Krsna Is Unlimited
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
- ► God Is Unlimited (8 C, 134 P)
Pages in category "Krsna Is Unlimited"
The following 154 pages are in this category, out of 154 total.
- A clear explanation is given in the beginning of the Isopanisad, in which it is stated that the Supreme Lord is so complete that although unlimited energies, their transformations emanate from Him, Krsna's personality is not in the least bit transformed
- A common living being cannot extend its influence over another common living being by its all-pervasiveness, but the Supreme Supersoul, the SPG, is unlimitedly able to exert His influence over all places and all times and over all living beings
- A living entity is called anu, an atomic particle of the supreme soul, and his brain is also atomic. It cannot accommodate unlimited knowledge. This does not mean that the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna, has a limited brain
- According to Sukadeva Gosvami, Krsna had unlimited calves and cowherd boys with Him. No one could count their actual number
- According to this statement of the sastras, the glories of the holy name of Krsna are unlimited. Still I could not chant His holy name. Please hear the reason for this
- Actually we cannot give any service to Krsna. He is unlimited. What is the value of our service? But He takes it seriously: "Oh, he is trying to give Me some service." Otherwise what service He needs from us?
- Akrura continued, "Anyone who knows Their (Krsna and Balarama's) unlimited strength would never dare offend Them or fight with Them"
- Although Krsna's unparalleled beauty is the topmost sweetness of love of Godhead, His sweetness increases unlimitedly when He is in the company of the gopis. Consequently Krsna's exchange of love with the gopis is the topmost perfection of love of God
- Although Lord Jagannatha enjoys His pastimes at Dvaraka-dhama and naturally manifests sublime liberality there, still, once a year He becomes unlimitedly eager to see Vrndavana
- Appearing in bodies like those of an ordinary fish, tortoise and hog, You (Krsna) exhibit activities impossible for such creatures to perform - extraordinary, incomparable, transcendental activities of unlimited power and strength - SB 10.10.35
- Arjuna might have been a very great warrior, a well-cultured member of the Kuru dynasty, but after all, he was an ordinary human being, whereas Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, is the possessor of unlimited knowledge
- As stated in the Brahma-samhita, ananda-cinmaya-rasa-pratibhavitabhih (BS 5.37). Not only did Krsna create all the paraphernalia of His spiritual energy, but He also created unlimited material universes with unlimited Brahmas
- Bahulasva said, "Your (Krsna) knowledge is unlimited, and to teach all people how to execute devotional service"
- Because He possesses unlimited knowledge, Krsna has a memory that is boundless
- Being covered by the spell of Your (Krsna's) internal potency, yogamaya, You are now temporarily concealing Your unlimited potencies, but still we can understand Your exalted position, and therefore all of us (sages) offer You our respectful obeisances"
- Both the internal devotees, who were simply absorbed in love of Krsna, and the external devotees, who were captivated by His unlimited potency, were informed of Krsna's desire to be submissive to His servants
- Brahma said, "My dear Lord (Krsna), just see my impudence! You are unlimited, the original Personality of Godhead, the supersoul - and You rule over the most perfect illusory energies"
- Brahma said, "You are present in everyone's heart, and there is no need to search out the Supersoul anywhere else. If someone does so, he is simply in ignorance. One who is transcendental to such a position understands that You are unlimited"
- Brahma was contemplating his own power and the immense, unlimited power of Krsna, but before he could come to a conclusion, he saw this immediate transformation
- By His (Krsna's) unlimited potencies He performs unlimited pastimes, and no one can describe them in full, nor can anyone know them all
- By His causeless, unlimited mercy Sri Krsna came again as Sri Caitanya Gosani
- By internal energetic bewilderment, Sri Krsna expands Himself into unlimited numbers of Narayanas and exchanges or accepts transcendental loving service from the living entities in the transcendental world
- By interpreting each and every word of this sloka, one can see unlimited numbers of transcendental qualities of Lord Krsna that attract the mind of a pure devotee
- Govinda, whom I worship, is the original PG. He is nondifferent from His innumerable plenary expansions, who are all infallible, original & unlimited and who have eternal forms. Although He is primeval, the oldest personality, He is always fresh & young
- Guna indicates the unlimited transcendental qualities of Krsna, primarily His sac-cid-ananda form. In His transcendental blissful knowledge & eternity, He is fully perfect. His perfection is increased when He is controlled by the attention of His devotee
