Krsna and the Yadu Dynasty
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God and the Yadu Dynasty (5 P)
Pages in category "Krsna and the Yadu Dynasty"
The following 157 pages are in this category, out of 157 total.
- After hearing the bumblebee’s sweet songs and recognizing that the bee was singing about Krsna for Her (Radharani's) satisfaction, the gopi replied: Dear bumblebee, Krsna has no residence here, but we know Him as Yadupati - the King of the Yadu dynasty
- After many births of accumulated pious activities, they (members of the Yadu dynasty) were given the chance to associate with Lord Krsna
- After relaying Rukmini-devi's statement to Krsna, the brahmana said, "My dear Krsna, chief of the Yadu dynasty, I have brought this confidential message for You from Rukmini; now it is placed before You for Your consideration"
- After this, the chief of the Yadu dynasty, Lord Krsna, along with His newly married wife and the huge dowry, entered the city of Dvaraka with great pomp. Krsna then lived there with His wife very peacefully
- Akrura continued, "You (Krsna) have advented Yourself to minimize the burden of the world, and to fulfill this mission You have glorified the dynasty of Yadu by appearing as one of its members"
- Akrura said, "My dear Krsna & Balarama, it is very kind of You to have killed Kamsa & his associates. You have delivered the whole family of the Yadu dynasty from the greatest calamity. The Yadus will always remember Your saving of their great dynasty"
- Akrura thought, "Since Krsna knows my heart, certainly when I approach Him, He will embrace me. Not only am I a member of the Yadu dynasty, but I am His relative and an unalloyed, pure devotee"
- Akrura, who belonged to the dynasty of Yadu, explained the recent events in Mathura, including Kamsa’s attempt to kill Vasudeva, the father of Krsna
- All the members of the Yadu dynasty were very opulent, happy and prosperous, and they had no anxieties. Because of their implicit faith in and devotion to Lord Krsna, they were never defeated by any other kings
- Among the descendants of Yadu would be Lord Krsna. Therefore, because Yadu was eager to see the Lord's appearance in his dynasty as soon as possible, Yadu refused to accept his father's proposal
- An exhibition of His (Lord Krsna) internal potency is eternal, and therefore one should not conclude that the Yadus and Bhojas died in a drunken state in an ordinary fratricidal war. Sri Jiva Gosvami comments on these incidents as magical performances
- An expression of disappointment was made by Indra, the King of heaven. When he saw the sun-god, Indra told him, "My dear sun-god, your sunshine is very glorious because it reaches unto the lotus feet of Lord Krsna, the master of the Yadu dynasty
- And the descendants of King Yadu, due to their family relationship with Krsna, are always thinking of Him as one of their members
- Another gopi said, "O best in the dynasty of Yadu, if anyone afraid of this materialistic way of life takes shelter at Your lotus feet, You never deny him protection"
- As confirmed in the prayers of Kunti, yadoh priyasyanvavaye. Yadu was very dear to Krsna, who was therefore eager to descend in Yadu's dynasty
- As Krsna was speaking with Rukmini, the commanders of the Yadu dynasty's soldiers, headed by Balarama, known as Sankarsana, by Gada, not tolerating the opposing soldiers' defiant attitude, began to strike their horses, elephants, & chariots with arrows
- As scholars of the Vedas, they (the Yadus) verified the Vedic hymns: eko devah... sarva-bhutadhivasah... antaryami... and vrsninam para-devata... The Yadus, therefore, accepted Lord Krsna as the Supersoul incarnated in their family, and not more than that
- As the name and fame of a particular body is finished with the disappearance of the living spirit, similarly if You (Krsna) do not look upon us, all our fame and activities, along with the Pandavas and Yadus, will end at once
- Because Lord Krsna took birth in the Yadu dynasty, the Yadu dynasty and the Yadavas have remained famous for all time. Because of King Viraja's appearance, the family of Maharaja Priyavrata has remained famous for all time
- Because of His (Krsna) presence, all our ambitions and desires are gradually being fulfilled. Your Majesty, King of the Bhojas, you are related with the Yadu dynasty by matrimonial relationship, and by blood relationship also
