Pages in category "Most Abominable"
The following 64 pages are in this category, out of 64 total.
- Advised by Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu: seeing a materialist engaged in sense gratification and seeing a woman who is similarly interested is more abominable than drinking poison willingly
- After death he is put into the most abominable hell, known as Krmibhojana. In that hell is a lake 100,000 yojanas (800,000 miles) wide and filled with worms. He becomes a worm in that lake and feeds on the other worms there, who also feed on him
- Although a prakrta-sahajiya may be very anxious to establish a relationship with Krsna in conjugal love, their conditioned life in the material world is still most abominable
- Although demoniac people are most abominable in the world, still, by artificial means, the world creates a false honor for them. Although they are gliding toward hell, they consider themselves very much advanced. BG 1972 purports
- Although such persons may be very anxious to establish a relationship with Krsna in conjugal love, their conditioned life in the material world is still most abominable
- And because he is the most confidential servant of Krsna, therefore he is to be respected as good as Krsna. Because in our present position we cannot see Krsna, but Krsna sends His representative; therefore he is respected as Krsna
- As confirmed in Bhagavad-gita (16.20): "Attaining repeated birth among the species of demoniac life, such persons can never approach Me (Krsna). Gradually they sink down to the most abominable type of existence."
- As Yamaraja punishes sinful men, I shall also punish you. You are most abominable, sinful and shameless. Today, therefore, I, whose attempt never fails, shall punish you
- Attaining repeated birth amongst the species of demoniac life, such persons can never approach Me. Gradually they sink down to the most abominable type of existence. BG 16.20 - 1972
- Bali said, "Whether You (Krsna) give me the opportunity to enjoy all the yogic perfections or You put me into the most abominable condition of hellish life, I shall never be disturbed"
- Because atheists are Raksasas, they dare to do things that are most abominable, and thus they are punished without fail
- Demoniac people are most abominable in the world, by artificial means the world creates a false honor for them. Although they are gliding toward hell, they consider themselves very much advanced
- Devotee said, "Sometimes I have carried out their orders in a way most abominable. Yet in spite of my serving them so faithfully, they are neither satisfied nor are they kind enough to give me relief from their service"
- I am certainly most abominable and unfortunate to have merged in an ocean of sinful activities
- I have got some reports that the deities in Bombay are being much neglected. This is most abominable affair. Radha and Krishna should not ever be neglected or left unprotected
- I was born in an inferior family, and my body is most abominable. I always engage in low work. Therefore, I am the lowest, most condemned of men
- If a person is in the mode of goodness, his mental activities will promote him to a higher planetary system. Similarly, if he has a low mentality, his future life will be most abominable
- If one offends an exalted personality, especially the Supreme Personality of Godhead, one certainly becomes most abominable; bereft of the results of pious activities, one must fall down like Ravana and other demons
- In Bhagavad-gita (16.19-20) the Lord says: Attaining repeated birth amongst the species of demoniac life, such persons can never approach Me. Gradually they sink down to the most abominable type of existence
- In Bhagavad-gita (BG 16.19-20) the Lord says - Attaining repeated birth among the species of demoniac life, such persons can never approach Me. Gradually they sink down to the most abominable type of existence
- In the material world a boar or pig is considered most abominable, but the adi-sukara, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, was not treated as an ordinary boar. Even Lord Brahma and the other demigods praised the Lord's form as a boar
- In the material world this sort of relationship (the attraction of a married woman for a man other than her husband) is most abominable because it is a perverted reflection of the parakiya-rasa in the spiritual world
- Krsna is a woman-hunter. That is the highest pastimes of Krsna, rasa-lila. But here if a man becomes woman-hunter, he will be most abominable person
- Krsna said, "A person who is tolerant is always prepared to tolerate everything, even though distressful. Just as a criminal can perform the most abominable acts, a greatly charitable person like you can give anything & everything for which he is asked"
- Krsna said, "For material happiness based on sex life is available in the most abominable species of life, such as hogs, dogs. No one should try to approach Me for such happiness, which is available even if one is put into a hellish condition of life"
