Krsna Is All-attractive
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God Is All-attractive (8 P)
Pages in category "Krsna Is All-attractive"
The following 58 pages are in this category, out of 58 total.
- All living entities are part and parcel of Krsna. By Krsna it should always be remembered that we are speaking of God, Krsna denoting the all-attractive Supreme Personality of Godhead
- As far as His (Caitanya's) nature is concerned, He was kind to everyone. No one but the Supreme Personality of Godhead can be kind to everyone. Therefore the Lord’s name is Krsna - all-attractive
- As Krsna is all-attractive, you become attracted at least to some. Krsna is all-attractive. You cannot become all-attracted. At least you become attracted to some
- As soon as he begins to pray to Krsna, that is not evil. Therefore He is all-attractive. It is said in the Vedas that the Absolute Truth, or the Supreme Personality of Godhead, is the reservoir of all pleasure - raso vai sah. - Taittiriya Upanisad 2.7.1
- Because God is all-attractive, the name Krsna can be applied only to Him. Krsna means "all-attractive." It includes everything
- Because in this form (in His original, blackish form) the Supreme Personality of Godhead exhibits Himself fully, His name is Sri Krsna, the all-attractive
- Brahma said, "My dear Lord Krsna, Your very name suggests that You are all-attractive. The attraction of the sun and the moon are all due to You"
- If God can have any name, the "Krsna" name is the most perfect name, because Krsna means all-attractive. I have explained many times. Unless God is all-attractive, how He can be God?
- If God is attractive for a certain limited person or limited area, then he is not God. Then you will say, "Our God, your God, his God, that God." But if Krsna is all-attractive, that is real God. And that is Krsna. That is being proved
- In his prayer, the author of Srimad-Bhagavatam first proposes that Lord Sri Krsna is the primeval Lord and that if any transcendental nomenclature for the Absolute Personality of Godhead is to be accepted, it should be the name Krsna, the all-attractive
- In other descents the Lord (Krsna) sometimes used weapons to defeat the demoniac, but in this age the Lord subdues them with His all-attractive figure as Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- In the English dictionary the name of Krsna as stated "a Hindu god." But actually, that is not the fact. Krsna is the name of God. Krsna means the all-attractive, all-good
- In this prayer, the first proposition holds that Lord Krsna is the primeval Lord, and if any transcendental nomenclature is to be understood as belonging to the Absolute SPG, it must be the name indicated by the word Krsna, which means the all-attractive
- Krsna has unlimited qualities. The devotees are attracted by His uncommon beauty, mellows and fragrance. Thus they are differently situated in the different transcendental mellows. Therefore Krsna is called all-attractive
- Krsna is all-attractive for devotees in all mellows because He is the personification of the conjugal mellow. Krsna is attractive not only to all the devotees, but to Himself as well
- Krsna is all-attractive, but pure devotional service attracts even Him. This means that pure devotional service is even transcendentally stronger than Krsna Himself, because it is Krsna's internal potency
- Krsna is all-attractive. Krsna is beautiful. Krsna has so many activities. The whole Vedic literature is full of Krsna's activities
- Krsna is never finished. Krsna is so powerful. Therefore He is all-attractive. This is one side of the display of Krsna's energy. Similarly, He has unlimited energies
- Krsna is the central pivot of living beings, and He is the all-attractive living entity or eternal form amongst all other living beings or eternal forms
- Krsna is the Godhead because He is all-attractive. Outside the principle of all-attraction, there is no meaning to the word "Godhead"
- Krsna is the technical word which is meant for indicating the Absolute Truth, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, the whole, the whole pleasure, the whole attraction. These are the meaning of Krsna
- Krsna may do anything supposedly abominable in material life, yet still He is attractive. Therefore His name is Krsna, meaning "all-attractive." This is the platform on which transcendental loving affairs and service are exchanged
- Krsna means "all-attractive." He is attractive to the lover, He's attractive to the wise, He's attractive to the politician, He's attractive to the scientist, He is attractive to the rogues
- Krsna means "all-attractive." So unless God is all-attractive, how can He be God? A man is important when he is attractive
- Krsna means "all-attractive." This is the Lord's name because His transcendental qualities make Him very attractive. As a small boy He lifted Govardhana Hill, and in His childhood He killed many demons
- Krsna means all-attractive, includes everything. Why everything? Because Krsna is the center. Just like in a family, if you love your father, then you love your brothers, sisters, the servant of your father, the home of your father, your mother
- Krsna means all-attractive. Have you got any idea, all-attractiveness? How one can be all-attractive, have you got any idea?