- Because of this Syamantaka jewel, there was a misunderstanding between King Satrajit and the Yadu dynasty Later the matter was settled when Satrajit voluntarily offered Krsna his daughter, Satyabhama, along with the Syamantaka jewel
- Because their (members of the Yadu dynasty and the cowherds of Vrndavana) minds were always engaged in Krsna, they were automatically freed from all material activities
- Before this marriage of Satya with Krsna, there had been many competitive engagements with the bulls of King Nagnajit, and many other princes of the Yadu dynasty and of other dynasties as well had tried to win the hand of Satya
- By His (Krsna's) intimate association with the Yadu dynasty, the whole family not only became very famous but also became more effective in purifying others than the water of the Ganges
- Decorating the entire city very festively, the citizens of Dvaraka held a great celebration, and when Lord Krsna passed through the city, all the members of the Vrsni dynasty and the heroes of the Yadu dynasty followed Him with great respect
- Dhrtarastra replied, "I can understand only that no one can stop the onward progress of the supreme will. I understand the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna, has appeared in the family of the Yadus to decrease the burdensome load on this earth"
- During the time of Lord Krsna's presence on the earth, the members of the Yadu family forcibly brought the celestial assembly house to earth and placed it at Dvaraka
- Having taken birth in that family (dynasty of the Yadus), how could Krsna have been seduced, even by the gopis? It is concluded, therefore, that it was not possible for Krsna to do anything abominable
- He (Kalayavana) rebuked Him with the following words, "O Krsna! I heard that You are a great hero born in the dynasty of Yadu, but I see that You are running away from fighting, like a coward. It is not worthy of Your good name and family tradition"
- He (Kamsa) made further alliances with such kings as Banasura and Bhaumasura, until he was the strongest. Then he began to behave most inimically toward the Yadu dynasty, into which Krsna was to take His birth
- He (Kamsa) then called for Akrura, one of the descendants in the family of Yadu, in which Krsna was born as the son of Vasudeva. When Akrura came to see Kamsa, Kamsa very politely shook hands with him
- He (Krsna) displayed special attachment for His family members, the Yadus, as well as for His sixteen thousand wives, who had the opportunity to meet Him in the leisure hours of night
- He (Krsna) had also glorified King Yadu, having taken His birth in the family. He is known as Yadava, Yaduvira, Yadunandana, etc., although the Lord is always independent of such obligation
- He (Krsna) is present in His home with all His family members, the kings and princes of the Yadu dynasty, who have conquered an unlimited number of rulers, and He is their Lord
- He (Krsna) then proceeded slowly, without fear, taking Rukmini away exactly as a lion takes a deer from the midst of jackals. Meanwhile, Balarama appeared on the scene with the soldiers of the Yadu dynasty
- He (Rukmi) condemned Krsna as the most abominable descendant of the Yadu dynasty and asked Him to stand before him for a minute so that he could teach Him a good lesson
- He is unborn, and yet He appears by His causeless mercy upon the surrendered rulers of all parts of the universe. Only for their interest did He appear in the family of His unalloyed devotees the Yadus
- His (Krsna's) birth in the family of King Yadu as the son of King Vasudeva and His transfer into the family of Nanda Maharaja in the land of Mathura are all transcendental arrangements made by the internal potency of the Lord
- How King Satrajit offended the Yadu dynasty and how he later came to his senses and offered his daughter and the Syamantaka jewel to Krsna are described as follows
- I (Krsna) have already killed all the mischievous demons who are enemies of the Yadu dynasty, and I have also killed Kamsa and his allies
- If both Krsna and Balarama were engaged in fighting with Kalayavana at one place, Jarasandha might come at another to attack the whole Yadu family and take his revenge
- In accordance with this principle of the transcendental pastimes of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, He descended in His eternal form as Sri Krsna in the dynasty of the Yadus
