This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Krsna Sometimes"
The following 144 pages are in this category, out of 144 total.
- A king may engage a joker, and in the process of joking, the king is sometimes insulted. The king, however, enjoys these activities
- Actually, nothing in Krishna consciousness is an accident, but sometimes Krishna will put us into a seemingly unfavorable situation just to help us realize that he is the Controller
- Although He (Krsna) was the supremely powerful Personality of Godhead, He would smile and dance according to their (the gopis') desire, as if He were a wooden doll in their hands. Sometimes He would sing very loudly, at their bidding - SB 10.11.7
- Although Krsna sometimes plays like an ordinary person, in fact He is not ordinary, and whenever necessary He displays the powers of God
- Although the Lord sometimes appears in this material world, He has nothing to do with the modes of material nature, and He acts with full independence in His transcendental position. This is the special quality of the Lord
- An example of vaibhava-prakasa is the son of Devaki. He sometimes has two hands and sometimes four hands
- As soon as Krsna was pleased by the fighting, Jambavan immediately understood that his opponent was none other than the Supreme Lord Himself. The conclusion is that he could understand Krsna by his service, for Krsna is sometimes satisfied by fighting
- As Vasudeva He (Krsna) sometimes desires to enjoy as the cowherd boy Govinda does, although the Govinda form and the Vasudeva form are one and the same
- Bahulasva said, "My dear Lord (Krsna), it is known to us that You are so kind and liberal that when a person leaves everything just to engage in Krsna consciousness, You sometimes give Yourself in exchange for that unalloyed service"
- Because all living entities here are part and parcel of Krsna but are rotting in this material world, Krsna has a plan, a big plan to deliver them. Sometimes He comes to this world personally, and sometimes He sends His very confidential devotees
- Because Krsna sometimes appears like an ordinary man, people sometimes cannot believe or understand His activities. They wonder, - How can God become an ordinary person like us
- Because Krsna was the well-wisher of the Pandavas, He also acted as guru by becoming the spiritual master of Arjuna. Arjuna accepted Krsna as his spiritual master (sisyas te 'ham sadhi mam tvam prapannam (BG 2.7)), and Krsna sometimes chastised him
- He (God) descends sometimes as Lord Krsna as He is, and sometimes as Lord Caitanya. Both are leaders of the pure devotees. Pure devotees of the Lord have no desire other than the service of the Lord, and therefore they are called satvata
- He (Krsna) had a slender flute and a buffalo horn bugle, and sometimes He played on a flute made from the leaves of trees. These are some of the symptoms of the end of Krsna's kaumara age
- He (Krsna) is always self-satisfied, but sometimes, being the leader of the devotees, He enjoys transcendental pleasure by descending on the material world, although from Him only the material world is created
- He (Krsna) sometimes manifests four hands and sometimes two. The two-handed form is actually vaibhava-prakasa, and the four-handed form is prabhava-prakasa
- He (Krsna) sometimes punishes such demons for one life by putting them in a lower species, but then, when they have stopped accusing Him, they are liberated in the next life because of chanting Krsna's name constantly
- He is your master, guru, God and very dear friend, and also the head of your family. Yet sometimes He agrees to act as your family's servant or order-carrier. You are greatly fortunate because this relationship is possible only by bhakti-yoga
- He was sometimes stepping with His legs again and again, sometimes crying, sometimes smiling, sometimes sucking His thumb and sometimes lying down flat
- In Bhagavad-gita Lord Sri Krsna is accepted as the supreme authority. Sometimes Krsna descends personally, and sometimes He descends by His incarnations
