Category:Krsna and His Wife - Bhadra
Pages in category "Krsna and His Wife - Bhadra"
The following 8 pages are in this category, out of 8 total.
- Besides Kuntidevi, Krsna had another paternal aunt; her name was Srutakirti, and she was married and lived in Kekaya Province. She had a daughter whose name was Bhadra
- Bhadra said, "I do not know whether I shall be able to have the shelter of Lord Krsna life after life, but still I pray to the Lord that wherever I may take my birth I may not forget my relationship with His lotus feet"
- Bhadra said, "My dear Draupadi, Lord Krsna is the son of my maternal uncle. Fortunately, I became attracted to His lotus feet"
- Bhadra said, "My father understood these feelings of mine, he personally arranged for my marriage, inviting Krsna to marry me and giving Him in dowry one aksauhini, or division of armed forces, along with many maidservants and other royal paraphernalia"
- Bhadra wanted to marry Krsna, and her brother handed her over to Him unconditionally. Krsna accepted her as His bona fide wife. Thereafter, Krsna married a daughter of the King of Madras Province. Her name was Laksmana. Laksmana had all good qualities