maker | makers
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Maker"
The following 38 pages are in this category, out of 38 total.
- A planmaker is thus forced to accept another body in one of the 8,400,000 species of life according to the fruits of the work he has performed
- After his birth he (Rudra) began to cry: O destiny maker (Lord Brahma), teacher of the universe, kindly designate my name and place
- All schemes (of material world) are only useless scraps of paper in the face of war, famine, earthquakes & other disasters. All these disasters are warnings from Mother Durga, & by them she confirms her eternal superiority over the illusioned planmakers
- Although in one sense He (Krsna) is the maker of this caste system all over the world, still, in another sense, He is to be understood as not its maker
- Although the American people are extremely eager to get out of materialistic chaos, they are sometimes found to patronize the makers of stone boats. That will not help them. They must take the proper boat offered by Krsna in the form of the KCM
- An atheist may argue that God is no more expert than a watchmaker, but of course God is greater because He can create machines in duplicate male and female forms
- He (Krsna) is not the maker of a tyrannical and unnatural caste system in which the faithless dictate one's position according to one's birth
- He (Krsna) is the maker of a caste system that is applicable universally, is voluntary and natural, and is based on one's qualities and abilities
- He (Vanamali Ghataka) was formerly Visvamitra, who negotiated the marriage of Lord Ramacandra, and later he was the brahmana who negotiated the marriage of Krsna with Rukmini. That same brahmana acted as the marriage-maker of Lord in caitanya-lila
- The atheist planmaker is sometimes very intelligent and meritorious also, because any gigantic plan, good or bad, must take intelligence to execute. BG 1972 purports
- The atheistic plan-makers are described herein (BG 7.15) by the word duskrtina, or "miscreants." Krtina means one who has performed meritorious work. BG 1972 purports
- The eternal time factor has no beginning and no end. It is the representative of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, the maker of the criminal world
- The history of the universe is full of such planmakers, and many kings and emperors come and go, leaving a planmaking story only. But the prime problems of life remain unsolved despite all endeavors by such planmakers
- The material scientist explains that all different planets are floating because of the law of gravity or some other law; but the actual lawmaker is the Supreme Personality of Godhead. When we speak of law, we must understand that there must be a lawmaker
- We do not only study the laws and appreciate it, but we study the law-maker also. That is the difference between ourself and the so-called scientists
- We do not only study the laws and appreciate it, but we study the law-maker also. That is the difference between ourself and the so-called scientists. They are left, poor fund of knowledge. They cannot appreciate that there is a law-maker
- When Lord Brahma, the maker of the universal destination, thus saw the Lord, he simultaneously glanced over creation
- When one atheist argued that God is no more expert than the manufacturer of a subtle watch which has so many delicate parts, we had to reply that God is a greater mechanic than the watchmaker
- When the Lord and Laksmidevi met, their relationship awakened, having already been settled, and coincidentally the marriage-maker Vanamali came to see Sacimata
- You (people in general) are simply creating problem by your so-called busy-ness. Better you stop and read our books and be intelligent. Lazy mischief-maker, it is better than busy mischief maker. Busy mischief maker means he'll commit more mischief
- You might have discovered - you are great scientist - that under this law, the law of gravitation or this law, that law, so many laws there are. But the background you have to inquire, "Who is the law-maker?"
- You might have discovered - you are great scientist - that under this law, the law of gravitation or this law, that law, so many laws there are. But the background you have to inquire, Who is the law maker? Unless there is law maker, how there can be law