recorded the characteristics of the avataras in the sastras
- Arjuna never says, "Krsna, in my opinion, if it is done like that, then people will go to hell." He does not give his own opinion. He says iti, "Thus," anususruma, "I have heard." This is called parampara system
- God never says "I am God, Krsna. I am your friend. You sit down idly & I shall do everything." He never said that. He said "You must fight." That is our duty, not that God has given us hands & legs & you sit down idly & let God do it. This isn't devotion
- God never says that "Stop sex." Otherwise, why there is grhastha asrama?
- God says, "Surrender unto Me." Guru is preaching... That is real guru. He's preaching, "Surrender to Krsna." He'll never say, "Surrender unto Me."
- Guru Maharaja did not say anything, that "You give up your family life." No, never said. He simply gave the idea. So I thought that "It would have been better if I was not married"
- Guru will never say: "Now I have become God." No. God does not become. God is always God. So God is God and guru is guru. But, as a matter of etiquette, God is the sevya God, worshipable God, and guru is the worshiper God
- He (Caitanya Mahaprabhu) doesn't say, dharmartha-kama-moksa (SB 4.8.41). He never says. To become religious, that is nothing; but that is the beginning, because without religion, everyone is animal, cats and dog
- He is not a scholar. He's a rascal. We have to follow the acaryas. The acaryas never said. There are so many acaryas. They never say
- I am saying this from my practical experience from my Guru Maharaja, from my spiritual master. He would never say that "I am going," "I am doing," no. "If Krsna desires, then I shall do it." "If Krsna desires, then I shall go." Like that
- If you want to know what is God, what is Krsna, then you have to go through this bhakti-marga, or devotional... There is no other way. Krsna never says that He can be known through speculation or cultivation of so-called speculative knowledge
- Krsna never advised Arjuna that "You are My friend. You are My devotee, completely dependent upon Me. So you can sit down." Never said like that. Similarly, we should remain always completely dependent upon God
- Krsna never says that "You have to go to the factory, earn money, and then you can love me." He never makes this condition
- Krsna never says: "Send your children to the universities and make them fools and rascals"
- Krsna says, mam ekam saranam vraja. He never says that, "You become sannyasi." He never said. The qualification is how to become firmly fixed up at the lotus feet of Krsna. That is qualification
- Many acaryas have commented on Bhagavad-gita - there is Ramanujacarya, Madhvacarya, even Sankaracarya - but never said that Bhagavad-gita is proof of nonviolence
- My spiritual master, he would never say that "I am going," "I am doing," no. "If Krsna desires, then I shall do it." "If Krsna desires, then I shall go." Like that. Always depending on Krsna. This is called visuddhatma
- The actual commandment is "Thou shalt not kill." But these Christian people, they are making some amendment, "Thou shalt not murder." Because murder will apply to the killing of human beings. But Lord Jesus Christ never said like that
- The child is imperfect, but when he gets the knowledge from the perfect source, mother, then it is perfect. Similarly, we, we never say that we are perfect. If you are perfect, then why you are learning? We are trying to become perfect
- The Gosvamis cried, "O gopis, where are You? Where are You, Srimati Radharani?" They never said, "We have now seen Radha and Krsna, and therefore our mission is fulfilled." Their mission remained always unfulfilled; they never met Radha and Krsna
- The Gosvamis never said, "We have seen Krsna." This is the recommended process - worship in separation
- The gosvamis, disciples of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu, the most perfect and highly elevated beings, never said, "I have seen Krsna." Instead, they constantly cried - Where is Radharani? Where are Lalita and Visakha and the other damsels of Vrndavana
- The Lord never says that one can understand Him by performing mystic yoga or by philosophically speculating. Bhakti is above all such material attempts
- The modern so-called philosophers, scientists, scholars, they say: "I think. I think." What is your value? The great personality, they will not say like that. Never they will say
- They (our women in Krsna consciousness) never say that "I have to go to Japan for preaching like Prabhupada." They never say. This is artificial
- They (six Gosvamis) never said, "We have now seen Radha and Krsna, and therefore our mission is fulfilled." Their mission remained always unfulfilled; they never met Radha and Krsna
- They (the Gosvamis) never said that "Now I have seen Krsna." Never said. Caitanya Mahaprabhu also said that - I was dreaming Krsna. Why you got Me awakened? I lost the chance
- They (the Mayavadi Sannyasis who met Caitanya Mahaprabhu) knew that since a perfectly advanced spiritualist never says anything false, all his words are reasonable and agree with the Vedic version
- They will never say that Krsna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead and that He should be worshiped. This means that they are asuras, demons, although they may present themselves as big scholars
- They will never say that they have become equal to me. "I have advanced to be my guru." Never say
- This verse is very important: iti susruma dhiranam (ISO 10). Susruma means heard. The word meaning is there. "It is heard." In the Vedic disciplic succession, it is never said, "It is experienced." That is the secret of Vedic understanding
- We don't say, "I am Krsna; follow my order." We never say that. We simply ask people, - Please abide by the order of Krsna
- We may render service to the sadhu or to Krsna. The sadhu is the representative of Krsna. He will never say, "Serve me," but will say, "Serve Krsna." Therefore we have to approach Krsna through the sadhu
- We see of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and His immediate successors, Gosvamis, they are mad after Krsna. They never said that "We have seen Krsna." This is called bhajana by separation, vipralambha-seva
- We should never say that politics is not our field. Why not? Krsna took part. Krsna instructs everything
- When speaking to Christians we never say our religious system is better than theirs but we speak on the principles of love of God, Sa vai pumsam paro dharmo (SB 1.2.6). They become convinced and pleased to hear our explanations of God consciousness
- Why this Gaudiya Matha failed? Because they tried to become more than guru. He, before passing away, he gave all direction and never said that "This man should be the next acarya"