Category:Last Snare of Maya the Illusory Energy
"Maya prepares her last fatal trap" |"illusory energy in her last snare" |"last illusory snare of the same maya" |"last snare of enjoyer" |"last snare of maya" |"last snare of maya's influence" |"last snare of nescience" |"last snare of the illusory energy" |"last snare of the illusory energy" |"last snare of the illusory, external energy" |"last snare"
Pages in category "Last Snare of Maya the Illusory Energy"
The following 25 pages are in this category, out of 25 total.
- It is astonishing to see how a person who is being kicked by the laws of the Lord's illusory energy at every step can falsely think of becoming one with the Lord. Such thinking is the last snare of the illusory energy
- It is maya's business to try to build up the living entity, to puff him up, and maya's last snare is to make the living entity think that he can become one with God
- It is said that the last snare of maya is to dictate to the living entity to try to become equal to the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- One may falsely claim that he is the Lord, but actually he is not. This is the last snare of maya's influence upon the living entity. To think oneself equal with the Supreme Lord or to think oneself to be the Supreme Lord Himself is also due to false ego
- One who claims to be the supreme, therefore, should be understood to have fallen to the last snare of maya. One who is thus fallen cannot even be liberated, for he is bound by false impressions
- That is called maya. That is the last snare of maya. Maya dictates that, "Now we have failed to become minister, to (become) president, and so many other big, big posts. Now you become Brahman." You are already Brahman. Simply you have to realize
- The false attempt of the living entity to occupy the predominating post of the Lord is the cause of his material bondage, and the conditioned soul's attempt to become one with the Lord is the last snare of maya
- The identity of the self as being unconnected with the Supreme Self, the Lord, is also illusion, and the false claim "I am the Supreme" is the last illusory snare of the same maya, or the external energy of the Lord
- The last snare of the illusory, external energy is the conception of becoming one with the Lord, and due to this conception the illusioned soul remains in the bondage of material energy, falsely thinking himself a liberated soul and "as good as Narayana
- The living entity thinks that he is no longer a conditioned soul, but God. He is so unintelligent that he does not think that if he were God, then how could he be in doubt? That he does not consider. So that is the last snare of illusion. BG 1972 pur
- The pure devotee of Lord Vasudeva, enlightened by the transcendental service attitude, has no attraction for such false things as religiosity, economic development, sense gratification, or salvation, the last snare of Maya
- This false idea of becoming one with the Lord is the last snare of the illusory energy, which traps a living entity into the bondage of forgetfulness under the spell of false ego
- This is our position, not to be puffed up, that "I am God," "I am Krsna," "Everyone is Krsna." This is maya, the last snare of maya. Maya dictates that - You become the biggest man of the world. You become the biggest, richest man of the world
- This is the last snare of maya or sense gratificatory illusion (wanting to become one with the Lord). BG 1972 purports
- To claim to be one with the cosmic consciousness of the Lord is the last trap set by the illusory energy, or daivi maya
- When a person is liberated, his illusion is over, and he voluntarily surrenders unto the Supreme to act according to His desires. The last illusion, the last snare of maya to trap the living entity, is the proposition that he is God. BG 1972 purports
- When one reaches a finer version of ignorance, he falsely thinks of himself as the Supreme Lord. That egoistic conviction of the conditioned soul is the last snare of the illusory energy which controls the entire material world