- In every incarnation, the Supreme Personality of Godhead has a particular mission to execute, and this was true in His appearance as the son of Devaki in the family of the Yadus
- In the midst of all the great heroes of the Yadu dynasty, Krsna resembled the full moon in the sky surrounded by multiluminaries (at Sudharma assembly house)
- In Yadu-vamsa Krsna ordered all the devotee demigods to "Go and take birth there to help Me." Similarly, you were born in Europe, America, to help this. Otherwise you were devotees in your past lives. I have explained that in my recent writings
- It was of course very difficult to reach the palaces of the kings of the Yadu dynasty, but brahmanas were allowed to visit. When the brahmana friend of Lord Krsna went there, he, along with other brahmanas, had to pass through three military encampments
- Just as Krsna behaves like an ordinary man when He descends to this planet, so the members of the Yadus and the residents of Vrndavana execute activities just like ordinary men. But they are not ordinary men; they are as liberated as Lord Krsna Himself
- Just as Lord Ramacandra descends along with Laksmana and Bharata, an expansion of Sankarsana,* so the members of the Yadu dynasty and the cowherd men of Vrndavana also descend with Lord Krsna in order to join in the transcendental pastimes of the Lord
- Just see how impudent are the members of the Kuru dynasty! I wanted to make a peaceful settlement despite the anger of all the other members of the Yadu dynasty, including Lord Krsna Himself
- King Jadu was a very powerful King and Jadurani was his constant companion. Krishna selected to appear Himself on this earth planet, selecting the Jadu Dynasty as His Predecessors. So your help to your God-brothers just apt your nice name
- King Nagnajit continued, "Under these circumstances, who can be a better husband for my daughter? Both my daughter and I have always prayed for this opportunity. You (Krsna) are the chief of the Yadu dynasty"
- King Yudhisthira, who is morality personified, and the Yadus are undoubtedly great allies, but without the guidance of Lord Krsna all of them are nonentities, as much as the senses of the body are useless without the guidance of consciousness
- Krsna addressed Balarama, "My dear elder brother, best among the Aryans, You are the Lord of the universe, and, specifically, You are the protector of the Yadu dynasty"
- Krsna addressed Balarama, "The members of the Yadu dynasty sense great danger before the soldiers of Jarasandha, and they are very much aggrieved. Just to give them protection, Your chariot is also here, filled with weapons"
- Krsna continued, "I have specifically taken My birth as the son of Vasudeva in the Yadu dynasty, and people therefore know Me as Vasudeva, the son of Vasudeva"
- Krsna continued, "My dear grandfather, out of fear of My late uncle Kamsa, all the kings belonging to the Yadu, Vrsni, Andhaka, Madhu, Dasarha and Kukura dynasties were very anxious and disturbed"
- Krsna encouraged Rukmini, "My dear Rukmini, don't worry. Please rest assured that the soldiers of the Yadu dynasty will kill all the opposing soldiers without delay"
- Krsna tells Satyabhama, "Because of their (Yadus) transcendental qualities, they are very, very dear to Me, as I am very, very dear to them"
- Krsna thus offered His respect to His grandfather because Ugrasena was at that time the crowned king of the Yadu dynasty
- Krsna took birth in the family of the Yadus, and consequently the Yadu dynasty is famous all over the world
- Krsna's father's name was Vasudeva, son of Surasena, descending from the Yadu dynasty. Actually, the SP of Godhead does not belong to any dynasty of this material world, but the family in which the SP of Godhead appears becomes famous, by His grace
- Krsna's grandsons kidnapped Duryodhana's daughter, which caused a fight between the Kuru and Yadu families. Afterward, an adjustment was made by the elderly members of the Kuru family
- Krsna's pastimes - appearance, childhood, boyhood & youth - are all manifested, beginning with the killing of Putana & extending to the end of the mausala-lila, the annihilation of the Yadu dynasty. All of these pastimes are rotating in every universe
- Krsna, being compassionate upon the Yadus, who were fearful due to the atrocities committed by Kamsa, ordered the appearance of Yogamaya, His internal potency. Krsna is the Lord of the universe, but He is especially the Lord of the Yadus