- Lord Krsna personally is all-attractive. Following in the holy footsteps of Srila Sukadeva Gosvami, we have tried to present this book, Krsna, for being read and heard by the conditioned souls of this age
- Lord Sri Krsna is the primeval Lord, and if any transcendental nomenclature for the absolute Personality of Godhead is to be accepted, it should be the name Krsna, meaning "all-attractive"
- One should be attracted by the beautiful vision of Krsna. His name is Krsna because He is all-attractive. One who becomes attracted by the beautiful, all-powerful, omnipotent vision of Krsna is fortunate. BG 1972 purports
- Our relationships with one another can be perfected only when we make our center of attraction Krsna, the all-attractive PG. Constitutionally, we are all eternally related to Krsna, who is the original living being and thus the center of all attraction
- Since Krsna is all-attractive, one should know that all his desires should be focused on Krsna
- Spiritual energy is superior because without contact with the spiritual energy the material energy alone cannot produce anything. But the source of all energies is the all-attractive Personality of Godhead, Sri Krsna
- Sri Krsna, the all-attractive Personality of Godhead, is the Absolute Truth in all creation, and Srimad Bhagavad-gita is the supreme scripture within the universe
- That Krsna is all-attractive is verified by the activities of the four rsis and Sukadeva Gosvami. All of them were liberated persons, yet they were attracted by the qualities and pastimes of the Lord
- The all-attractive features of Lord Krsna help one in attaining the transcendental service, and it is by such service in Krsna consciousness that one can realize the relationship between Krsna and himself
- The demigods prayed - Lord Krsna is Your name because You are all-attractive; You are called Syamasundara because of Your transcendental beauty. Syama means blackish, yet they say that You are more beautiful than thousands of cupids
- The gopis' minds are always engaged in relishing the sweetness of Krsna's body. He is the ocean of beauty, and His beautiful face and smile and the luster of His body are all-attractive to the minds of the gopis
- The pleasure derived by understanding Krsna as He is - as the all-attractive reservoir of all pleasures and the reservoir of all pleasure - giving tastes with all transcendental qualifications - attracts one to become His devotee
- The purpose of all the Vedic literatures is to realize one's self to be a spiritual being, eternally related with the Supreme Personality of Godhead, the all-attractive form - Sri Krsna
- The sandhini portion of Sri Krsna’s internal potency has manifested the all-attractive form of Sri Krsna, and the same internal potency, in the hladini feature, has presented Srimati Radharani
- The santas, being always in a compact of love with the SPG, Govinda (the giver of all pleasures), or Mukunda (the giver of liberation), or Krsna (the all-attractive person), cannot accept anything without first offering it to the Him. BG 1972 purports
- The Supreme Lord is full of inconceivable potencies, which are related to His person, His energies and His transcendental qualities. All of these are very attractive to the serious student. Consequently the Lord is known as Krsna, the all-attractive one
- The very name Krsna means that He attracts even Cupid. He is therefore attractive to everyone - male and female, moving and inert living entities. Indeed, Krsna is known as the all-attractive one
- The very word "Krsna" means all-attractive, but Radharani is so great that She attracts Krsna. If Krsna is always attractive to everyone, and Radharani is attractive to Krsna, how can we imagine the position of Srimati Radharani
- There cannot be any other name of the Absolute Truth than Krsna - "the all-attractive." Learned sages have made extensive research in this connection, and they have firmly concluded that Krsna is the Supreme Godhead
- There's a Sanskrit word of all-attraction, Krsna. This is the explanation of the attribute of God. Similarly, if you've got similar name which explains the attributes of God, that is also God's name. I think Lord Christ said "God, hallowed be Thy name."
- This verse (SB 5.14.44) confirms Krsna's all-attractiveness. Maharaja Bharata was so attracted to Krsna that he gave up all his material possessions. Generally materialistic people are attracted by such possessions
- Try to keep up this present standard and think of new ways to make it always fresh and attractive. Krsna is all attractive and evergreen, and you must use your talent to layout the magazine so that Krsna appears in print as He is
- We must worship the Absolute Personality of Godhead, Krsna, who is all-attractive and who can bestow upon us complete freedom from material bondage by taking us back home, back to Godhead
- When we speak of "Krsna," means God. God has got many thousands of name, but this one name is chief. Krsna means "the all-attractive." Krsna attracts everyone. Or one who attracts everyone, He is God
- Why did he not say Krsna means all-attractive?