Krsna Is So Kind
"Krsna is so kind"|"Krsna is still kind"|"Krsna is the kind"|"Krsna is very kind"|"Krsna is always kind"|"Krishna is kind"|"Krishna is so kind"|"Krishna is very kind"|"Krsna is kindly"|"Krsna is also very kind"|"Krsna is very, very kind"
Pages in category "Krsna Is So Kind"
The following 229 pages are in this category, out of 229 total.
- A fully surrendered devotee always hopes that Lord Krsna will be kind to him. This hope is very firm in him
- A gopi told mother Yasoda, "Krsna is very kind to the inhabitants of Vrajabhumi, Vrndavana, and when He returns with His cows and friends, He is remembered as the lifter of Govardhana Hill"
- A person who has developed bhava in devotional service. Such a person thinks of himself as the most wretched, and his only satisfaction is in thinking that some day or other Krsna will be kind enough to favor him by engaging him in devotional service
- A statement by Uddhava after the Syamantaka jewel plundering confirms that Krsna is so kind and favorable that if a servitor is accused even of great offenses, Krsna does not take this into consideration
- Actually I was very ill. I was falling down. But, by your prayers Krishna has kindly made me recover
- Actually, one is obliged to continue the term of material existence because of household life. But the Lord, being very kind upon householders, demonstrated the path of sanctifying ordinary household life
- Akrura continued, "My dear Lord, it is very difficult for even great mystic yogis and demigods to ascertain Your movements or approach You (Krsna), yet out of Your causeless mercy You have kindly consented to come to my home"
- Akrura continued, "The water of His (Krsna's) lotus feet purifies the three worlds, and now He has kindly come to my place. Who in the three worlds among factually learned men will not take shelter of Your lotus feet and surrender unto You"
- Akrura said, "My dear Krsna & Balarama, it is very kind of You to have killed Kamsa & his associates. You have delivered the whole family of the Yadu dynasty from the greatest calamity. The Yadus will always remember Your saving of their great dynasty"
- Although it was a somewhat childish determination because Dhruva Maharaja was nothing but a small child, Lord Visnu, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, is so kind and merciful that He fulfilled Dhruva's desire
- An impersonalist thinks that his actual identity is in being one with Krsna, but a devotee does not destroy his identity in this way. He lives with full faith that Krsna will kindly protect him in all respects
- Another gopi said, "You (Krsna) are so kind that even the ordinary animals take shelter under Your lotus feet. Your lotus feet are also the residence of the goddess of fortune, yet You danced on the heads of the Kaliya serpent with them"
- Another gopi said, "You (Krsna) have, out of Your own causeless mercy, appeared in this world, requested by Lord Brahma for the protection of the world. It is by Your kindness only that You have appeared in the dynasty of Yadu"
- Arjuna said: I have heard Your instruction on confidential spiritual matters which You have so kindly delivered unto me, and my illusion is now dispelled. BG 11.1 - 1972
- Arjuna was supposed to take responsibility and the credit of being victorious. Krishna is so kind, He does everything, but He gives the credit to His sincere devotee
- As a child when I was going to the neighboring Mallik temple, I was thinking then when will I have such a nice Deity to worship and now Krsna is so kind that I am establishing so many nice temples all over the world
- As stated in the Bhagavad-gita (BG 14.4), Krsna is the kind father of everyone
- At the present moment, because you are not trained up to see Krsna, so Krsna kindly appears before you as you can see. You can see wood, stone. You cannot see what is spirit. Even you don't see yourself
- At the same time nature is nourishing us by supplying food and other necessities. Both processes (punishing and nourishing) are going on because we are sons of the wealthiest Father of all, and Krsna is kind even though we do not surrender unto Him
- Bahulasva said, "My dear Lord (Krsna), it is known to us that You are so kind and liberal that when a person leaves everything just to engage in Krsna consciousness, You sometimes give Yourself in exchange for that unalloyed service"
- Bali said, "Please be kind to me, who am fully surrendered unto You (Krsna), and favor me with Your causeless mercy so that I may simply remember Your lotus feet, birth after birth"
- Because Krsna had gone to Mathura, Srimati Radharani was very much affected, and She expressed Herself thus: I am very poor and You are very merciful, so kindly have compassion upon Me and let Me know when I shall see You
- Because Krsna was taking special care of the Pandavas, King Yudhisthira said, "My dear Krsna, we do not know what sort of pious activities we have executed in our past lives that have made You so kind and gracious to us"
- Bhaktivinoda Thakura says, "It is very difficult to conquer the tongue in this world, but You, dear Krsna, are very kind to us. You have sent this nice prasada to help us conquer the tongue"
- Bhisma said, "I was opposing Krsna's most intimate friend, Arjuna - I even tried to kill him! I have so many disqualifications, and yet the Lord is still so kind that He has come to see me at the last point of my life"