- Krsna, who was within her womb, was to appear not only to diminish the burden of the world but specifically to protect the interests of the Yadu dynasty, and certainly to protect Devaki and Vasudeva
- Kunti, after overhearing Arjuna's telling of the end of the Yadu dynasty & disappearance of Lord Krsna, engaged in the devotional service of the transcendental P of G with full attention & thus gained release from the course of material existence
- Lord Krishna killed his own dynasty under His personal supervision. So certainly Krishna didn't like the idea that future dynasties would be able to identify having Krishna's blood. Krishna has no material blood; neither He is different from His body
- Lord Krsna could not refuse the request of the King (Yudhisthira). Krsna therefore sent back all the heroes of the Yadu dynasty - Samba and others. All of them returned to Dvaraka, and Lord Krsna personally remained to give pleasure to the King
- Lord Krsna especially bid farewell to Lord Balarama and the King of the Yadus, Ugrasena
- Lord Krsna Himself appeared in the sky of the Yadu dynasty, and He was exactly like the moon surrounded by the stars, or the members of the Yadu dynasty
- Maharaja Pariksit inquired from Sukadeva Gosvami - When all the members of the Yadu dynasty met their end, Krsna also put an end to Himself, and the only member of the family who remained alive was Uddhava. How was this possible
- Maharaja Pariksit then used another word, yadu-pati, which indicates that Krsna is the most exalted personality in the dynasty of the Yadus. The kings in the dynasty of Yadu were considered to be the most pious, and their descendants were also like that
- Mathura City contained different communities, known then as Dasarha, Bhoja, Andhaka and Satvata. All these communities were different branches of the same family in which Krsna appeared, namely the Yadu dynasty
- Mathura was also made the capital of the kings of the Yadu dynasty because the Yadus were a very pious family and knew that Mathura is the place where Krsna lives eternally, just as He also lives in Dvaraka
- May Lord Sri Krsna, who is the worshipable Lord of all devotees, the protector and glory of all the kings like Andhaka and Vrsni of the Yadu dynasty, the husband of all goddesses of fortune be merciful upon me
- Members of the Yadu Dynasty were always in company with the Lord (Krsna) but were unable to recognize Him as the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- Nalakuvara & Manigriva said: O Lord! O source of all auspiciousness and goodness, we offer our respectful obeisances unto You. You are the all-pervading S. P. of Godhead, the supreme source of peace & the supreme personality in the dynasty of King Yadu
- Narada also says to Yudhisthira, "My dear King, it is Lord Krsna, known as Mukunda, who is the eternal protector of the Pandavas and the Yadus. He is also your spiritual master and instructor in every respect. He is the only worshipable God for you"
- Now He (Krsna) was awaiting the annihilation of His own dynasty, called the Yadu-vamsa, who appeared by His will in this world. He wanted to take them away before His own departure to His eternal abode
- Now wherever I (Madhavendra Puri) sit, I can remember the great descendant of the Yadu dynasty (Krsna), the enemy of Kamsa, and thereby I can free myself from all sinful bondage. I think this is sufficient for me. BG 1972 purports
- Now, if you (Sukadeva Gosvami) will, kindly describe the wonderful, glorious activities of Lord Visnu, or Krsna, who appeared in that Yadu dynasty with Baladeva, His plenary expansion - SB 10.1.2
- O King! His (Krsna's) jokings and frank talks were pleasing and beautifully decorated with smiles. His addresses unto me as "O son of Prtha, O friend, O son of the Kuru dynasty," and all such heartiness are now remembered by me, and thus I am overwhelmed
- O Lord of the universe, best of the Yadu dynasty, we are offering our prayers unto You mainly to diminish the heavy burden of the universe
- O Saunaka, thereafter the Lord (Krsna), having bade farewell to King Yudhisthira, Draupadi and other relatives, started for the city of Dvaraka, accompanied by Arjuna and other members of the Yadu dynasty
