Krsna Is The Supreme Absolute Truth
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God Is The Supreme Absolute Truth (36 P)
Pages in category "Krsna Is The Supreme Absolute Truth"
The following 35 pages are in this category, out of 35 total.
- Arjuna summarized the purpose of the Bhagavad-gita by his realization of Lord Sri Krsna and thus said, "My dear Lord, You are the Supreme Absolute Truth, the Original Person in the eternal form of bliss and knowledge, and this is confirmed by Narada
- As far as I am concerned, I worship Krsna's father, Maharaja Nanda, in whose courtyard the Supreme Personality of Godhead, the Absolute Truth, is playing
- Everyone is searching after the truth. That is the philosophical way of life. The demigods give information that the Supreme Absolute Truth is Krsna
- Everyone, in any condition of life, should be interested in hearing about Krsna and His activities because He is the Supreme Absolute Truth, the Personality of Godhead
- He (Krsna) Himself has declared as much in many places of the authentic literatures. And yet there is a class of men with demoniac mentality who are always reluctant to accept the Lord as the Supreme Absolute Truth
- He is worshiped by Lord Brahma and Siva and all those who are transcendental to all pretensions. Being so revered with awe and veneration, may that Supreme Absolute be pleased with me
- If one develops love for Krsna by Krsna conscious activities, one can know the Supreme Absolute Truth, but he who tries to understand God simply by logical arguments will not succeed, nor will he get a taste for unalloyed devotion
- In the beginning of Srimad-Bhagavatam, Srila Vyasadeva offered his respectful obeisances to the Supreme Truth, Vasudeva, Krsna. After that he taught his son, Sukadeva Gosvami, to preach Srimad-Bhagavatam
- In the Brahma-samhita it is said that the Supreme Absolute Truth, Govinda, the Personality of Godhead, although one without a second, is infallibly expanded by innumerable forms nondifferent from one another
- In the Vaisnava parampara it is said that if one is engaged in the devotional service of Krsna, then there is no need for any other spiritual process for understanding the Supreme Absolute Truth
- In the Vedic literature it is stated that the Supreme Absolute Truth is a person. His name is Krsna, and He sometimes descends on this earth. BG 1972 purports
- It (The Absolute Truth) gives all spiritual success and liberation from this material world. That Supreme Absolute Truth is Krsna, Vasudeva. There is no difference between Krsna's inner self and outward body
- It is confirmed in the Bhagavad-gita that He is the actual enjoyer of all sacrifices because He is directly the Supreme Personality of Godhead and the Supreme Absolute Truth, beyond the conception or speculation of the material senses
- Krsna is always pure, and He is always the Supreme Absolute Truth
- Krsna is coming, showing His activities. They will say, "It is maya. Krsna is maya." Although Krsna is practically showing them that it is not maya, it is completely spiritual, but their dull brain cannot accommodate that Krsna is Supreme Absolute Truth
- Krsna is the Supreme Absolute Truth, the Personality of Godhead. In Krsna consciousness, there is no duality. All that exists is a product of Krsna's energy, and Krsna is all good. BG 1972 purports
- Krsna said, "As the Supreme Absolute Truth, I am transcendental to the living entity, as well as to his material embodiment. The two energies, material and spiritual, both act under My supreme control"
- Krsna's existence is not relative existence. Everything else but Krsna is a relative truth, but Krsna is the Supreme Absolute Truth. Krsna does not depend on anything but Himself for His existence. Our existence, however, is relative
- Krsna's personal instructions are needed in order to understand the Personality of Godhead as the Supreme Absolute Truth. Bhagavad-gita is the evidence of such transcendental knowledge in gist
- Lord Siva said, "One who does not know You (Krsna) considers the impersonal brahmajyoti to be the ultimate SAT, without knowledge that You exist behind Your spiritual effulgence in Your eternal abode. My dear Lord, You are therefore called Parabrahman"
- Lord Sri Krsna is the fullest manifestation of the Supreme Absolute Truth, and therefore one who is surrendered to the Supreme Person is a successful transcendentalist. BG 1972 purports
- Nanda Maharaja also addressed Garga Muni as “the best of the brahmanas.” A brahmana is one who is expert in the knowledge of the Supreme. Without knowledge of the Supreme Absolute, one cannot be recognized as a brahmana
- Narayana, the predominating Deity in Vaikuntha, is to be known as an expansion of Sri Krsna, but Sri Krsna is the Supreme Absolute Truth, the object of the transcendental love of all living entities
- The demigods addressed the Lord as satyam param, or the Supreme Absolute Truth. Everyone is searching after the truth. That is the philosophical way of life
- The Lord is the Supreme Truth, worshipable by everyone. He is the cause of all causes. By engaging in His devotional service, the living entity is relieved from material existence
- The Lord is worshiped with this prayer: I offer my respectful obeisances to the Supreme Absolute Truth, Krsna, who is the well-wisher of the cows and the brahmanas as well as the living entities in general. I offer my repeated obeisances to Govinda
- The Lord was exhibiting such childish dealings with the inhabitants of Vrndavana because He wanted to show the great philosophers & sages how the Supreme Absolute Truth Personality of Godhead is controlled by & subject to the desires of His pure devotees
- The Supreme Lord and His surrendered servitors have in various ways clarified and transmitted the knowledge of the Supreme Absolute, but those who offend the Supreme Lord and His devotees can never comprehend such topics
- There are sufficient scriptural proofs to substantiate that Lord Krsna is the Supreme Absolute Truth. Even scriptures like the Bible or the Koran, declare that the Absolute Truth is the all-powerful, all knowing Supreme Person
- There is an identity of this world with the Supreme Lord. This identity is accepted in a misconceived way by the impersonalists; they say that the Supreme Absolute Truth, transforming Himself into the universe, loses His separate existence
- This (reluctant to accept Krsna as the Supreme Absolute Truth) is partially due to their (class of men with demoniac mentality) poor fund of knowledge & partially due to their stubborn obstinacy, which results from various misdeeds in the past & present
- To His parents, Nanda and Yasoda, Krsna is just a baby; to Kamsa, the King of Bhoja, He is death personified; to the dull and stupid He is just like a stone and to the yogis He is the Supreme Absolute Truth