Loving Service to Krsna
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
- ► Engaging in Loving Service to Krsna (12 P)
- ► Loving Devotional Service to Krsna (4 P)
- ► Loving Service to God (3 C, 70 P)
- ► Rendering Loving Service to Krsna (1 C, 17 P)
Pages in category "Loving Service to Krsna"
The following 72 pages are in this category, out of 72 total.
- A faithful devotee is a truly eligible candidate for the loving service of the Lord. According to one's faith, one is classified as a topmost devotee, an intermediate devotee or an inferior devotee
- A sannyasi is forbidden to hear songs sung by the fair sex. Yet even in the rigid position of a sannyasi He (Caitanya) recommended the mode of worship preferred by the gopis of Vrndavana as the topmost loving service possible to be rendered to the Lord
- Action in the loving service of Krsna detaches one from all kinds of sensory activities. Therefore, no one should try to be detached from Krsna consciousness at any stage of life. BG 1972 purports
- Affinity by bodily relation with the Lord (Krsna) is another feature of reciprocating loving service with the Lord
- After asking various questions and becoming established in the transcendental loving service of Lord Krsna, Vidura retired from putting questions to Maitreya Muni
- After taking permission from his sannyasa-guru, Svarupa Damodara went to Nilacala and accepted the shelter of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. Then all day & night, in ecstatic love of Krsna, he enjoyed transcendental mellows in the loving service of the Lord
- All these demigods, being empowered by the Lord (Krsna) with certain energies, engage in the transcendental loving service of the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- As an ideal king, he (Yudhisthira) had no personal ambition, and there was no place for sense gratification because all his senses at all times were engaged in the loving service of the Supreme Lord
- As long as we are here on earth, we must learn to practice to love and serve Krsna, the Supreme Lord. If we learn this, we can enter into those spiritual planets
- As soon as Krsna was pleased by the fighting, Jambavan immediately understood that his opponent was none other than the Supreme Lord Himself. The conclusion is that he could understand Krsna by his service, for Krsna is sometimes satisfied by fighting
- Brahma said, "We may be proud of being controllers of the senses, but here the residents of Vrndavana are so transcendental that they are not under our control. Actually they are enjoying their senses through service to You"
- Brahma said, "You have already given Yourself to Putana! I surmise that You shall ever remain a debtor to the residents of Vrndavana, being unable to repay their loving service"
- Brahma said, "Your appearance as a small cowherd boy, a child of the cowherd men, is not at all a material activity. You are so much obliged by their affection that You are here to inspire them with more loving service by Your transcendental presence"
- By chanting and dancing, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu introduced the loving service
- By intense ecstasy in loving service, the damsels of Vrajabhumi attained qualitative oneness with the Lord by dancing with Him on an equal level, embracing Him in nuptial love, smiling at Him in joke, and looking at Him with a loving attitude
- Devotees can handle Him (Krsna) because they act on the basis of loving service (bhaktya mam abhijanati yavan yas casmi tattvatah) (BG 18.55). Thus mother Yasoda wanted to bind Him
- Due to the association of Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya, My mind became enlightened. Therefore I asked him about the truths of transcendental loving service to Krsna
- Favoring the gopis, Krsna rides on the chariots of their minds, and just to receive loving service from them, He attracts their minds like Cupid. Therefore He is also called Madana-mohana, the attractor of Cupid
- For a long time I have not bestowed unalloyed loving service to Me upon the inhabitants of the world. Without such loving attachment, the existence of the material world is useless
- From these dealings (of SB 10.9.11) between mother Yasoda and Krsna, we can understand the exalted position of a pure devotee in loving service to the Lord
- He (Maharaj Yudhisthira) only desired to please Krsna and was therefore called the best of the devotees. He was always merged in the ocean of loving service
- He is supreme knowledge, and all severe austerities are performed to know Him. Religion (dharma) is rendering loving service unto Him. He is the supreme goal of life
- Hearing this from Ramananda Raya, the Lord again requested him to go a step further. In reply, Ramananda Raya said, "Loving service to Krsna rendered in fraternity is the highest perfection"
- I fervently appeal to everyone to adopt the method of devotional service given by Lord Caitanya and Nityananda and thus be freed from the miseries of material existence and ultimately achieve the loving service of the Lord
- In ecstatic loving service to Krsna in anger, Krsna is always the object. In Vidagdha-madhava, Second Canto, 53rd verse, Lalitagopi expressed her anger, which was caused by Krsna, when she addressed Srimati Radharani thus
- In great humility, considering Himself a conditioned soul of the material world, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu again expressed His desire to be endowed with service to the Lord
- In the material world, as soon as you stop payment there is no service. Why? Because they, by serving Krsna, they get transcendental pleasure. So the more you engage yourself in the service of the Lord, the more you become enthusiastic
- In this situation, Lord Sri Krsna sat very comfortably and enjoyed the service of Rukminiji, who was assisted by her maidservants
- It is not that by our endeavor alone we can understand Krsna, but our endeavor in loving service will make us qualified, and then Krsna will reveal Himself - svayam eva sphuraty adah
- Krsna continues, "I have accepted your service due to your ecstatic love for Me. Thus I shall appear, and by My audience all fallen souls will be delivered"
- Krsna does not force a devotee because the devotee acts spontaneously according to the desire of the Lord; in this kind of loving service there is no question of force
- Krsna has various plenary expansions and incarnations, such as Rama and Nrsimha, and a devotee can choose to fix his mind in loving service to any of these transcendental forms of the Supreme Lord
- Krsna says, "Those who are simply attached to Me by loving service. These devotees have everything at their disposal, but they desire nothing outside of My devotional service"
- Mayavadis believe that Krsna has a body made of material elements and that the activities of loving service to Krsna are sentimentality