- Malicious editors and scholars who attempt to misrepresent the Pancaratra-sastras to refute their regulations are most abominable
- Materialists are most abominable in their ideas. They think that they can enjoy directly perceivable gross objects by their senses and that they can similarly deal with the transcendental features of Lord Caitanya
- My Lord, please do not touch me. I am most abominable and am not fit for You to touch because my body is sinful
- One should not misunderstand the pastimes of Radha and Krsna to be the activities of a mundane young boy and girl. The mundane sexual activities of young boys and girls are most abominable
- Our birthplace, even it is hell, it is better than heaven. That is maya. Just like hog. Hog is living most abominable condition of life, with stools and filthy water, but still, he is thinking he's living in heaven
- Out of the five kinds of salvation, advandva is the most abominable for a devotee. A pure devotee denounces such oneness with the Lord as worse than going to hell
- Parakiya-rasa, when pervertedly reflected in this material world, is most abominable
- Poor is a most abominable term to use in connection with Narayana
- Pradyumna said, "Oh, you (son of Daruka) have done the most abominable act! Why have you removed me from the battlefield? My dear charioteer, I have never heard that any of our family members was ever removed from the battlefield"
- Punishment by Yamaraja is a process of purification for the most abominable sinful persons
- Punishment by Yamaraja is a process of purification for the most abominable sinful persons. Therefore the Yamadutas requested the Visnudutas not to obstruct their taking Ajamila to Yamaraja
- Sannyasis who do not know the meaning of Narayana, those who regard the body as Brahman or as Narayana, are described here (in SB 7.15.37) as asattamah, the most abominable rascals
- Slaughtering animals, either for religion or for food, is most abominable and is condemned herein. Unless one is merciless, one cannot sacrifice animals, either in the name of religion or for food
- Sometimes it may be seen that a person in Krsna consciousness commits some act which may be taken as most abominable socially or politically. But such a temporary falldown does not disqualify him. BG 1972 purports
- Such a mentality (that one should intentionally commit sinful acts and think himself free from the reactions because he is chanting the holy name) is a most abominable offense at the lotus feet of the holy name
- The Lord clearly describes His intimate relationship with His devotees in the BG (9.30-34): "Even if one commits the most abominable action, if he is engaged in DS he is to be considered saintly because he is properly situated in his determination
- The Lord says: Even if one commits the most abominable actions, if he engages in devotional service he is to be considered saintly because he is properly situated
- The Lord says: Even if one commits the most abominable actions, if he is engaged in devotional service he is to be considered saintly because he is properly situated in his determination. He quickly becomes righteous & attains lasting peace - BG 9.30-31
- The presiding deity of that planet, who is the son of Simhika, is the most abominable of all asuras, but although he is completely unfit to assume the position of a demigod or planetary deity, he has achieved that position by the grace of the SPG
- The satisfaction of the living entity in a particular type of body, even if it is most abominable, is called illusion
- The Supreme Lord repeatedly puts these most abominable, wretched sinners into the most distressful conditions, constantly punishing them with His stringent laws of nature
- Then Maharaja Prataparudra very humbly said, I am most fallen and abominable, and I am unfit to receive an interview with the Lord. One's life is successful if one engages in His service
- There are some types of living entities in the form of human beings whose living conditions and eatables are most abominable. Generally they eat flesh and fermented blood, which is mentioned in this verse (SB 4.18.21) as ksatajasavam
- They (nondevotees) do not realize that they themselves, because of their practice of eating all kinds of nonsense in this life, will be destined to eat the most abominable things in their next life
- This is the way of material life. Even if one lives in the most abominable condition, he still thinks himself happy with his wife, children, friends and relatives
- Those (Sannyasis) who regard the body as Brahman or as Narayana, are described here (SB 7.15.37) as asattamah, the most abominable
- When ignorance covers the soul, it is the source of his degradation to the most abominable condition of hellish life
- When there is a fight between two belligerent ksatriyas for kingdom, land, wealth, women, prestige or power, they try to put one another into the most abominable condition
- Whether You give me (Bali Maharaja) the opportunity to enjoy all the yogic perfections or You put me into the most abominable condition of hellish life, I shall never be disturbed