- Blaspheming the Supreme Lord or His devotee is not at all good for the conditioned soul, but Krsna, being very kind, punishes the conditioned soul in one life for such sinful activities and then takes him back home, back to Godhead
- Brahma addressed Lord Krsna as Acyuta because the Lord is never forgetful of a little service rendered by His devotee. He is so kind and affectionate toward His devotees that a little service by them is accepted by Him as a great deal
- Brahma said, "I think of how You are so kind, so magnanimous, that even Putana, who came to cheat You by dressing herself as a very affectionate mother, was awarded liberation and the actual post of a mother"
- Brahma said, "In my blindness I was considering myself a competitor to You, the SPG. But, even though I'm accepted as the creator of this universe, I'm eternally Your servant. Therefore, kindly always be compassionate toward me and excuse me in that way"
- By equality, the Lord is equally kind to everyone, as the sun is equal in distributing its rays over everyone. Yet there are many who are unable to take advantage of the sun's rays
- Caitanya Mahaprabhu, who is not only considered to be a realized soul but an incarnation of Krsna Himself, has pointed out that in this age of Kali, although men have no real facilities for self-realization, Krsna is so kind that He has given this sabda
- Caitanya recites a verse spoken by Uddhava in Srimad-Bhagavatam (SB 3.2.23):How can one take shelter of anyone but Krsna? He is so kind
- God is very kind, very compassionate. He does not like. But when there is necessity, He can kill. But His killing and our killing is different. He's all good. Anyone killed by Krsna, he immediately gets salvation
- Gopis said, "We know that You (Krsna) are the most beloved of all Vrndavana. & You are very much loved by us also! But why are You giving us this trouble? Kindly return our garments. Just see how we're trembling from the severe cold"
- He (Akrura) remained stunned in ecstasy, as if devoid of all powers to see and speak. Lord Krsna, who is very kind to His devotees, raised Akrura with His hand and embraced him. It appeared that Lord Krsna was very much pleased with Akrura
- He (Krsna) is praised for His kindness to unfortunate persons and that He is therefore known as Uttamasloka, one who is praised by chosen words and verses
- He (Krsna) is so kind and liberal that He immediately gives everything, even His personal self, to any person who surrenders unto Him
- He (Krsna) kindly appears to be in a material body so that you can see. However, because He has kindly made Himself just fit for your seeing, that does not mean He has a material body
- He (Krsna) was undoubtedly very kind to Kunti's brother Vasudeva and the family. Had He not become the son of Vasudeva and Devaki, Queen Kunti could not claim Him to be her nephew and thus address Krsna in parental affection
- He (Sudama) realized how kind Lord Krsna was to him, and he was always in trance, constantly thinking of Krsna. By such constant association with Lord Krsna, whatever darkness of material contamination remained within his heart was completely cleared away
- He can understand whether you are sincerely serving or with some motive you are serving. Even with a motive you serve Krsna, it will never go in vain. Krsna is so kind
- However perfect you may be in serving Krsna, you should always know that Krsna is unlimited. It will ever remain imperfect because we are limited. But Krsna is so kind. If you offer a little service sincerely, He accepts
- I came to your country completely in helpless condition and Krsna is so kind that He has picked up some serious students like you; and my only hope is that even if I die these missionary activities will go on
- I remember the old days in San Francisco. Krsna has been so kind upon me to have sent so many sincere disciples to help me push on this Movement on behalf of my Guru Maharaj
- If the preachers in our Krsna consciousness movement are sincere devotees of Krsna, Krsna will always be with them because He is very kind and favorable to all His devotees
- If you publish some book in Oriyan language, that book will give you good support. So now you have an opportunity, you are there and Krishna will help. Gradually we will help. Krishna is so kind, He is always ready to help
- If you think of Krsna twenty-four hours, Krsna will think of you twenty-six hours. (laughter) Krsna is so kind. If you do some service for Krsna, Krsna will reward you hundred times
- If you try to serve Krsna, a little service will make your life success. Svalpam apy asya dharmasya trayate mahato bhayat. Svalpam api. Very little service, if You give. Krsna is so kind
- In His small form, Krsna was kind enough to show His mother the virat-rupa, the universal form, so that she could enjoy seeing what kind of child she had on her lap
- In order to reciprocate the kind hospitality of Krsna, the gopis began to look at Him lovingly. They were overjoyed by the auspicious touch of the hand of Krsna
- In the meantime, the bee, flying hither and thither, appeared before Her again. She (Radharani) thought, "Krsna is still kind to Me. In spite of the messenger's carrying disruptive messages, He is so kind that He has again sent the bee to take Me to Him"
- In the Vedic literature there are twenty kinds of religious principles mentioned, and each of them is described in different sastras. But Lord Krsna is so kind to the fallen conditioned souls of this age that He personally appeared