- He (Krsna) can appear even within the womb of the mother of child Pariksit because He is all-pervasive, unlimited by time and space
- He (Krsna) creates, maintains and annihilates by His unlimited energies, and still He is always full with prowess and does not deteriorate in potency
- He (Krsna) has not become angry. Therefore He is described here (in SB 8.3.17) as bhuri-karunaya, unlimitedly merciful in delivering us from this miserable material condition of life and taking us back home, back to Godhead
- He (Krsna) is always unlimited. That means that He has no creation or end. He is, however, death (in the form of time), as described in Bhagavad-gita. Krsna says, "I am death. I take away everything at the end of life"
- Here (in SB 10.9.15) is the first chapter in Krsna's exhibition of unlimited potency to mother Yasoda when she tried to bind Him: the rope was too short
- His (Krsna's) different aspects can be analyzed according to the exhibition of His limitless variety of pastimes, and as such there is no contradiction
- His (Lord Krsna) pastimes astound the goddess of fortune, and His bodily strength turns Govardhana Hill into a small toy like a ball. His spotless qualities are unlimited, and His behavior satisfies everyone
- However perfect you may be in serving Krsna, you should always know that Krsna is unlimited. It will ever remain imperfect because we are limited. But Krsna is so kind. If you offer a little service sincerely, He accepts
- I (Brahma) worship the SPG, Govinda (Krsna), who is the original person-absolute, infallible, without beginning, although expanded into unlimited forms, still the same original, the oldest, & the person always appearing as a fresh youth. BG 1972 purports
- I am glad to learn that now you wish to increase your service still further. Krsna is unlimited, and His devotees' service should also be unlimited
- If we think that He (Krsna) is a controller like us, that is our misconception. He is controller. There is controller. With unlimited knowledge and unlimited assistants, with unlimited potencies, He is managing
- If You (Lord Krsna) think that I (Arjuna) am able to behold Your cosmic form, O my Lord, O master of all mystic power, then kindly show me that unlimited universal Self
- In order to encourage her (Satya), Krsna immediately expanded Himself into seven. The purport is that Krsna is one, but He has unlimited forms of expansions
- In other words, a human being who has no conception of the actual position of Krsna is the lowest in human society. Then Rukmini addressed Krsna as Mahabhuja, which means "one with unlimited strength"
- In this way Krsna's transcendental forms are expanded unlimitedly. No one can count them. Whatever I have explained is simply a little glimpse. It is like showing the moon through the branches of a tree
- Indra said, "My dear Lord (Krsna), I committed a great offense unto Your lotus feet, being falsely proud of my material opulences, not knowing Your unlimited power. Therefore, my Lord, kindly excuse me, because I am fool number one"
- It is not at all possible to describe the unlimited pastimes of Sri Krsna, even though He Himself describes them in His incarnation of Sahasra-vadana, the thousand-mouthed Sesa Naga
- It is not that everyone should be equally expert. But the thing that is needed is that we should be serious and sincere in our engagement. Nobody can adequately serve Krishna because Krishna is unlimited
- It is said here (in SB 3.32.28), jnanam ekam. Bhagavad-gita confirms that they are fools who, simply upon seeing Krsna, consider Him a common man. They do not know the unlimited knowledge, power and opulence of the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- It may be possible for a material scientist to estimate the number of atomic particles which make up this earthly planet, but the scientist cannot enumerate My unlimited names, forms and activities
- King Nrga said, "You (Krsna) are all-pervading, present everywhere as cause and effect. You are the cause of all causes, and Your power is unlimited"
- Krishna is unlimited, His service is unlimited, and the energy of His servants is unlimited. Although we are in the midst of ignorance, still if we keep ourselves alert there is no place of ignorance
- Krsna cannot be impersonal. That is nonsense. Krsna is exactly a person like me, you. But the difference is that He's very, very, unlimitedly powerful. I am limited. This is the difference
- Krsna has unlimited potencies, out of which three are chief - willpower, the power of knowledge and the creative energy
- Krsna has unlimited potencies, which can be divided into three main parts. These are the spiritual potency, the material potency and the marginal potency, which is known as the living entities
- Krsna has unlimited qualities. The devotees are attracted by His uncommon beauty, mellows and fragrance. Thus they are differently situated in the different transcendental mellows. Therefore Krsna is called all-attractive
