Category:Krsna and the Nondevotees
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Krsna and the Nondevotees"
The following 46 pages are in this category, out of 46 total.
- A devotee cares about the instructions of Krsna, not those of demons or nondevotees. He does not give any respect to a demon, even though the demon be his father
- A devotee knows that: "Whatever intelligence, I have got, I may try to become happy, if Krsna does not sanction, I'll never be happy." This is the distinction between devotee and nondevotee
- A devotee, because a nondevotee has become a devotee, he is practicing how to simply accept Krsna's orders. But by his previous habit he's still engaged in "do it" and "don't do it." That is his previous habit
- Although I am a Mayavadi sannyasi, a nondevotee, I am also floating in the ocean of love of Krsna simply by touching you. And what to speak of others
- Bhismadeva played the part of a valiant warrior, and he purposely pierced the body of the Lord so that to the common eyes it appeared that the Lord was wounded, but factually all this was to bewilder the nondevotees
- Bhismadeva's piercing of the body of Lord Krsna is a sort of bewildering problem for the nondevotee atheist, but those who are devotees, or liberated souls, are not bewildered
- If you simply exact your senses, your nice brain, "Krsna is like this, Krsna is like that," but if you are not a devotee, Krsna will not reveal Himself
- Immediately you take it without any consideration that anyone who is not devotee of Krsna, who is not prepared to surrender to Krsna, he's a rascal. That's all. This is our conclusion
- In BG 4.8 Krsna says that He descends to this material world for two purposes, namely paritranaya sadhunam vinasaya ca duskrtam - to relieve the devotees and kill demons or nondevotees. These two kinds of action are the same for the Absolute Truth
- In the Bhagavad-gita it is clearly said that He (Krsna) appears by His own internal potency for the protection of the devotees and the annihilation of the nondevotees
- It is not that Krsna is worshipable by the devotees. He is worshipable by the nondevotees also. But how the nondevotees are worship... How Krsna is worshiped by the nondevotees?
- It is stated in the Bhagavad-gita that Lord Krsna descends in every millennium just to give protection to His devotees and to annihilate the nondevotees
- Krsna appears in order to give a chance to both the devotees and the nondevotees for realization of the ultimate goal of life. The devotees get the direct chance to see Him and worship Him
- Krsna says that "That very ancient science of relationship with the Supreme is today told by Me to you because you are My devotee." So how the nondevotees can understand? Nondevotee cannot understand
- Krsna told Narada, "Dear sage, now you can declare to the devotees & to the nondevotees in particular, that in this matter of taking the parijata flower, all the demigods tried to defeat Me, but none could make Me break My promise to My queen"
- Krsna's dealings with devotees and with nondevotees, although different, are equally good. Because Krsna is all-good, His dealings with everyone are always good
- Krsna's inimical actions are not displays of enmity toward His so-called enemies, but in the material field one thinks that He is favorable to devotees and unfavorable to nondevotees
- Milk touched by the lips of a serpent has poisonous effects; similarly, talks about Krsna given by a non-Vaisnava are also poisonous. One must be a bona fide devotee, and then he can preach and impress devotional service upon his listeners
- Milk touched by the lips of a serpent has poisonous effects; similarly, talks about Krsna given by an avaisnava are also poisonous
- One has to fully surrender unto the lotus feet of Krsna and give up attraction for women and nondevotees
- One is advised to associate with the holy devotees of the Lord and carefully avoid the association of unholy nondevotees. Those who are pure devotees of Krsna are very careful to keep aloof from the two types of nondevotees
- One who is in friendship with devotees of Krsna & who is very merciful to the ignorant, raising them to the standard of DS & who is uninterested in nondevotees, is considered to be situated in the position of cultivating devotional service
- Our business is very thankless task. We say any man who is not a devotee, he is rascal. We say generally. It is very harsh word, but we have to use it. As soon as we see that he is not a devotee of Krsna, then he's a rascal
- Sometimes it is found that a nondevotee who has practically no taste for Krsna and who follows no rules or regulations can, by practice, make a show of devotional symptoms, even crying in an assembly of devotees
- Srutadeva said, "For a nondevotee, You (Krsna) are appreciated only as ultimate death"
- Srutadeva said, "The curtain of yogamaya cannot cover the eyes of the devotee of Your Lordship (Krsna), but it can cover the eyes of the nondevotee"
- Srutadeva said, "The nondevotee is unable to see You (Krsna) face to face, just as a person whose eyes are blocked by the covering of a cloud cannot see the sun, although persons flying above the cloud can see the sunshine brilliantly, as it is"
- Srutadeva said, "You (Krsna) are present to everyone, but the nondevotee feels You as ultimate cruel death, whereas for a devotee You are the supreme instructor and philosopher"
- The exchange between Krsna and different devotees situated in different transcendental mellows is not to be experienced by nondevotees
- The gopis prayed to Katyayani to grant them Krsna as their husband, whereas mundaners visit the temple of Katyayani to receive some material profit. That is the difference between a Vaisnava's visit and a nondevotee's visit
- The nondevotee class of men cannot think of the personal feature of the Lord. Because of their poor fund of knowledge, the personal form of the Lord, like Rama or Krsna, is completely revolting to them
- The nondevotee do not recognize that "It is Krsna's prasadam; by mercy of Krsna I have got it." That is nondevotee. And a devotee recognizes. This is the distinction between devotee and nondevotee
- The nondevotees' accounts are kept by Yamaraja for punishment. Similarly, devotees' accounts are kept by Krsna, personally
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna, and His plenary portions cannot be understood by mental speculation nor by the nondevotees. BG 1972 purports
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna, cannot be understood by the nondevotees because there is a curtain of Yogamaya which covers Krsna's actual features
- There are two stages: nondevotee and devotee. The nondevotee is under the control of material nature, and devotee is under the direct control of Krsna
- Two kinds of rascals - nondevotee of Krsna and woman-hunter - reject immediately
- We are sleeping; they (nondevotees) are also sleeping. But we are sleeping to get energy to work more diligently and nicely for Krsna, and they are working, taking rest for working for sense gratification
- What is unholy association? It is association with one who is too much attached to women and with one who is not a devotee of Lord Krsna. These are unholy persons
- You are devoid of all auspicious qualities because you are thus maintaining a nondevotee of Krsna. Relieve yourself of this ill fortune as soon as possible and do good to the whole family
- You are maintaining offense personified, Duryodhana, as your infallible son, but he is envious of Lord Krsna. And because you are thus maintaining a nondevotee of Krsna, you are devoid of all auspicious qualities
- You will find so many yogis; they can play jugglery, magic, but they are not devotees. They will not surrender to Krsna