- In this age this ocean of faults, there is a very valuable thing. That is special concession to these fallen souls of this age. Because Krsna is so kind, He is always anxious to deliver us
- Indra said, "I acted out of severe anger caused by Your stopping the sacrifice which was to be held to satisfy me. But, my dear Lord (Krsna), You are so kind to me that You have bestowed Your mercy upon me by destroying all my false pride"
- Indra said, "My dear Lord (Krsna), I committed a great offense unto Your lotus feet, being falsely proud of my material opulences, not knowing Your unlimited power. Therefore, my Lord, kindly excuse me, because I am fool number one"
- It is also Krishna's Grace that I got good father, and a good Spiritual Master, and in my old age also, Krishna has favored me with so many good children. So when I feel I see that Krishna is so kind upon me, so I offer my obligations unto Him
- It is recommended that whatever one's position - whether one demands no material profit, all material profit or ultimately liberation - one should offer his obedient devotional service to the Lord, and one will get what he desires. Krsna is so kind
- It is said of Krsna's devotees that if they offer even a little water or a tulasi leaf in devotion to Lord Visnu, Lord Visnu is so kind that He will sell Himself to them
- Kalindi said, "My dear Draupadi, I was engaged in great austerities and penances to get Lord Krsna as my husband. When He became aware of this fact, He very kindly came to me with His friend Arjuna and accepted me as His wife"
- Kaliya said, "My dear Lord, I have been so offensive unto You, but still You are so kind that You have marked my head with the impression of Your lotus feet"
- Kaliya said, "O killer of the Mura demon, I have acquired many mystic powers by my austerity and penances, but before You I am nothing, I am most insignificant. Therefore, please be kind upon a poor soul like me, and don't be angry with me"
- Krishna as Paramatma Who is sitting within your heart is now dictating. Krishna is so kind that He wants to help us as Spiritual Master in two ways
- Krishna can be served from any position, provided one is willing to serve Him. Krishna can be served and approached by businessmen, by lawyers, by scientists, by artists, by musicians, by philosophers, even by thieves and rogues; everyone. He is so kind
- Krishna has been very kind upon us, now let us all work cooperatively and with full enthusiasm to do the needful
- Krishna has been very kind upon you, and if you continue to engage seriously in His service, certainly He will give all facilities. After all, it is His business that we are doing
- Krishna is so kind that although he is ajit, unconquerable, He can be possessed by the devotee. From love He allows this
- Krishna is so kind that although he is ajit, unconquerable, He can be possessed by the devotee. From love He allows this. This is the great position of the devotee
- Krishna is so kind that although I left my few children born out of this physical body, Krishna has sent many nice beautiful obedient children for propagating my mission
- Krishna is so kind that He is always with us as Friend; if we can learn to treat Him with our friendly love and affection the reciprocation is permanent, and that is the highest success of our human form of life
- Krishna is very kind and any sincere devotee is always taken care of by His Lordship in all respects
- Krishna is very kind to all but He is especially kind to his sincere devotees
- Krishna is very kind to the meek and simple, so dullness of the material world and consciousness about Krishna go well together. Too much intelligence in material activities are detraction from Krishna Consciousness
- Krishna is very kind upon us, and His kindness will be more exhibited the more we expand this Krishna Consciousness Movement. Take it as a fact, there is no question of doubting this statement, the whole world is in need of Krishna Consciousness
- Krishna is very kind upon you because he has given you so many responsible tasks. So always think of the Lotus Feet of Sri Krishna and you will find no difficulties in executing the tasks allotted to you by Krishna
- Krishna is very kind. He does not let go anyone who might have done a little bit of service
- Krishna was very kind to me when He sent you to me for cooperating. My hearty thanks for you when you write to say that Krishna Consciousness is the full perfection of life
- Krsna actually appears for the deliverance of the sadhus, or bhaktas, but by killing the demons He shows them mercy also, for anyone killed by Krsna is liberated. Whether the Lord kills or gives protection, He is kind to both the demons and the devotee
- Krsna and His devotees are so kind and compassionate that they are unhappy to see all the misery of this material world
- Krsna decided to visit Kubja because He is kind to everyone
- Krsna does not need our service, but He kindly accepts it. When Krsna asks us to surrender unto Him (sarva-dharman parityajya mam ekam saranam vraja (BG 18.66)), this does not mean that Krsna is lacking servants and that if we surrender He will profit
- Krsna is always served by many thousands of goddesses of fortune; therefore He has no need to satisfy His senses by going to a society girl. But because He is kind to everyone, He decided to go there (Kubja's house)
- Krsna is here, but because we have no training, we see that it is a stone statue. But He is Krsna. We do not know that Krsna is so kind but because I cannot see Krsna at the present stage of life therefore Krsna has appeared in a form which I can see