- In Bhagavad-gita we can see that Krsna has taken the position of servant as the chariot driver of Arjuna. In his constitutional position, Arjuna is the servant of Krsna, but in behavior we can see that sometimes God becomes the servant of the servant
- In other descents the Lord (Krsna) sometimes used weapons to defeat the demoniac, but in this age the Lord subdues them with His all-attractive figure as Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- In such chivalrous fighting between friends (like Krsna & Arjuna), there is sometimes bragging, self-complacence, pride, power, taking to weapons, challenging & standing as opponent. All of these symptoms become impetuses to chivalrous devotional service
- In that dress He used to take care of the calves near the house, and sometimes He played with cowherd boys of about the same age
- In the middle kaumara age, the upper portion of Krsna's hair falls around His eyes. Sometimes He is covered with cloth around the lower part of His body, and sometimes He is completely naked
- In the Vedic literature it is stated that the Supreme Absolute Truth is a person. His name is Krsna, and He sometimes descends on this earth. BG 1972 purports
- Indeed, sometimes Krsna puts them into extreme suffering by separating Himself from them. Nonetheless, they cannot forget Krsna
- It is noteworthy that Krsna sometimes removes all of a rich man's opulences in order to facilitate his becoming a soul surrendered to Him. This is a special favor of the Lord's
- Krsna comes at intervals or sends His representative, the pure devotee. Sometimes He comes personally, and sometimes He sends His incarnation
- Krsna continued, "I cannot please all of them (Krsna's wives) as a polished husband. My behavior with them is not very nice, and I know that you are very conscious of it. I sometimes create a situation with My wives which is not very happy"
- Krsna continued, "My dear friends, you (the gopis) might be aggrieved by My words and acts, but you must know that sometimes I do not reciprocate My devotees' dealings with Me"
- Krsna continued, "My mind is always absorbed in thoughts of the daughter of Bhismaka, and sometimes I cannot sleep at night because I am thinking of her"
- Krsna continued, "This offer of wrestling is a great favor of his, but the fact is that We (Krsna and Balarama) are simply boys. We sometimes play in the forest of Vrndavana with Our friends who are Our own age"
- Krsna is always integrated with His other incarnations, like Nrsimhadeva, Varaha, Vamana, Nara-Narayana, Hayagriva and Ajita. In Vrndavana Lord Krsna sometimes exhibits the functions of such incarnations
- Krsna is so beautiful, transcendental and attractive that He sometimes attracts even Himself
- Krsna is sometimes addressed as the lotus-eyed because His eye... He's very beautiful. So anyone who has got his eyes just like petals of the lotus flower, it is considered very beautiful
- Krsna is sometimes called vanamali. Vana means forest and mali means gardener, so vanamali refers to one who extensively uses flowers and garlands on different parts of His body
- Krsna is sometimes compared to the moon, which does not hesitate to distribute its soothing rays, even on the houses of the candalas and other untouchables
- Krsna is sometimes compared with the moon, which does not hesitate to distribute its soothing rays, even on the houses of the candalas and untouchables
- Krsna may sometimes act like a common man, but as God He expanded Himself into sixteen thousand forms
- Krsna sometimes acts on what appears to be the principles of passion or ignorance, but for Krsna there is nothing but Krsna, just as for the electrical engineer electrical energy is simply electricity and nothing else
- Krsna sometimes became sick and nobody could cure Him
- Krsna sometimes kisses the gopis; therefore the transcendental nectar of His lips is available only to them. They asked, "How is it possible that the flute, which is nothing but a bamboo rod, is always engaged in enjoying the nectar from Krsna's lips?"