- Krsna is greater than the greatest, being unlimited and all-pervading. How can it be possible for the all-pervading to be measured or bound? Then again, Krsna is the time factor. Therefore, He is all-pervading not only in space but also in time
- Krsna is the Supreme Brahman because of His unlimited knowledge, unlimited potencies, unlimited strength, unlimited influence, unlimited beauty and unlimited renunciation
- Krsna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead and is unlimited; thus through Him everything could be seen. BG 1972 purports
- Krsna is unlimited, and His devotees' service should also be unlimited
- Krsna is unlimited, and His functions and activities are unlimited. And according to His activities, His names are also unlimited. So this is one of the names, Ajita. Ajita means "the personality who is never conquered." Nobody can conquer Him
- Krsna is unlimited, and similarly, each word and letter of Srimad-Bhagavatam has unlimited meanings. One can understand these meanings through the association of devotees. Don't, then, say that Bhagavatam is simply a collection of answers to questions
- Krsna is unlimited, His potency is unlimited, His cows and calves are unlimited, and His space is unlimited. Therefore He is described in Bhagavad-gita as Parabrahman
- Krsna is unlimited, no one can catch Him, but if someone follows the parampara, he agrees to be captured. Everyone is afraid of Krsna, but Krsna is afraid of Mother Yasoda. That is Krsna's special mercy
- Krsna is unlimited, so your service cannot reach Him perfectly. It will ever remain imperfect because we are limited. But Krsna is so kind. If you offer a little service sincerely, He accepts. That is the beauty of Krsna
- Krsna said, "But by Her bodily features and counter words She neglects Me. And I even possess unlimited pleasure by Her neglect of Me, for She becomes so beautiful that She increases My pleasure one hundred times"
- Krsna, being unlimitedly potent, decided to wait for an intelligent means by which He could simultaneously save the boys and kill the demon. Then He entered the mouth of Aghasura - SB 10.12.28
- Krsna, in His full, unlimited potency, here (in SB 10.10.34-35) shows that He is the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- Krsna’s attractiveness is wonderful and unlimited. No one can know the end of it. Srimati Radharani alone can relish such extensiveness from Her position in the asraya category
- Lord Krsna answered Mucukunda, "Perhaps you know that My incarnation Anantadeva has unlimited mouths, and for an unlimited time He has been trying to narrate fully about My name, fame, qualities, activities, appearance, disappearance and incarnations"
- Lord Krsna has unlimited power, and Narada's astonishment was boundless upon observing again and again the demonstration of Lord Krsna's internal energy
- Maharaja Pariksit said, "Because the Lord is unlimited, His (Krsna's) pastimes and activities for creating, maintaining and destroying the whole cosmic manifestation are also unlimited"
- Merciful as He (Krsna) is, He becomes just suitable to the vision of the limited living being. He is unlimited. He is not limited by any measurement of our calculation
- My dear Krsna, O killer of Aghasura, You have extended Your loving affairs so much that You can be compared to the great ocean, which is without limitations
- Nalakuvara & Manigriva said: They (Krsna's bodies) are always full of the transcendental potencies of unlimited opulence, strength, beauty, fame, wisdom and renunciation
- Narada Muni said, "My dear Lord Krsna, You are the unlimited Supersoul, the supreme controller of all mystic powers, the Lord of the whole universe, the all-pervading Personality of Godhead"
- Narada Muni said, "Your (Krsna's) unlimited potency cannot even be measured by anyone. My dear Lord, You are the supreme controller. You are under Your own internal potency, and it is simply vain to think that You are dependent on any of Your creations"
- Narada said, "My Lord Krsna, You are unlimited - there is no limit to Your opulences. Great demigods like Lord Brahma and Lord Siva are always busy placing You within their hearts and meditating upon You"
- No one can estimate the opulence of Krsna. That is unlimited. However, just as one sees the moon through the branches of a tree, I wish to give a little indication
- Not only does the Supreme Personality of Godhead enjoy the company of His devotees, but because He is unlimited He wants to increase His devotees unlimitedly
- Not only is the Lord's (Krsna) mercy upon the tried devotee great and unlimitedly expansive, but it is of the finest quality of transcendental love between the devotee and the Lord
- Now that the all-pervading, unlimited Lord Krsna, the master of the cosmic manifestation, had arrived within the estate of Maharaja Nanda, various types of musical instruments resounded to celebrate the great festival - SB 10.5.13
- O my Lord Sri Krsna, You are the almighty Personality of Godhead. There is no limit to Your different energies. Therefore only You are competent to instill fearlessness in the hearts of Your devotees