- O Uddhava, please tell me (Vidura) how is Pradyumna, the commander-in-chief of the Yadus, who was Cupid in a former life? Rukmini bore him as her son from Lord Krsna, by the grace of brahmanas whom she pleased
- On hearing this, the S P of Godhead, Krsna, replied, “Akrura, I shall surely come to your home with My elder brother, Balarama, but only after killing all the demons who are envious of the Yadu dynasty. In this way I shall please all My relatives
- Once the family members of Lord Krsna, such as Samba, Pradyumna, Caru, Bhanu and Gada, all princes of the Yadu dynasty, went for a long picnic in the forest near Dvaraka
- Sage said, "None of the kings present here, even the members of the Yadu dynasty, who constantly mingle with You (Krsna), eat with You and sit with You, can understand that You are the original cause of all causes"
- Sahadeva said, "Krsna, the best amongst the members of the Yadus & the protector of His devotees, is the most exalted personality in this assembly. Therefore I think that He should without any objection be offered the honor of being worshiped first"
- Some of Lord Krsna’s pastimes are mentioned in the Mahabharata as mausala-lila. These include the stories of the destruction of the Yadu dynasty, Krsna’s disappearance and His being pierced by a hunter’s arrow
- Some say that the Unborn is born for the glorification of pious kings, and others say that He is born to please King Yadu, one of Your dearest devotees. You appear in his family as sandalwood appears in the Malaya Hills
- Sudama thought. "I do not find any cause other than the all-merciful glance of my friend Lord Krsna, the chief of the Yadu dynasty"
- Sukadeva Gosvami answered (the inquiry of Maharaja Pariksit about the end of Krsna and the Yadu dynasty) that Krsna, by His own energy, destroyed the entire family and then thought of making His own body disappear
- Sura-stri, the women of the heavenly planets, were ordered to appear in the Yadu dynasty in Vrndavana to enrich the pastimes of Lord Krsna. These sura-stri, when further trained to live with Krsna, would be transferred to the original Goloka Vrndavana
- The attraction of the gopis for Krsna and the affection of the members of the Yadu dynasty are both accepted as spontaneous, or raganuga
- The best examples of this subordination are Sarana, Gada and Subhadra. They were all members of the Yadu dynasty, and they used to always think themselves protected by Krsna
- The brahmana replied that the son of the Yadu dynasty, Sri Krsna, had arrived; he further encouraged her (Rukmini) by saying that Krsna had promised to carry her away without fail
- The chariot of Lord Krsna was marked with the flag bearing the insignia of Garuda, and as soon as the soldiers and warriors of the Yadu dynasty saw the flag, they could understand that Lord Krsna was on the battlefield
- The demigods said: You (Mother Devaki) should not be afraid of your brother, the King of Bhoja. Your son Lord Krsna, who is the original Personality of Godhead, will appear for the protection of the pious Yadu dynasty
- The devotee said, "My dear Lord, O head of the Yadu dynasty, now I have come to my senses, and I am taking shelter of Your (Krsna) lotus feet"
- The family members of the Yadu dynasty and the cowherds of Vrndavana had their minds fixed on Krsna. That is the symptom of perfect knowledge
- The first excellence is that before Lord Krsna's appearance in the Yadu family, the river Ganges was known as the purest of all things; even impure things could be purified simply by touching the water of the Ganges
- The gopis continued, "We hope that the members of the Yadu dynasty are very happy in the association of Krsna, who can fulfill all the desires of His devotees"
- The gopis received Uddhava very happily and began to speak as follows: "We have heard that King Kamsa, who was always a source of trouble for the Yadu dynasty, has now been killed. This is good news for us"
- The great sage Narada, the elder personalities of the Yadu dynasty, and the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna Himself, all supported the statement of Uddhava
- The Lord (Krsna) would say good-bye in all the sixteen thousand palaces, and again He would become one and enter the Sudharma assembly house in procession with other members of the Yadu dynasty