- Krsna sometimes played with His intimate friends by engaging in fighting or wrestling with their arms, sometimes by playing ball, sometimes by playing chess
- Krsna was decorated constantly in this akalpa process. Krsna's hair was sometimes decorated with flowers placed on the middle of His head, or else reaching down to His back. In this way Krsna dressed His hair differently at different times
- Krsna would sometimes perform mock fighting along with the cowherd boys. When Krsna blew His horn in this mock fighting, Sridama, who was on the opposing side, felt his bodily hairs stand up
- Krsna would wear this dress when He used to go into the forest to tend the cows. Sometimes He would wrestle there with His different friends, and sometimes they would dance all together in the forest
- Krsna's position is father, but He's simply father. So he voluntarily becomes a son also sometimes to taste how to become a son. Son is not His constitutional position. Father is His constitutional position
- Krsna, being the supreme living being, is never the order supplier or order carrier of anyone, whoever he may be. But out of His causeless mercy & affection for His pure devotees, sometimes He carries out the order of the devotee like an awaiting servant
- Lord Krsna and Lord Ramacandra, in the manner of ksatriyas, sometimes showed Their mercy by killing asuras, but Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu awarded love of God without difficulty even to the asuras
- Lord Krsna appeared on this earth, and sometimes as His devotee, as did Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu - and sometimes He sends His bona fide devotees to reclaim all the fallen souls
- Lord Krsna, being the original Visnu form, has only one emblem, namely the wheel, and therefore He is sometimes called the Cakri. The Lord's cakra is the symbol of the power by which the Lord controls the whole manifestation
- Lord Sri Krsna sometimes entered those lakes or the rivers with His wives and enjoyed swimming pastimes with them in full jubilation
- My dear friend Krsna, You are now roaming in the forest with Your bare feet, which You sometimes keep on our breasts. When Your feet are on our breasts, we think that our breasts are too hard for Your soft feet
- My only anxiety is to guide you; Krsna sometimes makes me sick just to examine how much you have learned to conduct the business under my guidance, with a little independence
- Nanda Maharaja and Yasodamayi inquired, "Now You and Krsna are grown-up married men with children. In the happiness of family life, do You sometimes remember Your poor father and mother, Nanda Maharaja and Yasodadevi"
- Narada also says to Yudhisthira, "He (Krsna) sometimes carries out your orders as if He were your messenger! My dear King, how very fortunate you are, because for others all these favors given to you by the Supreme Lord would not even be dreamt of"
- O learned brahmana, sometimes I accept the renounced order of life to induce the fallen people of the Age of Kali to accept devotional service to the Lord
- One may also argue that since Krsna is the supreme authority, His activities should be followed. In answer to this argument, Sukadeva Gosvami has very clearly said that the isvara, or supreme controller, may sometimes violate His own instructions
- Ordinary man cannot transgress the laws, but Krsna and His representative, acarya, might be sometimes seen that he has transgressed
- Our dear friend Yasoda, your son (Krsna) sometimes comes to our houses before the milking of the cows and releases the calves, and when the master of the house becomes angry, your son merely smiles - SB 10.8.29
- Out of His causeless mercy and affection for His pure devotees, sometimes the Lord carries out the order of the devotee like an awaiting servant
- Satya continued, "The Lord also sometimes descends to this earth in different incarnations to fulfill the desire of His devotees. He is so exalted and great that I do not know how to satisfy Him"
- So just like thief also takes away, but he takes away the valuable things, material consideration, sometimes Krsna also takes away your material valuables just to show you special favor
- So Krsna has a plan, a big plan to deliver them. Personally He comes. Sometimes He sends His very confidential devotee. Sometimes He comes Himself. Sometimes He leaves instructions like Bhagavad-gita
- Some devotees think that Krsna is eternally the enjoyer in Goloka Vrndavana but only sometimes comes to the platform of Vraja to enjoy parakiya-rasa
- Sometimes He (Krsna) breaks the churning rod, and sometimes He throws butter on the fire. In this way, he increases the transcendental pleasure of His Mother Yasoda
- Sometimes He (Krsna) comes Himself, and sometimes His different plenary portions or parts of the plenary portions, or His differentiated portions directly or indirectly empowered by Him, descend on this material world to execute certain specific functions
- Sometimes He (Krsna) descends as sound vibration, and sometimes He descends as a devotee. There are many different categories of avataras. In this present age Krsna has descended in His holy name, Hare Krsna - maha-mantra
- Sometimes He (Krsna) descends personally, and sometimes He sends His bona fide representative in the form of His son, or servant, or Himself in some disguised form. BG 1972 purports
- Sometimes He (Krsna) devises some process by which He steals palatable curd, butter and milk, which He then eats and drinks - SB 10.8.29
- Sometimes He (Lord Krsna) creates an awkward situation, and the devotee becomes obliged to renounce all worldly affairs. The devotee can understand by the signal of the Lord, but others take it to be unfavorable and frustrating
- Sometimes He leaves instructions like those of Bhagavad-gita. Krsna's incarnation appears everywhere, and He appears among animals, men, sages, and even aquatics (tiryan-naradisu yadahsu (SB 1.2.34)). For example, Krsna even appeared as a fish incarnation
- Sometimes He tries to walk, taking step by step, and sometimes He talks very sweetly, in broken language. These were some of the symptoms of His middle kaumara age
- Sometimes He wants to fight. Because the fighting spirit is also there in Krsna. Otherwise, where we get?
