Letters to Krsna
Pages in category "Letters to Krsna"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- Lalita wrote Krsna the following letter on Srimati Radharani’s behalf: My dear Krsna, Srimati Radharani has fallen unconscious on the ground, Her mind greatly agitated by Her separation from You
- Lalita wrote Krsna the following letter on Srimati Radharani’s behalf: O enemy of Kamsa, You have now become a first-class politician, and therefore You can supposedly give relief to everyone
- Lalita wrote Krsna the following letter on Srimati Radharani’s behalf: please consider the plight of Srimati Radharani, or very soon You will hear of Her death. Maybe at that time You will lament, although now You are jubilant
- Rukmini addresses a letter to Krsna as follows: "My dear unconquerable Krsna, my marriage day is fixed for tomorrow. I request that You come to the city of Vidarbha without advertising Yourself"
- Rukmini wrote a letter to Krsna: "After You've entered the city, have Your soldiers and commanders suddenly surround and defeat all the strength of the King of Magadha and by thus adopting the methods of the demons, please kidnap and marry me"
- The great devotee Uddhava once wrote a letter to Krsna, "But still, in spite of my reputation, my knowledge is condemned, because although enjoying the effulgence of Vedic knowledge"
- The great devotee Uddhava once wrote a letter to Krsna, "My dear Krsna, I have just finished the study of all kinds of philosophical books and Vedic verses about the goal of life, and so now I have a little reputation for my studies"
- The meaning is the same (Prakrit and Sanskrit), but the native language is different. It was spoken to Krsna by Madhumangala as he read Him a letter from Srimati Radharani
- The purpose, as it will be revealed, was to attend to a confidential letter sent by Rukmini, His future first wife. Krsna's leaving the battlefield is a display of one of His six opulences
- There is an account of Rukminidevi's writing a letter to Krsna requesting Him to kidnap her before her marriage to another person. At that time the specific attachment of Rukmini for Krsna was expressed by Rukmini as follows