- Offering obeisances unto all you brahmanas, I pray that if I should again take my birth in the material world I will have complete attachment to the unlimited Lord Krsna, association with His devotees and friendly relations with all living beings
- One should affirm that even if the Lord marries sixteen thousand million wives, He is not completely manifesting His unlimited and inexhaustible potency
- Sages said, "Our dear Lord (Krsna), there is no end to Your unlimited knowledge. Your form is transcendental, eternally existing in full bliss and knowledge"
- Sesa is called Ananta, or unlimited, because He assists the Personality of Godhead in His unlimited expansions by performing an unlimited variety of services
- She (Rukmini) said, "My dear lotus-eyed Lord, Your (Krsna) statement we are not a fit combination is completely right. It is not possible for me to come to an equal level with You, for You are the reservoir of all qualities, the unlimited S P of God"
- Simply by trying, not perfectly. Even imperfectly. Because he is endeavoring to understand Krsna, that very activity will make him liberated. That very activity. It is not possible to understand Krsna. He is so great, unlimited
- Siva-jvara began to pray, "My dear Lord, I offer my respectful obeisances unto You (Krsna) because You have unlimited potencies. No one can surpass Your potencies, and thus You are the Lord of everyone"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu then told Sanatana Gosvami about Krsna's multiforms and His unlimited opulence. He also described the nature of the spiritual manifestation, the material manifestation and the manifestation of the living entity
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's mercy is so unlimited that He is helping not only to understand Krsna, but also He is giving directly love of Krsna, and the supermost platform of love, as it was experienced by the gopis
- Sri Sanatana Gosvami, in the Brhad-bhagavatamrta, states that since everything about Krsna is unlimited, nothing is impossible for Him
- Srila Rupa Gosvami states that although Lord Krsna is the reservoir of unlimited pleasure and the greatest leader of all, He is still dependent upon His devotees in three ways
- Standing there with His flute to His lips, Krsna, who enchants millions upon millions of Cupids, attracted the eyes and minds of all the world with His unlimited beauty
- The assembled gopis and gopas, unaware that Krsna is always unlimited, could not believe that baby Krsna had such inconceivable power - SB 10.7.10
- The entire spiritual world constitutes the unlimited opulence of Krsna, and there are innumerable Vaikuntha planets there. The Causal Ocean is considered the surrounding waters of Vaikunthaloka
- The faith increases in Krishna Consciousness by our voluntary increase of serving Krishna. Serving Krishna is unlimited and he can accept our unlimited service, and award us unlimited transcendental pleasure in the unlimited service of the Lord
- The following is a statement by Ujjvala, showing his jubilant nature, "My dear Krsna, O killer of Aghasura, You have extended Your loving affairs so much that You can be compared to the great ocean, which is without limitations"
- The forms which Krsna assumed were each and every one full Visnu. The specific word used in this connection is satya-jnananantananda: satya means truth; jnana, full knowledge; ananta, unlimited; and ananda, full bliss
- The glowing effulgence of His (Govinda's) transcendental form is the impersonal Brahman, which is absolute, complete and unlimited and which displays the varieties of countless planets, with their different opulences, in millions and millions of universes
- The glowing effulgence of His transcendental form is the impersonal Brahman, which is absolute, complete and unlimited and which displays the varieties of countless planets, with their different opulences, in millions and millions of universes
- The Lord discloses to the devotee His unlimited varieties of transcendental bodies, all identical with one another with different kinds of bodily features
- The Lord had already shown His unlimited potency by killing Putana, Sakatasura and Trnavarta. Now Krsna exhibited another vibhuti, or display of potency, to mother Yasoda. Unless I agree - Krsna desired to show - you cannot bind Me
- The Lord is unlimited, and His name, attributes, pastimes, entourage, variegatedness, etc. are unlimited, and those who relish them can do so unlimitedly and still not feel satiated. This fact is confirmed in the Padma Purana
- The Lord's original form is that of Sri Krsna, and Sri Krsna expands Himself into an unlimited number of forms, such as Baladeva, Rama, Nrsimha and Varaha. All of these forms are one and the same Personality of Godhead
- The messenger said, "Dear Lord (Krsna), we know very well that Jarasandha cannot defeat You at any time, for Your power, strength, resources and authority are all unlimited. No one can equal You or surpass You"
