My Leaders (Prabhupada)
Pages in category "My Leaders (Prabhupada)"
The following 77 pages are in this category, out of 77 total.
- A leader must be peaceful, self-controlled, austere, pure, tolerant, honest, wise, learned and religious
- All of the leaders should study my books very carefully, since now everyone will have to appear for the examination
- All our leading disciples
- All the leaders should tax their brains for increasing the sales of our books
- As you are my appointed leader, you must also see that the others are following very strictly the regulative principles like chanting 16 rounds, reading my books regularly, rising early for mangala aratrika
- Enthusiasm and patience, these things required. If under changing conditions, I lose my enthusiasm, if I cannot endure the difficulties of my duty, therefore I go away. Then how I can be leader?
- Everyone comes to us to offer voluntary service, so amongst ourselves there must be good behavior. One may not feel sorry. So the leaders must take precautions as far as possible
- Everyone, all my disciples, they are leaders. As purely as they follow, they become leader
- He is big leader, and if it is common knowledge that he is using such intoxicants, the others will follow his example and there will be havoc throughout the society. That would be a catastrophe
- Here (in Calcatta) also the Samkirtan Party lead by Madhudvisa Maharaj is having great success and sometimes as many as four hundred business and working men join them in chanting Hare Krishna on the streets
- His service can be once again very much valuable there in Australia, I know he is very good boy. Do not drive him away, that will be the discredit to all of you leaders
- I am calling upon you the big leaders to push this idea forward, namely, to attract some educated men to join us
- I am depending on you leaders for the future of our Society, yet there is all this interest in illicit sex life. This is causing me heartache worrying how things will go on. What can I do?
- I am so glad to understand from you your concern about the managing of our Krsna Consciousness movement. Yes, you are my elder disciple, you are one of the leaders of our Society
- I am very glad to learn that Govardhana dasa has become a leader in the deity worship, due to his inspired service. That is the real thing - one who has inspiration of life, he can do anything. Rupa Goswami explains this as "utsaha'', enthusiasm
- I do not find any mention of how the work is going on there at Mayapur. I have entrusted you as the leader of this project to see that it is always going on at full capacity, that the men are working, that the money shall be collected and spent wisely
- I do not know why our students who are supposed to be the leaders of this movement will fight amongst themselves for supremacy. Our whole process is of surrendering
- I don't think Acyutananda can be engaged as leader in any group. He can work only as assistant. So you write them as far as possible. Otherwise, let them come back - what can be done?
- I have been very much disturbed to learn of the difficulties in Africa. As the leader there you should not have allowed this dissension to take place
- I have given this idea all along - why you big leaders do not understand it? You should take it to heart as a guiding principle that somehow or other we always please Krishna by doing what is practical and necessary, according to time and place
- I have given you my all senior disciples and leaders everything so if you will kindly take this matter very seriously and do my work for me I shall be very much thankful to you always
- I have seen that the Temples in your zone are now leaders in Book Distribution in their respective categories
- I know that all big leaders are falling victim to sex-life. So let her live in New York and you live in Paris with your wife, what can be done?
- I want to form a sankirtana party in which two members will play mrdanga, eight will play the cymbals, two will play on tampura, and one harmonium, besides that there will be the leader of the party
- I want you leaders especially to become very much absorbed in the philosophy of Bhagavad-gita, Srimad-Bhagavatam, and become yourselves completely convinced and free from all doubt
- I was very glad to see how your temple is now amongst the big leaders of book distribution. This is a sure sign of spiritual strength, for where there is preaching there must be life
- If one man is appointed as leader, all must follow him and be obedient. "Obedience is the first law of discipline.'' They are pointing out irregularities, but they themselves are not doing their duty
- If preaching is pure, automatically leaders, managers, funds, everything will be given profusely by Krishna, without any doubt
- If there is actually a brahmacarini asrama organized by San Francisco devotees, it will be very nice to keep there Jadurani as the leader of the brahmacarinis. I am very glad that two other devotees are waiting for me
- If you all leaders cannot work together, then how can you expect the others to cooperate with you?
- If you cannot lead others, what kind of leader? If you mislead them, then what is the use of taking leadership?