- Sometimes Krsna and Balarama would play on Their flutes, sometimes They would throw ropes and stones devised for getting fruits from the trees, sometimes They would throw only stones - SB 10.11.39-40
- Sometimes Krsna began to play by dressing Himself like a woman. Seeing this form, Uddhava said, "How wonderful it is that this woman is attracting my ecstatic love exactly as Lord Krsna does. I think she must be Krsna covered by the dress of a woman"
- Sometimes Krsna even wants to enjoy the pleasure pastimes of fighting. The fighting spirit is also in Krsna, otherwise wherefrom have we gotten it? Because we are part & parcel of Krsna, all the qualities of Krsna are present in minute quantity within us
- Sometimes Krsna gives up the company of other gopis and becomes controlled, mind and body, by Me. Thus He manifests My good fortune and gives others distress by performing His loving affairs with Me
- Sometimes Krsna manifests the material creation, and sometimes He does not. In all cases, its existence is due to His presence
- Sometimes Krsna may put us into some difficulty just to purify us and force us to advance in Krsna consciousness
- Sometimes Krsna used to decorate Srimati Radharani with various marks, and sometimes, when He was preparing to kill demons like Aristasura, He would take care to arrange His belt very nicely
- Sometimes Krsna used to go with His boyfriends and Balarama, and sometimes He used to go alone with His friends to the bank of the Yamuna and tend the cows
- Sometimes Krsna would go to a somewhat distant place to see the beauty of the forest. Then all the other boys would run to accompany Him, each one saying, "I shall be the first to run and touch Krsna! I shall touch Krsna first!" - SB 10.12.6
- Sometimes Krsna would take a palm fan and fan the body of Balarama, causing a pleasing breeze to relieve Him of His fatigue. Other boys would sometimes dance or sing while Balarama took rest, and sometimes they would wrestle amongst themselves or jump
- Sometimes Krsna's activities and attractive features are misinterpreted by gross materialists who accuse Him of being immoral because He danced with the gopis, but such an accusation results from not knowing that Krsna is beyond this material world
- Sometimes Krsna, to show some special favor to His devotee, He takes away his all material opulences
- Sometimes Sri Krsna descends Himself, and sometimes He sends His representative. The major religions of the world - Christian, Hindu, Buddhist and Moslem - believe in some supreme authority or personality coming down from the kingdom of God
- Sometimes the Lord wants to be defeated by His devotee. Nobody can defeat the Lord, but still He desires like that sometimes. That is His mercy
- Sometimes the naughty babies (Krsna and Balarama) would crawl up to the cowshed
- Sometimes They (Krsna and Balarama) made Themselves into bulls and cows by covering Themselves with blankets. Thus Krsna and Balarama played. The two brothers also used to imitate the sounds of bulls and cows and play at bullfighting
- Sometimes They (Krsna and Balarama) played with amalaka fruits and bael fruits, just as small children play with balls. Sometimes They danced and made tinkling sounds with Their ankle bells
- Sometimes They (Krsna and Balarama) used to imitate the sounds of various animals and birds. In this way, They enjoyed Their childhood pastimes apparently like ordinary, mundane children
- Sometimes They (Krsna and Balarama) would fall into the clay and mud of Vrndavana and would approach Their mothers smeared with clay and saffron
- Sometimes They (Krsna and Balarama) would imitate the voices of the animals. In this way They enjoyed sporting, exactly like two ordinary human children - SB 10.11.39-40
- Sometimes they (Krsna and His friends) would offer betel nuts to one another, decorate one another's faces with tilaka or smear pulp of candana on one another's bodies
