Lump of Matter
"lump of matter"
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Lump (2 C, 33 P)
Pages in category "Lump of Matter"
The following 35 pages are in this category, out of 35 total.
- Apparently the queens continued lamenting for the dead body, the lump of matter, and would not allow it to be taken away for burning. This illustrates the strong grip of illusion among foolish persons who consider the body the self
- As iron has the power to burn when made red-hot in the association of fire, so the body, senses, living force, mind & intelligence, although merely lumps of matter, can function in their activities when infused with a particle of consciousness by the SPG
- As long as the living spiritual sparks manipulate the dead lumps of matter, the dead world appears to be a living world. Actually it is the living souls, the parts and parcels of the supreme living being, who move the world
- Beautiful woman is simply a lump of matter composed of blood, stool, urine and similar other disgusting ingredients. This is the actual fact, but in a state of illusion, man becomes attracted by illusory beauty and becomes a victim of maya
- Brahmana is the quality. That quality is gone. With the departure of the soul, that quality is gone. Now this body is simply a lump of matter, so there is no shame when the body is burnt into ashes
- If one is intelligent, he can think of his wife's body as nothing but a lump of matter that will ultimately be transformed into small insects, stool or ashes
- If we think this lump of matter as "myself," then we are no better than the dog
- In comparison to the vastness of space, these material lumps are like dust particles in the air. Because God has kindly made these lumps of matter complete in themselves, they are perfectly equipped with all necessities for floating in space
- Since the brain is a lump of matter, it does not have independent power with which to act. It can act only when favored by the influence of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, who is Brahman or Parabrahman
- So long we are living, our name, our fame, our form, our activities, are glorious, very good. And as soon as the life is gone, nobody cares. It is a lump of matter. That's all
- So one should not lament for the lump of matter. One should be serious to understand what is that ever-existing eternal thing, soul. That is education
- The body includes five knowledge-acquiring senses, five active senses and the mind, but actually these are merely lumps of matter
- The body is dead from the very beginning because it is a lump of matter. It has no feelings of happiness and distress
- The body is important as long as it has consciousness. Without consciousness, the body is merely a lump of matter. Therefore, to return home, back to Godhead, one must change his consciousness from material consciousness to Krsna consciousness
- The child in the womb of the mother has no life but is simply a lump of matter
- The gopis are also of the same spiritual quality (nija-rupataya) because they are expansions of Krsna’s pleasure potency. Neither Krsna nor the gopis have anything to do with lumps of matter or the material conception
- The superior energy is utilizing inferior energy for His purpose. You are utilizing this inferior, the lump of matter, for serving my purpose. That is superior energy
- There is two, amongst the workers also, there are two classes, manager class, worker class. You have to divide. Without division... Just like this body is not a lump of matter. There is division. Without division, the body cannot work
- This cosmic manifestation, the material world, is also Your body. This total lump of matter is agitated by Your potent energy known as kala-sakti, and thus the three modes of material nature are manifested
- To follow this theory (of the atheistic scientist that the child in the womb of the mother has no life), if the lump of matter is aborted by a surgical operation, no life is killed
- We get this knowledge that this body is not all in all. There is soul. As soon as the soul is out of the body it is a lump of matter. But in spite of all our experience we are interested only with this body. This is called ignorance
- What is the value of this lump of matter? It will be thrown in the street, and somebody will kick on the face. Nobody will care. Nobody will care. But so long the soul is there, if you touch the hair even - "Why you are touching my hair?"
- When the living entity and the life air are gone, the lump of matter produced of five elements - earth, water, air, fire and ether - is rejected and left behind
- When the living entity is arrested, all his followers - namely the life air, the senses and sense objects - immediately leave the lump of matter, the body
- When the soul is not there, the living entity is not there, the body is simply a lump of matter. That is the difference between a dead body and living body
- Within this body there is a living force, and without that living force the body is useless, lump of matter. That's all
- Without the spirit, the body is nothing but lump of matter. The spirit is there, the matter is there, but we are so dull, we do not understand what is that spirit. That is the difficulty of the modern society