This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God's Interests (25 P)
Pages in category "Krsna's Interests"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total.
- Arjuna is a good example. On his own sentiment, due to family affection, Arjuna did not want to fight, but finally, after hearing Srimad Bhagavad-gita, he agreed to fight in the interests of the Lord
- Arjuna is told that he should fight in the Battle of Kuruksetra for the interest of Krsna because Krsna wanted him to fight. BG 1972 purports
- As far as work is concerned, a Krsna conscious person does not do anything which is not connected with Krsna's interest, and thus his work is always regulated and is untainted by sense gratification. BG 1972 purports
- If Krsna is equal to everyone and no one is His special friend, then why does He take a special interest in the devotees who are always engaged in His transcendental service?
- It is also confirmed in the Bhagavad-gita in many places that the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna, takes a special interest in His devotees and declares emphatically that nothing can cause His devotees to fall down. He is always protecting them
- Krsna continued, "As I have already explained, I am not very much interested in family life or love between husband and wife. By nature, I am not very fond of family life, wife, children, home and opulences"
- Krsna continued, "As My devotees are always neglectful of all these worldly possessions, I am also like that. I am interested in self-realization; that gives Me pleasure, and not this family life." After submitting His statement, Krsna suddenly stopped
- Krsna is not interested with your foodstuff. Krsna is interested with your bhakti
- Krsna, who was within her womb, was to appear not only to diminish the burden of the world but specifically to protect the interests of the Yadu dynasty, and certainly to protect Devaki and Vasudeva
- One should know with certainty that Krsna had no personal interest in whatever He did for the benediction of the gopis
- One should know with certainty that Krsna had no personal interest in whatever He did for the benediction of the gopis. As stated in the Bhagavad-gita, na mam karmani limpanti: (BG 4.14) Krsna never enjoys or suffers the results of His activities
- The Pandavas were entrusted representatives of the Personality of Godhead, Lord Krsna, who practically brought into being the Battle of Kuruksetra, but not for any personal interest
- There are others who designate Him as impersonal, and so the Lord also does not take any personal interest
- This is (employing one's energy in Krsna's interests) purity of purpose and the platform of pure devotional service in Krsna consciousness
- We have to see what is favorable to Krsna, not sense gratification, not favorable to me. Or to my country, or to my society. No self-interest. Only Krsna's interest. That is bhakti
- When one is fully aware that he does not belong to any family, society, country, is eternally related to Krsna, he then realizes his energy should be employed not in the interests of so-called family, society or country, but in the interests of Krsna
- You said that your job is maya, but you must know that maya is illusion. As soon as there is absence of Krishna Consciousness - that is maya. But you are working just to help and push Krishna's interest; therefore, it is not maya
- Yudhisthira said, "You (Krsna) cannot be partial to one and not interested in others, for You sit in everyone's heart as the Supersoul and give everyone the respective results of his fruitive activities"