- Krsna is so kind and affectionate toward His devotees that He helps them by giving them the intelligence by which to exist in this material world without forgetting Him even for a moment
- Krsna is so kind and impartial that because he sucked Putana's breast, He immediately accepted her as His mother
- Krsna is so kind and merciful that in spite of such opulence He played with Arjuna as a friend. Such is the transcendental loving reciprocation between the devotee and the Lord. BG 1972 purports
- Krsna is so kind that from Vaikuntha He has come here in this remote village of America. He's so kind, just to accept your service
- Krsna is so kind that He allows the sense-enjoying living entities a separate world created by Him to enjoy as they like, yet at the same time He appears in His personal form
- Krsna is so kind that He fulfilled the desires of the karmis and jnanis, not to speak of the bhaktas
- Krsna is so kind that He has appeared as a devotee of Krsna, Lord Caitanya, and He is giving you the mercy, causeless mercy, so that you can understand Krsna very easily. That is the special gift of Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Krsna is so kind that He has given this sabda (sound incarnation) to be utilized as the yuga-dharma, or way of realization of this age. No special qualification is necessary for this method; we need not even know Sanskrit
- Krsna is so kind that He says, - All right, if you cannot understand Me in this way, just see Me in water. Come on, if you do not understand Me in that way, just see Me in the sunshine
- Krsna is so kind that He's changing varieties, atmosphere of life. But he's packed up in this material world. That freedom... Conditioned soul is asking for freedom, but he does not know the freedom is the shelter of Krsna. That he'll not accept
- Krsna is so kind that if anyone offers Him a leaf, a fruit, a flower or some water, He will immediately accept it (BG 9.26). The only condition is that these things should be offered with bhakti - yo me bhaktya prayacchati
- Krsna is so kind that if one wants material prosperity but at the same time wants to become a devotee, Krsna makes him a failure in material life
- Krsna is so kind that if we want to become tigers, He will give us a tiger body. If we want to become devotees, He will give us the body of a devotee
- Krsna is so kind that in order to drive away such doubts, He had the effulgence, the individual life of the python, wait for some time in its individuality, in the presence of all the demigods
- Krsna is so kind to His devotees that if you (Dhruva Maharaja) go to Him, then the combined kindness of millions of mothers like me (Queen Suniti) will be surpassed by His affectionate and tender dealings
- Krsna is so kind upon me for creating this condition of struggling, thus He is relieving me of so many billions of lifetime of sinful reactions by this very insignificant and temporary condition of suffering something
- Krsna is so kind, any service you do, still you are accepted. Either you take this service or that service, still you are accepted
- Krsna is so kind, because if you are seriously lover of Krsna, He is here to accept your patram puspam. Even you are the poorest of the poor, He will accept whatever you can collect - a little leaf, a little water, a little flower
- Krsna is so kind, because you desire, He'll give you. He'll give you. Krsna is so kind that "Oh, you wanted this? All right, you take!"
- Krsna is so kind, especially in this age, that He appears in the transcendental vibration of His holy name
- Krsna is so kind, He is so affectionate, that we have come to enjoy this material world, He is giving us the facilities. Just like the master is giving the facility to the dog. But He wants, Krsna wants that every living entity should be obedient to Him
- Krsna is so kind, He leaves book, He leaves representative, and He comes Himself. In so many ways He is trying to give us the benefit. Asura: we do not take the advantage, and continually suffer, birth after birth we suffer
- Krsna is so kind. Guru-krsna-krpa. Krsna is helping from within, but sometimes we are so dull, naturally, that we cannot understand. Therefore He sends His representative to instruct externally. So He is helping internally and externally
- Krsna is so kind. The kindness, the mercifulness of Krsna, nobody can repay
- Krsna is the most attractive feature for every kind of devotee. He is therefore called akhila-rasamrta-murti, the transcendental form of attraction for all kinds of devotees, whether the devotee be in the santa-rasa, dasya-rasa or sakhya-rasa
- Krsna is the most attractive feature for every kind of devotee. He is therefore called akhila-rasamrta-murti, the transcendental form of attraction for all kinds of devotees, whether the devotee be in the santa-rasa, vatsalya-rasa or madhurya-rasa
- Krsna is unlimited, so your service cannot reach Him perfectly. It will ever remain imperfect because we are limited. But Krsna is so kind. If you offer a little service sincerely, He accepts. That is the beauty of Krsna
- Krsna is very kind and He can forgive the occasional transgression of His devotee
- Krsna is very kind to His devotees. He is always grateful, and He never forgets the service of a devotee. He is also completely opulent and all-powerful. Why, then, should one take shelter of a demigod and leave Lord Krsna's shelter?