- Sometimes, after eating the pulp, Krsna fills the plate again with new pulp. In this way, the faith of Raghava Pandita increases, and he floats in an ocean of love
- Sometimes, also, Krsna went to the forest to collect dry wood for fuel
- Sometimes, as if unable to raise these things (wooden shoes, etc.), He (Krsna) would touch them and stand there. Just to invite the pleasure of His relatives, He would strike His body with His arms to show that He had sufficient strength - SB 10.11.8
- Sometimes, being angry, Krsna passes urine and stool in a neat, clean place in our (the gopis of the neighborhood's) houses. But now, our dear friend Yasoda, this expert thief is sitting before you like a very good boy - SB 10.8.31
- Sometimes, if He gets no opportunity to steal butter or milk from a house, He will be angry at the householders, & for His revenge He will agitate the small children by pinching them. Then, when the children begin crying, Krsna will go away - SB 10.8.29
- Sometimes, in a sportive spirit, He (Krsna) wishes to fight to make a show of bodily strength, and when He so desires, He selects one of His suitable devotees to give Him that pleasure. Krsna desired this pleasure of mock fighting with Jambavan
- Sometimes, just like ordinary children, They (Krsna and Balarama) would be frightened by others and would immediately hurry to Their mothers for protection
- Sometimes, Their ankle bells tinkling, They (Krsna and Rama) would play football with fruits like bael and amalaki. Sometimes They would cover Themselves with blankets and imitate cows and bulls and fight with one another, roaring loudly - SB 10.11.39-40
- Sometimes, to show special favor, Krsna takes away one's great accumulations of materialistic wealth and thus makes one a great devotee. But Satrajit refused to abide by the order of Krsna and did not deliver the jewel
- Srila Visvanatha Cakravarti Thakura comments that it was yogamaya, the potency by which Krsna is sometimes manifest and sometimes not manifest
- Srimati Radharani continued, "I am sure He must sometimes sing about us, who served Him just like maidservants, without any payment. Is there any possibility that Krsna will come back and place His aguru-scented hand on our heads"
- The Brahman effulgence is not visible to material eyes, but to prove that every living being is individual, Krsna had this individual effulgence stay outside the demon's (Aghasura) body for some time, for everyone to see
- The demigods prayed - Sometimes You (Krsna) are called Giridhari because You lifted the hill known as Govardhana. You are sometimes called Nanda-nandana or Vasudeva or Devaki-nandana because You appear as the son of Maharaja Nanda or Devaki or Vasudeva
- The elder gopis said, "Sometimes, being unable to steal our butter and yogurt, out of anger They (Krsna and Balarama) pass urine on the clean floor and sometimes spit on it"
- The gopis continued, "It seems that He (Krsna) has been entrapped by the women of Mathura. My dear Uddhava, will you kindly let us know if Krsna sometimes remembers us while in the midst of other women"
- The gopis continued, "My dear Uddhava kindly let us know whether Krsna sometimes thinks of us while in the midst of the highly enlightened society girls in Mathura. We know that the women and girls in Mathura are not village women"
- The Laghu-bhagavatamrta (5.383) states: Sometimes He (Krsna) is called Narayana; sometimes Upendra (Vamana), the younger brother of Indra, King of heaven; and sometimes Ksirodakasayi Visnu
- The Laghu-bhagavatamrta (5.383) states: Sometimes He (Krsna) is called the thousand-hooded Sesa Naga, and sometimes the Lord of Vaikuntha
- The Lord (Krsna) descended at the request of Brahma in order to kill all the undesirables of the world, but to divide the share of glory He sometimes engaged His devotees to take the credit
- The Lord also sometimes wants to fight, but who can fight with the Lord but a very confidential devotee of the Lord? Jaya and Vijaya descended to this world to fulfill the Lord's desire
