Krsna Is The Beneficiary
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God Is The Beneficiary (11 P)
Pages in category "Krsna Is The Beneficiary"
The following 9 pages are in this category, out of 9 total.
- If a man is diseased, you can try to bring to him nice physician, nice medicine, but that is not guarantee that he will be cured. That depends on Krsna. Therefore Krsna is the ultimate, I mean to say, beneficiary, or benevolent
- It is stated in the Bhagavad-gita that Krsna Himself is the beneficiary of all kinds of yajnas: bhoktaram yajna-tapasam. Therefore, ultimate satisfaction of the yajnapati is the chief purpose of all yajnas. BG 1972 purports
- O King (Yudhisthira), that personality whom, out of ignorance only, you thought to be your maternal cousin, your very dear friend, well-wisher, counselor, messenger, benefactor, etc., is that very Personality of Godhead, Sri Krsna
- One who simply understands that throughout the entire universe Krsna is the supreme enjoyer and beneficiary of all kinds of sacrifices, penances and austerities, immediately becomes desireless (niskama) and therefore peaceful
- Only fools are ungrateful to their benefactors. The Lord, however, does not require benefit from anyone besides Himself because He is full in Himself; still He feels benefited by the unalloyed services of His devotees
- The greatest peace formula is simply this: Lord Krsna is the beneficiary in all human activities. BG 1972 purports
- The Lord is described here as tri-pat, which means that He is the enjoyer of three kinds of sacrifices. In Bhagavad-gita the Lord confirms that He is the beneficiary and enjoyer of all sacrifices, penances and austerities