- Krsna is very kind. He has given us different opportunity for elevating to our transcendental life in different ages
- Krsna is very kind. He is helping you in different ways. He is within your heart. Krsna is within your heart. Antaryami. Caitya-guru. And He is presenting Himself as spiritual master both ways, externally, internally. He is trying to help you
- Krsna is very kind. If you want this kind of food, He'll give you facility
- Krsna is very kind. In this material world we are all very much attached to tasting various types of food. Therefore, Krsna eats many nice varieties of food and offers the food back to the devotees
- Krsna is, of course, always very kind to every conditioned soul, but, as stated in the Bhagavad-gita, He is especially inclined to the pure devotees
- Krsna was so kind to Putana that He allowed her to nurse Him, but when He sucked her breasts He not only sucked out the poison but her life as well. Putana fell to the ground dead and was immediately transformed into her original demonic form
- Krsna was so kind to the gopis that instead of sitting in their hearts to be appreciated in yogic meditation, He seated Himself by their sides
- Krsna, being very kind to His devotees, fulfills their desire; because they always want Krsna's association, the Lord is always prepared to give it to them
- Krsna, being very kind, punishes the conditioned soul in one life for such sinful activities and then takes him back home, back to Godhead
- Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, is so affectionate and kind towards His devotee, especially to a devotee like Dhruva Maharaja, who went to render devotional service in the forest alone at the age of only five years
- Kunti is remembering how Krsna saved her and her sons one time after another. This is smaranam, thinking of Krsna. - Krsna, You are so kind to us that You saved us from many great dangers. Without You there was no hope
- Little service to God is taken as great service. Krsna is so kind. So we should try always to give the best service, best energy, and you become liberated
- Lord Krsna is so kind to the fallen souls that He personally incarnates Himself amongst the different kinds of living entities and takes part with them in daily activities
- Lord Krsna is steady, His senses are controlled, and He is forgiving, grave and calm. He is also equal to all. Moreover, He is magnanimous, religious, chivalrous and kind. He is always respectful to respectable people
- Lord Krsna is very kind to His devotees. He is always very grateful and magnanimous, and He possesses all abilities. A learned man does not give up Krsna to worship anyone else
- Lord Krsna, however, was very kind toward Arjuna because Arjuna was the most intimate friend of the Lord
- Man proposes; God disposes. God is very kind. Whatever you desire, He will fulfill. Although He says that "This kind of material desires will never satisfy you," but we want. Therefore God supplies us, Krsna, different types of body
- My dear Lord, You are engaged in Your pastimes, and You utilize all the women in the universe according to Your desire. You are so kind to Me. Please divert Your attention to Me, for by fortune You have appeared before Me
- My Lord, You are the supreme controller, the Personality of Godhead, the supreme great, maintaining the order of this cosmic manifestation. Yet in spite of Your being the supreme controller, You (Krsna) have so kindly appeared in my home
- Narada addressed the Lord as follows: "By Your (Krsna's) mercy, because of my being always engaged in the transcendental loving service of Your lotus feet, Your Lordship has very kindly revealed to me the actions of Your internal potency"
- Narada said, "My Lord (Krsna), You have very kindly asked what You can do for me. I simply request that I may not forget Your lotus feet at any time. I do not care where I may be, but I pray that I constantly be allowed to remember Your lotus feet"
- Now your daughter has a very good opportunity to make final solution to her births in the material world, so keep her very nicely. Krishna will be kind upon you for this
- O my (Rupa Gosvami) Lord Krsna, I beg to offer my prayers unto You. My mind is like the bee, and it is after some honey. Kindly, therefore, give my bee-mind a place at Your lotus feet, which are the resources for all transcendental honey
- O my Lord, O Supreme Personality of Godhead! Kindly hear my third reason. There are countless universes and fathomless transcendental Vaikunthas
- O supreme protector, O supreme soul! O supreme controller! Kindly give me Your protection. I am so much embarrassed - This statement by Mucukunda is an instance of humility resulting from a severely miserable condition of material existence
- One should be very much repentant. Then Krsna is so kind. But he hasn't got to take to the prayascitta or, what is called, atonement system
- One who knows, one who is intelligent, he knows that Krsna is supplying him everything. Actually, Krsna is supplying, either you give service or not service. Krsna is so kind. Even those who are not serving Krsna directly
- One who sincerely loves Krsna and yet wants material enjoyment is in perplexity. Krsna, being very kind toward him, gives him an opportunity to engage in the transcendental loving service of the Lord, and so he gradually forgets the hallucination
- Please note that every farthing of this money will be employed in the service of the Lord, and the Lord is so kind and grateful that He will bestow upon you benediction at least ten times more than that you have done for Him
