This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Krsna's Fleeing (12 P)
Pages in category "Krsna's Running"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- Fulfilling my (Bhismadeva) desire and sacrificing His own promise, He (Krsna) got down from the chariot, took up its wheel, and ran towards me hurriedly, just as a lion goes to kill an elephant. He even dropped His outer garment on the way
- Fulfilling my (Bismadeva) desire and sacrificing His own promise, He (Krsna) got down from the chariot, took up its wheel and ran toward me hurriedly, just as a lion goes to kill an elephant. He even dropped His outer garment on the way - SB 1.9.37
- He (Kalayavana) rebuked Him with the following words, "O Krsna! I heard that You are a great hero born in the dynasty of Yadu, but I see that You are running away from fighting, like a coward. It is not worthy of Your good name and family tradition"
- He then slipped away from the elephant's view and ran to its back. Then, falling down on the ground, Krsna placed Himself in front of the elephant's two legs and caused it to trip and fall
- In order to be fair to Satadhanva, Krsna and Balarama also left Their chariot and began to follow Satadhanva on foot. While Satadhanva and Krsna were running, Krsna took His disc and cut off Satadhanva's head
- In the Upanisads it is said that the SP of Godhead can run with more speed than the mind, but here (in SB 10.9) we see that although Krsna wanted to avoid being arrested by His mother, He was finally defeated, and mother Yasoda captured Him
- Taking up a broken chariot wheel, He ran toward Grandfather Bhisma as a lion runs toward an elephant to kill it
- The S. P. of God, Krsna, who is never caught by the yogis & speculators, was playing just like a little child for such a great devotee as mother Yasoda. Yasoda, however, could not easily catch the fast-running child because of her thin waist & heavy body
- When He was talking, it was so nice and sweet to hear. When Mother Yasoda looked at His little ears and saw Him naked, trying to run very quickly with His little legs, she was merged into the ocean of nectar
- When mother Yasoda saw that the child was breaking the butter pot, she immediately wanted to catch Him, and Krsna fled away
- With His outer garment falling off, Lord Sri Krsna jumped from His chariot, picked up a wheel and came running at me to kill me. Indeed, He rushed at me like a lion going to kill an elephant, and He caused the whole earth to tremble