- The Nagapatnis said, "Let us offer our respectful obeisances unto You (Krsna), who are unlimited, finer than the finest, the center of all creation, and the knower of everything. Different varieties of philosophical speculators try to reach You"
- The parents of Krsna and Balarama, namely Nanda Maharaja, Yasoda, Vasudeva and Devaki, were also very anxious because they did not know the unlimited strength of their children
- The pastimes of Sri Radha and Krsna are self-effulgent. They are happiness personified, unlimited and all-powerful
- The personified Vedas continued, "We think that even Your Lordship does not have complete knowledge of Your transcendental qualities. The reason is that You are unlimited"
- The personified Vedas pray, "My Lord, You are unlimited, and therefore no one can measure the extent of Your potencies. I think that even You do not know the range of Your energies"
- The Personified Vedas prayed: My Lord, You are unlimited, and no one has estimated the extent of Your potencies. I think that even You do not know the range of Your potential energies
- The potential seed of all creation is the brahma-jyotir, and the same brahma-jyotir, unlimited and unfathomed, is established by the Lord. Therefore the Lord Sri Krsna is ultimately the supreme cause of all creation
- The proper function of the brain or psychological activity is to understand everything through Krishna's perspective or point-of-view, and so there is no limit to that understanding because Krishna is unlimited
- The spiritual qualities of Krsna are also unlimited. Great personalities like Lord Brahma, Lord Siva and the four Kumaras cannot estimate the spiritual qualities of the Lord
- The spiritual sky, which is full in all six opulences, is the intermediate residence of Lord Krsna. It is there that an unlimited number of forms of Krsna enjoy Their pastimes
- The Supreme Lord is unlimited; His favor is unlimited; His mercy is unlimited. Therefore the mercy of the Supreme Lord upon His pure devotees is unlimited. BG 1972 purports
- The Supreme Lord, or the Supersoul, is unlimited. He is said to be eka-rasa. Eka means "one," and rasa means "mellow." The transcendental position of the Supreme Lord is that of eternity, bliss and full knowledge
- The Supreme Lord, the Personality of Godhead, is always unlimited, and His glories cannot be completely enumerated by anyone, even by a personality like Lord Brahma
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead incarnates at different times in different planets and universes, and according to the nature of those places, He exhibits His unlimited potency
- The Supreme Soul is unlimited and beginningless, and although He is one, He has manifested Himself in many forms
- The Supreme Supersoul, the Personality of Godhead, is unlimitedly able to exert His influence over all places and all times and over all living beings
- The transcendental form of Lord Krsna is unlimited and also has unlimited opulence. He possesses the internal potency, external potency and marginal potency
- The transcendental qualities of Lord Krsna are unlimited. Out of these, sixty-four are considered prominent. The ears of the devotees are satisfied simply by hearing all these qualities one after the other
- The two words (of SB 10.6.8) antakam and anantam are contradictory. Because of not being intelligent, Putana thought that she could kill her antakam, the source of her annihilation; but because He (Krsna) is ananta, unlimited, no one can kill Him
- The unlimited potencies of Krsna are just like an ocean of nectar. Since one cannot bathe within that ocean, I have only touched a drop of it
- The word 'guna' means 'quality.' The qualities of Krsna are transcendentally situated and are unlimited in quantity. All of the spiritual qualities are full of transcendental bliss
- The word atma also includes all kinds of personalities known as Bhagavan, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. This means that Krsna has unlimited expansions
- There are other unlimited expansions of the forms of Krsna, but even when they are divided or expanded without limit, they are still one and the same. There is no difference between one form and another. That is the absolute nature of the Supreme PG
- There are unlimited saktyavesa-avataras of Lord Krsna. Let Me describe the chief among them
- There can be no limit to our distribution because Krishna is unlimited therefore devotional service to Krishna is also unlimited
- There is no inside or outside of Him, nor beginning or end. He is unlimited and all-pervading. Indeed, He is Himself the whole cosmic manifestation. Still, mother Yasoda was thinking of Krsna as her child
- There is nothing superior to Govinda (Krsna). He is the ultimate source and the cause of all causes. This is also confirmed in the Bhagavad-gita (BG 7.7), where the Lord says, mattah parataram nanyat: There is no truth superior to Me
- These two verses (of BG 11.10-11) indicate that there is no limit to the hands, mouths, legs, etc., of the Lord. These manifestations are distributed throughout the universe and are unlimited.