- Pray to Krishna to please keep us always engaged in the service of His Lotus Feet. Krishna is very kind, and He is never ungrateful, and will give you more and more opportunity to serve Him. That is His Mercy
- Previously she (Devaki) had heard that Krsna and Balarama were so kind to Their teacher that They had brought back the teacher’s dead son from the clutches of the superintendent of death, Yamaraja
- Radharani said to the bumblebee: You may inform Him that He is praised for His kindness to unfortunate persons and that He is therefore known as Uttamasloka, one who is praised by chosen words and verses
- Regarding your questions about the difference between the picture of Krsna and the Deity, Krsna is equally there in both these forms. Krsna is so kind that he agrees to appear, for the benefit of the conditioned soul, in eight different kinds of forms
- Rukmini continued, 'I know that You (Krsna) are the husband of the goddess of fortune and are very kind toward Your devotees; therefore I have decided to become Your eternal maidservant. My dear Lord, I dedicate my life and soul unto Your lotus feet'
- Rukmini said, "My Lord (Krsna), You are so kind to Your devotee that even this one morsel of chipped rice pleases You very greatly, and Your pleasure assures the devotee opulence in both this life and the next"
- Rukminidevi said, "My dear Lord Krsna, Your transcendental glories are chanted by great sages who are free from material contamination, and in exchange for such glorification You are so kind that You freely distribute Yourself to such devotees"
- Sages said, "Dear Lord (Krsna), we are all surrendered souls, devotees of Your Lordship; therefore, please be kind and bestow Your causeless mercy upon us"
- She (hunchback) proposed to Krsna, "My dear hero, I cannot leave You in this way. You must come to my place. I am already very much attracted to Your beauty, I must receive You well, since You are the best among males, You must also be very kind upon me"
- She (the wife of the brahmana) said, "I know that Lord Krsna is the ideal personality of Vedic culture. He is always in favor of brahminical culture and is very kind to the qualified brahmanas"
- Since born one is taken care, he thinks "Now, I have got so comfortable life." And again becomes old, disgusted, so he cannot live disgusting, therefore Krsna is so kind: "All right, change body again"
- Since Krsna is absolute, His so-called unkind activities are as relishable as His kind activities
- Since Krsna is such a kind God, - he (Uddhava) said, - whom else shall I worship but Krsna
- Since Krsna was kind, affectionate to His aunts, He solaced them as far as possible. The ritualistic ceremonies performed after death were then conducted under the personal supervision of Krsna because He happened to be the nephew of all the dead princes
- Sisupala was always in the habit of insulting Krsna. Still, Krsna was so kind that He gave Sisupala the salvation of merging into His existence
- So actually, there is no scarcity of food. Kṛṣṇa is so kind. God is so kind. Eko yo bahūnāṁ vidadhāti kāmān. He is feeding many, many millions and trillions of living entities.
- So Krsna is so kind that as soon as he begins to hear about Krsna, immediately his lower tendency is diminished
- So under the circumstances, it is out of Krsna's kindness that making Arjuna as a target of His instruction, Bhagavad-gita, He has given us this valuable instruction. We should accept it as it is
- Some devotees of the Lord who want to love the Supreme Personality of Godhead in the mellow of conjugal love are elevated to the position of becoming wives of Krsna, and Krsna keeps them always attached to Him by His kind behavior
- Somehow or other, if one comes to Krsna and begins to hear about Him, Krsna is so kind that He awards him His lotus feet as a center. Having such a focal point, a devotee or transcendentalist forgets everything & engages himself in the devotional service
- Sri Isopanisad, Mantra 15 - O my Lord, sustainer of all that lives, Your real face is covered by Your dazzling effulgence. Kindly remove that covering and exhibit Yourself to Your pure devotee
- Srimati Radharani continued, "Krsna is so kind and affectionate to Me that He has fortunately sent you back, in spite of your carrying My message against Him. All good fortune to you, My dear friend. Now you may ask from Me whatever you want"
- Srimati Radharani was very careful this time not to say anything against Krsna. "My dear friend, I welcome you," She said. "Krsna is so kind that He has again sent you"
- Sudama thought, "Lord Krsna was so kind to me that He allowed me to sit on the same bedstead where the goddess of fortune lies down. He considered me His real brother"
- Sudama thought, "The Lord (Krsna) was so kind to me that He did not give me even a farthing, knowing very well that I am a poverty-stricken man who, if I got some money, might become puffed up and mad after material opulence and so forget Him"
- Sudama Vipra realized that although Lord Krsna is unconquerable, He nevertheless agrees to be conquered by His devotees. He realized how kind Lord Krsna was to him, and he was always in trance, constantly thinking of Krsna
- The brahmana replied, - Yes, I am crying because when I take up this book, I see a picture of Krsna driving Arjuna's chariot. Sri Krsna is so kind that He has accepted the position of a servant to His devotee. Therefore when I see this picture, I weep
- The child in the womb continued, "Because I am living in such a condition, I am suffering great pangs. Therefore, O divine ocean of mercy, please be kind to me. I have no capacity to be engaged in Your loving devotional service, but please save me!"