- My plenary portions can establish the principles of religion for each age. No one but Me (Krsna), however, can bestow the kind of loving service performed by the residents of Vraja
- O brahmana (Vyasa) , thus by the Supreme Lord Krsna I (Narada) was endowed first with the transcendental knowledge of the Lord as inculcated in the confidential parts of the Vedas, then with the spiritual opulences, & then with His intimate loving service
- Of the four kinds of reciprocation of loving service - dasya, sakhya, vatsalya and madhurya - madhurya is considered the fullest. But the conjugal relationship is further divided into two varieties, namely svakiya and parakiya
- Of these eighteen years at Jagannatha Puri, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu spent six years with His many devotees. By chanting and dancing, He introduced the loving service of the Lord
- One can neither see, hear, understand nor perceive the Supreme Lord, Krsna, by the material senses. But if one is engaged in loving transcendental service to the Lord from the beginning, then one can see the Lord by revelation. BG 1972 purports
- One should accept the mood of the gopis in their service. In such a transcendental mood, one should always think of the pastimes of Sri Radha and Krsna
- One should not think that the disappearance of poverty and liberation from bondage are the end results of love of Krsna. It is in relishing the reciprocation of loving service that love of Krsna exists
- One should not think, however, that the disappearance of poverty and liberation from bondage are the end results of love of Krsna. It is in relishing the reciprocation of loving service that love of Krsna exists
- Other service, material service, will be checked by material conditions. But transcendental loving service of Krsna will never be checked by any material condition. That is the test
- Simply by giving aural reception to this Vedic literature, the feeling for loving devotional service to Lord Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, sprouts up at once to extinguish the fire of lamentation, illusion and fearfulness
- So if one hears rasa-lila from authoritative source, the result will be that he will be promoted to the transcendental platform of loving service to Krsna. And the material disease, lusty desires, will be vanquished
- Sraddha is confident, firm faith that by rendering transcendental loving service to Krsna one automatically performs all subsidiary activities. Such faith is favorable to the discharge of devotional service
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu said, "According to the verdict of the sastras, the process of hearing and chanting is the best means to attain loving service to Krsna"
- That is Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's mercy. He distributed the most confidential part of love of Godhead. Although we are living in this fallen age, Kali-yuga, but He is giving the topmost platform of loving Krsna, anarpita-carim cirat
- The "mysterious unity" you speak of is devotional service, whereby the eternal part and parcel of God renders loving service in union with Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. It is not an impersonal or vague thing
- The devotee in this material world who executes loving service in pursuance of the activities of those eternal associates (like Nanda and Yasoda) with Krsna also attains the same post when he is perfected
- The devotee said, "Observing all Your transcendental qualities, I have also become attracted and have decided to dedicate my life to Your loving service"
- The foremost process of cheating is to desire to achieve liberation by merging into the Supreme, for this causes the permanent disappearance of loving service to Krsna
- The gopis have so lovingly served Krsna, Mukunda Himself, the giver of liberation, who is searched after by great sages and saintly persons
- The gopis know Krsna's desires, and they know how to render perfect loving service for His enjoyment. They perform their service expertly for the satisfaction of their beloved
- The intensity of Her loving service is the highest form of ecstasy. No one can surpass Srimati Radharani in relishing the qualities of the Lord through this supreme transcendental mellow
- The Nagapatnis said, "We are praying that he (Kaliya) may be excused this time. Our dear Lord (Krsna), we are offering our loving service unto You because we are all eternal servitors of Your Lordship. You can order us to do whatever You please"
- The power of King Yudhisthira was loving affection, which the Lord (Krsna) could not deny. The almighty God is thus conquered only by loving service and nothing else
- The relation of the Lord with Arjuna is undoubtedly praiseworthy for devotees like Bhismadeva, but the relation of the gopis with the Lord is still more praiseworthy because of their still more purified loving service
- The statement continued, "As such, I do not know if I, a tiny spark, shall be able to engage myself in the transcendental loving service of this supreme fire, Lord Krsna"
- The taste for loving service is like the water of the river Ganges, which flows from the feet of Lord Krsna. Every day that taste diminishes the results of sinful activities acquired over a period of many births by those who perform austerities
- They are known as Mayavadis because according to their opinion Krsna has a body made of maya and the loving service of the Lord executed by devotees is also maya
- Those who are self-satisfied and unattracted by external material desires are also attracted to the loving service of Sri Krsna, whose qualities are transcendental and whose activities are wonderful
- Those who serve Him with love and devotion, Krsna can change destiny. So sacrifice, yajna, means pleasing Krsna. Our whole Krsna consciousness movement means pleasing Krsna. That is the whole program
- When a person in this material world desires only to serve Krsna with love and devotion, he is liberated, even though functioning within this material world
- When Krsna will reveal, being pleased with your service and love, you will see Krsna, you will see yourself, you will see the whole world
- When one comes to the platform of loving service to Lord Krsna by executing these nine processes, beginning with hearing and chanting, he has attained the fifth platform of success and the limit of life's goals
- When one is actually advanced in ecstatic love for Krsna, eight transcendental, blissful symptoms are manifest in the body. Those are the symptoms of perfection arising from loving service to the Supreme Personality, of Godhead
- When your loving spirit is developed fully like the full moon, then in the full moon night, as you can visualize the whole city, similarly, by raising yourself to the platform of loving service of Krsna, you will see God face to face