- This (swallowing up the whole forest fire) was not impossible for Krsna, because He is unlimited. He has unlimited power to do anything He desires
- Those who are thinking of first of all analyzing Krsna, whether He's God, they are not first-class devotee. Those who have got spontaneous love for Krsna, they are first-class devotees. How you will analyze Krsna? He's unlimited. It is impossible
- Thus altogether Krsna's sons numbered 16,108 times ten. One should not be astonished to hear that Krsna had so many sons. One should always remember that Krsna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead and that He has unlimited potencies
- We cannot claim that we can enjoy everything in this world. Although we have got the desire, but limited power to enjoy. The unlimited enjoyer is Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- We have got limited number of energies, and Krsna has got unlimited number of energies. So if we desire to become something unlimitedly, Krsna can supply you your necessities unlimitedly
- We have never seen any one person who is unlimitedly and simultaneously wealthy, powerful, famous, beautiful, wise and unattached, like Krsna, in the history of humanity
- What can ordinary human beings and mental speculators know of You (Lord Krsna)? It is not possible for anyone to enumerate the unlimited transcendental qualities of Your Lordship
- What devotion we can offer to Krsna? He's unlimited. He's kindly accepting our little service. That's all. Don't be proud of becoming a great devotee. That is the cause of falldown
- What Krsna says and does is not limited by time and space
- When a person takes shelter of the lotus feet of the Supreme Personality of Godhead without reservation, the unlimited, merciful Lord bestows His causeless mercy upon him. Thus he can pass over the insurmountable ocean of nescience
- When I think of Krsna - how He went away from His father's protection to Vraja and lived there incognito out of fear of the enemy, and how, although unlimitedly powerful, He fled from Mathura in fear - all these bewildering incidents give me distress
- When they (Demon Mura's seven sons) came before Lord Krsna, they began to shower Him with many kinds of weapons, like swords, clubs, lances, arrows and tridents. But they did not know that the strength of the S P of Godhead is unlimited and invincible
- When we consider impartially all the unlimited pastimes of the Lord, we find that His pastimes as a human being on this planet - wherein He sports as a cowherd boy with a flute in His hands and appears youthful and fresh like a ballet dancer
- Why should one not accept the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna, from whom unlimited numbers of gold mines come into being? Aham sarvasya prabhavo mattah sarvam pravartate - BG 10.8
- Without accepting the inconceivable, unlimited potencies of the Lord, one cannot understand that Lord Krsna is the Supreme Soul
- Without asking anyone's permission, she entered Nanda Maharaja's room, where she saw the child (Krsna) sleeping in bed, His unlimited power covered like a powerful fire covered by ashes - SB 10.6.7
- Your unlimitedly potent activities are experienced by the most enlightened devotees, but those who are bewildered by the spell of Your (Krsna's) external energy identify themselves with this material world & become attached to society, friendship & love
- Yudhisthira said, "O Krsna, You are unlimited, and although we sometimes think of ourselves as royal kings and rulers of the world and become puffed up over our paltry positions, we are very poor in heart"