- The citizens of their kingdoms were greatly pleased to see them return, and when they heard of the kind dealings of Lord Krsna, they were all very happy
- The demons and the impersonalists do not care for Krsna, but Krsna is so kind that He gives this liberation even to His enemies and to the impersonalists. There is the following statement in this connection
- The gopis said, "Krsna is the well-wisher of Vrndavana. He is as kind to you as to us; therefore after leaving us, He must have been present in your company. O fortunate trees, we are thinking of Krsna, the younger brother of Balarama"
- The gopis said, "We fear He will become controlled by them & will forget us, for we are simple village girls. He will no longer be kind to us. We therefore do not expect Krsna to return to Vrndavana. He will not leave the company of the girls in Mathura"
- The gopis said, "Yet just to satisfy His devotee, He treated Radharani exactly as a lusty boy treats his girlfriend. Krsna is so kind that He always tolerates the disturbances created by His girlfriends"
- The legs should be utilized for coming to this temple to see Krsna. Not to going to the cinema rascal. Then your life will be successful. You'll understand Krsna. Krsna is very kind
- The Lord (Krsna) is so kind that He does not show special favor only to one who is a great philosopher. He knows the sincerity of purpose. For this reason only, women generally assemble in great number in any sort of religious function
- The Lord is always kind to all living entities, irrespective of form and situation, yet He took the side of Indra just like an ordinary friend
- The Lord is so kind that He constantly remains with the living being as Paramatma and always tries to convert the living being towards the real happiness
- The Lord is so kind to us that He can be present before us personally in the form of transcendental sound, but unfortunately we have no taste for hearing and glorifying the Lord's name and activities
- The Lord is very kind to the living entities because they are His sons. Lord Krsna declares in Bhagavad-gita, "sarva-yonisu...aham bija-pradah pita." "I am the father of all." BG 1972 Introduction
- The Nagapatnis began to offer prayers as follows: "O dear Lord, You are equal to everyone. For You there is no distinction between Your sons, friends or enemies. Therefore the punishment which You have so kindly offered to Kaliya is exactly befitting"
- The people who are reading Krsna book very seriously, and tries to understand Krsna, he will understand. Krsna is very kind. As soon as he begins reading Krsna book with a little faith and adherence, Krsna will be very much pleased
- The potency of spreading Krsna Consciousness is everywhere the same. That was experimented by me in your country, where I came alone without any support; and Krsna is so kind that He has sent me so many boys and girls like you
- The same process I adopted in your country when I started my Sankirtana in Tompkins Square, New York. Krsna was so kind to send to me all these boys and girls who are helping me now
- The Supreme Lord is so kind that He comes Himself to instruct the bewildered living entity how to act obediently and then gradually return home, back to Godhead, where he can attain an eternal, peaceful life of bliss and knowledge
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead is go-brahmana-hitaya ca: He is always very kind to cows and brahmanas. Therefore one who worships Govinda must satisfy Him by worshiping the brahmanas and cows
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead is so kind that if an unsophisticated person, with devotion and without duplicity, offers at the lotus feet of the Lord a little water, a flower, a fruit or a leaf, the Lord accepts it
- Then what do you want? - Krsna asked. The girls replied, "We want You to become our husband." And Krsna is so kind that He immediately said yes and accepted them
- There are two kinds of following. You want to do something by your whims and you could not fulfill that whim in one life. So Krsna is so kind, He gives you opportunity to fulfill that desire in this next life
- There is no rigid fixture of time, and anyone can chant the holy name with attention and reverence at his convenience. The Lord is so kind to us that He can be present before us personally in the form of transcendental sound
- They (Nityananda Prabhu and Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu) have appeared just to reclaim the fallen souls of this age. So They are more kind than Krsna. Krsna, He is also very kind. He comes to deliver. But Krsna demands that first of all surrender
- They (the cowherd men and their wives) concluded that Krsna and Balarama were demigods who had kindly come to Vrndavana to become their children. In this way, the rainy season ensued
- They (the cowherd men) began to praise Nanda Maharaja, because by consulting him their doubts about Krsna were cleared. They said, "Let Krsna, who is so kind, beautiful and merciful, protect us"
- This (Putana attain position of Krsna's mother) is explained in the Srimad-Bhagavatam, where Uddhava says to Vidura that Krsna is so kind, God is so kind, that even the witch who wanted to kill Him with poison was accepted as His mother