- The Lord requested Arjuna to declare this instead of declaring it Himself because sometimes Krsna changes His view and therefore people might not believe Him. Thus Krsna asked Arjuna to declare that a devotee of the Lord is never vanquished
- The Lord sometimes becomes mad after the beauty of Radharani. Poets describe that under those circumstances, although Lord Krsna is Madana-mohana, He becomes Madana-daha, or enchanted by the beauty of Radharani
- The narration of Krsna's naughty childhood activities would be presented to mother Yasoda in the form of complaints. Sometimes Krsna would enter the house of a neighbor, & if He found no one there, He would release the calves before the time to be milked
- The Paramatma, the all-pervading feature situated in everyone's body, is but a partial manifestation or expansion of Krsna. It is for this reason that Krsna is sometimes called Paramatma, the Supreme Self
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead, surrounded by hundreds of gopis and decorated with a flower garland of many colors, began to wander within the Vrndavana forest, sometimes singing to Himself and sometimes singing with the gopis
- The symptoms of madness served as an impetus for remembering Krsna. The mood of ecstasy awoke love, disdain, defamation by words, pride, honor and indirect prayer. Thus Sri Krsna was sometimes blasphemed and sometimes honored
- There is a statement in the Hari-vamsa that sometimes Arjuna and Krsna fought in the presence of Kunti, and Arjuna would be defeated by Krsna
- These names (of Krsna) already exist, but since nondevotees cannot understand the names of the Lord, He is sometimes called anama, or nameless. This means that He has no material names. All His activities are spiritual, and He has spiritual names
- They (mother Yasoda and the other ladies) gave up the idea of binding Him (when they saw that Krsna could not be bound with all the ropes available in the house). But in competition between Krsna and His devotee, Krsna sometimes agrees to be defeated
- Thus Krsna is eternally engaged in His transcendental activities in Vrndavana with His friends, the cowherd boys and gopis, but sometimes He exhibits the extraordinary prowess of the Supreme Personality of Godhead by killing different types of demons
- We are flattering Laksmiji, "Give me some favor," but Krsna doesn't flatter anyone. Sometimes He does out of love to Radharani. That Laksmi is Radharani. Therefore She is the topmost of all Laksmis. So why Krsna will be beggar, daridra
- When Krsna and Balarama were crawling about Vrajabhumi, They were enchanted by the sound of ankle bells. Thus They sometimes followed other people, who would enjoy the crawling of Krsna and Balarama
- When Krsna was lying down flat, sometimes sucking the toes of His feet, sometimes throwing His legs upwards
- When Krsna was playing in so many ways, sometimes it appeared that He caused distress to the gopis, but actually such dealings were full of transcendental bliss
- When Krsna would feel tired and fatigued, He would sometimes take shelter of the root of a big tree or the lap of a cowherd boy and lie down
- While crawling in curiosity, Krsna and Balarama would sometimes catch the ends of the tails of calves. The calves, feeling that someone had caught them, would begin to flee here and there, and the babies would hold on very tightly
- While the elderly gopis go about their household affairs, Krsna and Balarama sometimes go into a dark room, brightening the place with the valuable jewels and ornaments on Their bodies and taking advantage of this light by stealing - SB 10.8.30
- While they were walking on the bank of the Yamuna, Krsna would sometimes put His arms around a gopi’s head, breast or waist. Pinching one another and joking and looking at one another, they enjoyed
- Why did He not declare it (Krsna's devotee is never vanquished) Himself? The answer is that if Krsna Himself made this declaration, it might be suspect, because Krsna sometimes violates His own promise