- The Lord enjoyed His pastimes, both in this world and in other worlds (higher planets), specifically in the association of the Yadu dynasty. At leisure hours offered by night, He enjoyed the friendship of conjugal love with women
- The Lord Himself appeared as a descendant (of the Yadu dynasty). The cursing of the princes by the sages was another transcendental pastime of the Lord to make a show of anger
- The Mathura citizens discussed the dynasty of Yadu, saying that because of Krsna's appearance in this dynasty the Yadus would remain the most celebrated family in the whole universe
- The members of the Yadu dynasty acted automatically for their bodily necessities, but their actual attention was always fixed on Krsna. Their bodily activities were performed mechanically, but their minds were always absorbed in Krsna
- The members of the Yadu dynasty knew that Lord Sri Krsna is everything, and all of them intended to return to Lord Krsna after He had finished His transcendental pastimes on the earth
- The members of the Yadu dynasty, all of whom had great affection for Krsna, prepared to attack the city of Sonitapura
- The members of the Yadu dynasty, being protected by the arms of the Lord, are enjoying life like the residents of the spiritual sky
- The message (by Paundraka to Krsna) contained the following statements, "O (Krsna) descendant of the Yadu dynasty, please give up all the symbols of Vasudeva, which You have falsely assumed. And after giving up this position, come and surrender unto me"
- The opposing princes were determined to defeat Krsna, recapture Rukmini from His custody, they fought with Him as severely as possible. Rukmini, seated by the side of Krsna, saw arrows raining from the opposing party onto the faces of the Yadu soldiers
- The princes (of the Yadu dynasty) were cursed in order that one may know that even the descendants of the Lord, who could never be vanquished by any act of material nature, were subjected to the reactions of anger by great devotees of the Lord
- The princes opposing Krsna, who were led by Jarasandha and were all expert in fighting, shot their arrows at the Yadu soldiers just as a cloud splashes the face of a mountain with torrents of rain
- The queens said, "We think, therefore, that you are very dear to our Lord, the chief of the dynasty of the Yadus, and because you are so dear to Him, you are absorbed in meditation, exactly as we are"
- The Supersoul, the SP of Godhead, Sri Krsna, the cause of the cosmic manifestation, appeared in the dynasty of Yadu. Please tell me (Pariksit) elaborately about His glorious activities and character, from the beginning to the end of His life - SB 10.1.3
- The visitors said, "The Yadus appear to be always engaged in worldly affairs, which are considered to be the royal road to hell, but due to the presence of Lord Krsna, the original P.G in the Visnu category, who is omniscient, omnipresent and omnipotent"
- The Yadu dynasty had 101 clans in different parts of the country. All the members of these different clans respected Lord Krsna in a manner befitting His divine position
- Their (members of the Yadu dynasty) ambition was to offer Krsna perpetual devotion with faith. All the members of the Yadu dynasty were great devotees
- Their love for Krsna was so intense that in their regular activities - in sitting, sleeping, traveling, talking, sporting, cleansing, bathing - they were simply absorbed in thoughts of Krsna and paid no attention to bodily necessities
- There is still the great strength of the Yadu dynasty, born of Myself, which may be a more unbearable burden
- They (all the Yadus and the residents) thus welcomed one another and asked after one another's welfare. Ultimately, however, all their talk was only of Krsna
- They (Krsna and Balarama) were initiated by Their family priest, Gargacarya, usually known as Garga Muni, the acarya of the Yadu dynasty
- They (the members of the Yadu dynasty) all went to Sonitapura and surrounded it with soldiers, elephants, horses and chariots
- This superexcellent power of the Ganges water was due to its having emanated from the toe of Lord Visnu. But when Lord Krsna, the Supreme Visnu, appeared in the family of the Yadu dynasty, He traveled personally throughout the kingdom of the Yadus
- This universe with all its planets is most unfortunate. And even more unfortunate are the members of the Yadu dynasty because they could not identify Lord Hari as the Personality of Godhead, any more than the fish could identify the moon