- In your travelling from centre to centre, you must be very careful to see that the leaders are observing the principles of chanting 16 rounds, rising early for Mangala Arati, participating in the morning and evening classes
- It has been recommended to me by the leaders in London that you should move into our temple as a permanent brahmacari and that your father will allow it if I also recommend
- It is very much pleasing to know that Vancouver center is improving daily. Cidananda is a very good organizing leader, Ananda is a good soul, and you are also a sincere devotee
- Leader means one who has become first-class disciple. He is leader. Evam parampara-prapta... One who is perfectly following
- Leader means spiritually not materially. This you should understand very clearly. If spiritual potency and strength is there, then material intelligence will automatically follow
- Leaders should try always to generate some atmosphere of fresh challenge to the devotees, so that they will agree enthusiastically to rise and meet it
- Leading devotees
- Let us not revive this old matter, but I want to know from you what is your opinion of the matter, and how is it that Hamsaduta and Atreya Rsi were able to persuade you all senior leaders of the Society to follow their foolish activities? Kindly inform
- Now some of our leading boys, like you, Brahmananda, Tamala, etc. you should be very careful to train your other junior Godbrothers to the right type of preacher
- Now upon the shoulders of you the leaders of this Movement falls the responsibility of practically saving this earth planet from the present dangerous position
- Now we have got a very big task before us to purchase the skyscraper building on 40th Street. So I am entrusting that you and Bali Mardan and the other big leaders there in New York will be able to do it
- Now you are the leader of so many men, so you have got the blessings of Krishna's favoring you, because now He is forcing you to be responsible for becoming yourself perfectly example of Krishna Conscious devotee
- Now you must all my senior disciples and leaders become very, very much aware of your grave responsibility to the human society for delivering them from the clutches of catastrophe
- People must co-operate. If not, then they will have to suffer. So, I am very glad that you have come forward, being one of the leaders of the cultural community
- Please work in cooperation with the GBCs and other leading devotees in India, and never mind if your efforts take some time before they produce solid results. The main thing is enthusiasm and determination
- Sannyasis are topmost leaders they should see that they are chanting 16 rounds, rising early in the morning and they should also rise early, behave like that and if there is any discrepancy it should not be ended by fighting
- So the work is in your (my leaders) hands. Let me be free now to translate books, that is my desire
- That is the business of leader: He must be himself always enthusiastic and inspire others to be always enthusiastic. Then he is real leader
- The leaders of the Krsna consciousness movement should very seriously take this opportunity to be kind to the fallen souls by delivering them from the misunderstanding of materialistic life
- The most important point is that everyone, especially the leaders, must always stick to the basic regulative practices that I have given, especially 16 rounds each day. So, now what can be done?
- The thing is discipline can not be observed unless there is obedience. As you are obedient to me, you should be similarly obedient to my representative
- The Westerners have good brains, but they do not have any good leader. Now the Krsna consciousness movement will provide them with good leader if they take it seriously
- There should be ideal life, at least the leaders, the president, the GBC. They will show the example, and they will follow. Then it is beneficial. And all of them are fools? Then it is fool's paradise
- There was some misunderstanding and things were not going too well between you both big leaders, that is why I was little concerned because such things should never be allowed to fructify within our Society, that will spoil everything
- They have spoiled India's culture. All these... Rabindranath Tagore. All misleaders. Caitanya Mahaprabhu is the real leader, and Krsna
- We have got good potency to be the leaders of the world if we carefully push on this movement
- We have to accept our leader according to the standard symptoms - or qualifications. The standard text book for civilized administration is Bhagavad-gita and Srimad-Bhagavatam
- We must always remember that the leader in charge of a temple must learn to successfully deal with the other persons there
- We should not take any stock of rumors which may come, that is not our process to act upon rumors. We hear from the authorized sources, and then our hearing is perfect. So you are the leader of big temple, you should know these things and avoid them
- Whatever transcendental tactics you leaders think best for distributing the books you can employ
- Without hearing and chanting, to become leader it is impossible. You can, you can become leader in the material world, but not in the spiritual world
- Women must be protected, and it is the duty of the leaders of our society to see that this is carried out
- Yes, it certainly requires many leaders to manage the many affairs of a large scale institution, so you must train up whatever men you have got and try to manage this way
- You are my elder disciple, you are one of the leaders of our Society; therefore, it is your duty to feel always this responsibility for seeing that the things go on properly
- You are one of the important leaders, so if you are feeble and you are still victim of such habits, then the other members who are following your example will be led to ruination by you only
- You are the leader of London temple, one of the most important temples in the world, so your responsibility is very very immense
- You leaders see that the Krsna Conscious standards in regard to initiation, cleanliness, dress and activities of the devotees, the restriction of association between men and women, all be strictly followed. Devotional service cannot be done whimsically
- You will be pleased to know that here the Sankirtana party, led by Tamala Krishna, is doing very nicely
- Your book distribution report is very encouraging. If I see our leaders are enthusiastic, that gives me more enthusiasm
- Your idea is very nice but regarding the practicality of it, you should discuss with either the temple president or the GBC man. You should work it out together with the leaders there