Category:Loving Service to God
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Loving Service to God"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total.
- A progressive march of transcendental devotion for the Lord culminates in the attainment of loving service of the Lord, which is called prema in different transcendental variegatedness called rasas (tastes)
- Any person who takes shelter of Sri Krsna Caitanya Mahaprabhu is most glorified because by the mercy of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu he is able to get promotion to the platform of loving service to the Lord, which is transcendental to salvation
- As soon as this forgetfulness is removed, the vyavasaya-buddhi, as mentioned here (in SB) & in the Bhagavad-gita (BG 2.41) follows at once. This ascertained knowledge of the living being leads to loving service to the Lord which the living being requires
- I am very, very glad that you have got this feeling to not waste even a single moment in the service of the body and mind but to utilize very carefully every moment of life in the loving service of the Lord
- If one engages all material things in relation with the loving service of the Lord, one is situated in yukta-vairagya, proper renunciation
- In the conditioned state, such services (to God) are rendered by the living being under force of the material nature, whereas in the liberated state the living being is helped by the spiritual nature in the voluntary loving service of the Lord
- In the liberated state the living being is helped by the spiritual nature in the voluntary loving service of the Lord. There is no incongruity or inebriety in His actions
- In the Vedic literature there is the same objective: establishing one's relationship and ultimately reviving our lost loving service unto Him. That is the sum and substance of the Vedas
- It is also recommended that one should live on the banks of Radha-kunda and should be absorbed in the loving service of the Lord
- The bhakti-yoga process directly applies the senses to the loving service of the Lord. This prohibits the performer from engaging in material activities
- The devotees of the Lord who always engage in His loving service are never to be disappointed in the progressive march of devotional service
- The jnanis and the devotees are actually in agreement up to the point of liberation from material contamination. But the jnanis remain pacified on the platform of simple understanding, the devotees develop further spiritual advancement in loving service
- The Lord has expanded Himself as living beings in order to accept loving service from them, and this alone can satisfy both the Lord and the living beings
- The pure devotees both here and in the transcendental abode associate with Him in person and are able to render personal service to the Lord and thus derive transcendental bliss in His loving service
- The pure devotees of the Lord are engaged in a transcendental existence, namely in the loving service of the Lord, both in the material world and in the spiritual world
- We are preaching the highest principles of loving service to the Supreme Personality of Godhead, and as such, there is no scope for compromising with any of the kinds of philosophies of the impersonalist school
- We consider ourselves the Lord's property, surrendered at His lotus feet, His unalloyed, eternal slaves. Rejecting all mental speculation and mundane desire, with a serene mind we experience incessant spiritual bliss in rendering Him loving service