- This was not irreligious (his refusal to accept Yayati's old age in exchange for his youth), however, because Yadu's purpose was to serve the Lord. Because Yadu was a faithful servant of the Lord, Lord Krsna appeared in his dynasty
- Thus having consoled His father and mother, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, appearing as the beloved son of Devaki, approached His grandfather Ugrasena and announced that Ugrasena would now be the King of the Yadu kingdom
- Thus He (Krsna) voluntarily accepted the rule of Maharaja Ugrasena. He informed Ugrasena, “Being cursed by Yayati, the kings of the Yadu dynasty may not occupy the throne. It will be Our pleasure to act as your servants
- To refer to their (citizen of Dvaraka) intimate connection with Krsna, they addressed Him as Yadunandana because He was born the son of Vasudeva in the Yadu dynasty
- Whatever wives, sons and wealth I (Krsna) maintain in the kingdom are only for the satisfaction of the Yadus
- When informed of the death of Kamsa, Jarasandha decided on the spot that he would rid the world of all the members of the Yadu dynasty. He decided that since Krsna had killed Kamsa, the whole dynasty of the Yadus should be killed
- When Krsna appeared, He came in the association of His eternal servitors, but some of the demigods also were requested to come down to assist Him, and thus they took their births in the Yadu dynasty
- When Krsna got permission (from Yudhisthira), He returned to His country accompanied by Satyaki, the leader of the Yadus who were living in Hastinapura with Him. Kalindi also returned with Krsna to Dvaraka
- When Krsna was residing in Dvaraka, some of the elderly members of the Yadu family would occasionally put some important matter before Him
- When Lord Krsna was busy meeting various kinds of visitors and while they were engaged in offering prayers to the Lord, the female members of the Kuru dynasty and the Yadu dynasty took the opportunity to meet with one another
- When Mathura was thus besieged, Lord Sri Krsna began to consider, in consultation with Baladeva, how much the Yadu dynasty was in distress, being threatened by the attacks of two formidable enemies, Jarasandha and Kalayavana
- When Nanda Maharaja and the other residents of Vrndavana had heard that Krsna would be present in Kuruksetra because of the solar eclipse and that all the members of the Yadu dynasty would also be there, they had immediately prepared to go there
- When the commanders of the Yadu dynasty came back to see Krsna, they were all surprised to see the condition of Rukmi. Lord Balarama became especially compassionate toward His sister-in-law (Rukmini), who was newly married to His brother (Krsna)
- When the four months of the rainy season passed and Aniruddha had still not returned home, all the members of the Yadu family became much perturbed. They could not understand how the boy was missing
- When the Lord referred to them (Yadu dynasty) in connection with the burden on the earth, He had in mind their imminent disappearance from the earth
- When the princes of the Yadu dynasty heard the vibration of Krsna's Pancajanya conchshell, the hairs on their bodies immediately stood up in ecstatic jubilation
- When the Supreme Personality of Godhead appeared as Lord Krsna, He did so in the Yadu dynasty, or yadu-vamsa, whose descent was from the moon-god
- When Uddhava was leaving Vrndavana, some of the elderly gopis rebuked him as follows: "O son of Gandini, your cruelty is defaming the dynasty of King Yadu. You are taking Krsna away, keeping us in such pitiable condition without Him"
- While Krsna was dealing with Rukmi in this way, the soldiers of the Yadu dynasty, commanded by Balarama Himself, broke the whole strength of Rukmi's army just as an elephant in a pond discards the feeble stem of a lotus flower
- While Sukadeva was narrating various activities of Krsna in playing the role of an ordinary human being, he also narrated the history of the battle between the dynasty of Yadu & the demon Salva, who had managed to possess a wonderful airship named Saubha
- Why did Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, leave the house of His father, Vasudeva, and transfer Himself to the house of Nanda in Vrndavana? Where did the Lord, the master of the Yadu dynasty, live with His relatives in Vrndavana - SB 10.1.9