- This is Krsna's business. He's more kind. He's more anxious to get us back. Therefore He comes personally
- This is the way of Lord Gopala's kind behavior to His devotees. Seeing this, the devotees were overwhelmed by ecstatic love
- This sense gratification process is going on life after life. In the many varieties of life there are different standards of sense gratification. Krsna is so kind that He has given us full liberty to gratify our senses
- This Thakurbari, Radha-Govindaji, is my life. That is the beginning of my this spiritual life. And after so many years, still Radha-Govindaji has dragged me. So it is His kindness
- Upon hearing the anxious plea of the gopis, the Supreme Personality of Godhead smiled, and being very kind to the gopis, the Lord, although self-sufficient, began to embrace them and kiss them as they desired
- Upon hearing their speeches, the Lord (Krsna), who is very kind to the citizens and the devotees, entered the city of Dvaraka and acknowledged all their greetings by casting His transcendental glance over them
- We are not aware what is the aim of life. So Krsna is very kind. He therefore comes. He came just before the beginning of this Kali-yuga, the most fallen age, and left for us the Bhagavad-gita
- We do not want any extra money for sense gratification, but Krishna is so kind He is supplying the necessary amount
- We have also established worship of the Deity in our temple so that all day long one will automatically think of Krishna, He is so kind
- What devotion we can offer to Krsna? He's unlimited. He's kindly accepting our little service. That's all. Don't be proud of becoming a great devotee. That is the cause of falldown
- Whatever we spend in terms of energy should be for Krsna, for it all belongs to Him. By spending for Krsna, one will not be a loser. Krsna is so kind that when we offer Him food, He accepts and yet leaves everything for us to eat
- When a devotee is very eager to see Krsna, Krsna is so kind that He comes. "So, what are you asking?" Krsna said to the little boy
- When Grandfather Bhisma was lying at the point of death on the bed of arrows, Krsna was present before him, and Bhisma was remembering how Krsna had been kind to him on the battlefield
- When He (Krsna) is death personified to the thieves, it is not that He is without moral principles or that He is cruel; He is still kind, because to punish thieves with death is to exhibit the highest quality of moral principles
- When He (Krsna) is kind to some fortunate conditioned soul, He personally gives him lessons so he can progress in devotional service, instructing the person as the Supersoul within and the spiritual master without
- When I take this Bhagavad-gita book, I see one picture, that Krsna is so kind that He has taken the chariot driver, sarathi, of Arjuna. He is His devotee. So Sri Krsna is so kind that He can accept the position of a servant because Arjuna was ordering
- When Krsna drives the chariot, Arjuna does not forget, that "He is my chariot driver." He knows that, "Krsna is the Supreme. But He is so kind, He has accepted the post of my chariot driver." This is spiritual sense
- When Krsna saw that the gopis were tired from dancing with Him, He immediately began to wipe His hands over their faces so that their fatigue would be relieved. In order to reciprocate the kind hospitality of Krsna, the gopis began to look at Him lovingly
- When one sees the universal form of Krsna one becomes frightened, like Arjuna, but Krsna is so kind that after showing it He converts Himself again into His original form. BG 1972 purports
- When Satya understood that Krsna Himself had come to marry her, she was very much pleased that the husband of the goddess of fortune had so kindly come there to accept her
- When we associate with the Deity, we associate with Krsna personally. Because Krsna is invisible, He very kindly takes a form that is visible to us. This is Krsna's mercy
- Yasoda was astonished (seeing all the universes in Krsna's mouth), but out of deep affection for Krsna she thought that the Almighty Godhead Narayana had kindly looked after her son just to protect Him from all the continuous calamities happening to Him
- Yet, despite His being equally kind to everyone, He (Krsna) has graciously come before me while I am ending my life, for I am His unflinching servitor
- You can chant Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare/ Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare - and whenever prasadam is offered to you by Krsna, by His kindness, you accept it
- Yudhisthira continued, "I cannot understand why You (Krsna) are kind to us. We are not yogis; on the contrary, we are attached to material contaminations. We are householders dealing in politics, worldly affairs. I do not know why You are so kind to us"
- Yudhisthira said, "Actually, we are fit to be punished by You (Krsna), but the wonder is that instead of punishing us You so kindly and mercifully accept our orders and carry them out properly"
- Yudhisthira said, "By performing Rajasuya-Yajna, I wish to satisfy all the demigods, who are Your empowered representatives within this material world & I wish that You will kindly help me in this great venture so that it may be successfully executed"