interesting | interestingly
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Interesting"
The following 49 pages are in this category, out of 49 total.
- He was going to commit suicide but came to Krishna instead. This may make an interesting topic for BTG
- Her (Devahuti) questions to Lord Kapila are very interesting for persons who are actually trying to get liberation from material entanglement and attain the perfectional stage of human life
- How Narada Muni indirectly introduced the bhakti-yoga system to King Pracinabarhisat is very interestingly described in this Twenty-fifth Chapter
- I did not want their benedictions, however, because I am interested in the Supreme Personality of Godhead, who created everything in this material world. I am more interested in the Supreme Personality of Godhead than in all material benedictions
- I shall review all the Indian systems of philosophy also, from this angle of vision, so that this book will be very much interesting to the student class in the schools and the colleges
- I'll cite one story. It is very interesting story. If you go to India, you'll find one nice temple in Orissa. It is called the temple of "Witness-Gopala," Saksi-Gopala, Witness-Gopala. This Gopala was situated in a temple at Vrndavana
- If anyone is interested to study the science of God, you'll find it in the Vedic literature, how Krsna expands by His plenary portion in different names of God
- If we are at all interested in reaching that supreme abode, the process, as indicated here (in BG 8.22), is bhakti. Bhaktya means devotional service, submission to the Supreme Lord. The root word for bhaktya is bhaj, which means - service
- In these days of cheap incarnations, it is very interesting to note the bodily symptoms found in an incarnation
- In this very interesting verse (SB 1.8.25), it is described that vipadah - calamities or dangers - are very good if such dangers and calamities remind us of Krsna
- Interested only in getting more and more money for their sons and grandsons, such foolish persons do not even know what their position is going to be in the next life. There are many incidents that illustrate this point
- It is best to keep faith in Sukadeva Goswami, because actually our only business is to go back to home, back to Godhead. So whether Sukadeva Goswami or the modern scientists are right or wrong, it is nothing interesting to us
- It is very interesting to note how this verse (in SB 7.13.29) points to the body's growth from the spirit soul. The modern materialistic scientist thinks that life grows from matter, but actually the fact is that matter grows from life
- O my Lord, those whose hearts are bewildered by the influence of lust, greed, envy and illusion are interested only in false hearth and home in this world created by Your maya. Attached to home, wife and children, they wander in this material world
- One who cannot see atma-tattva, the science of soul, they are busy only in this material body. Grhesu grha-medhinam. So grhamedhi and grhastha. Grhastha is good. Grhastha is interested in atma-tattva
- Satam gatih, the path of the eternal, is very interesting to persons who are after liberation, and His Lordship Kapila began to speak about that path
- Simply travelling and preaching, and infiltrating the schools where young boys and girls are interested to learn something which will satisfy them. In both activities you may distribute many of our literatures, and that will please me very much
- Srila Visvanatha Cakravarti Thakura has explained these words (durvinita) in a very interesting way as they can be interpreted from the side of Sarasvati, the mother of learning
- The comparison made here (in CC Madhya 20.384) is very interesting. Krsna does not grow like an ordinary human being, even though He exhibits His pastimes of childhood, boyhood and pre-youth
- The dealings of Lord Krsna and Bhismadeva on the Battlefield of Kuruksetra are interesting because the activities of Lord Sri Krsna appeared to be partial to Arjuna and at enmity with Bhismadeva
- The great sage Narayana continued, "In this meeting, all the great sages and brahmacaris very elaborately discussed the point about which you have asked Me, and their discussion was very interesting"
- The meeting of Aniruddha and Usa, which caused a great fight between Lord Krsna and Lord Siva, is very mysterious and interesting. Maharaja Pariksit was eager to hear the whole story from Sukadeva Gosvami, and thus Sukadeva narrated it
- The original purpose of the text must be maintained. No obscure meaning should be screwed out of it, yet it should be presented in an interesting manner for the understanding of the audience. This is called realization
- The particular mention (in SB 4.29.55) of anganasramam asattama-yutha-gatham is very interesting
- The story of King Paundraka is very interesting because it proves that there have always been many rascals and fools who have considered themselves God
- The story of the Battle of Kuruksetra may be interesting for the mass of people, but to a person like Vidura, who is highly advanced in devotional service, only krsna-katha and that which is dovetailed with krsna-katha is interesting
- The subject matters of physics, chemistry, mathematics, astronomy, time and space dealt with in the above verses of Srimad-Bhagavatam are certainly very interesting to students of the particular subject
- There are many stories. One of them I am citing. It is very interesting. Visvamitra Muni. Visvamitra Muni, he was a great king, ksatriya, but his priest, Vasistha Muni, he had great spiritual power. So he renounced his kingdom. He wanted to advance
- There is a very nice interesting story that the big Prime Minister Gladstone...
- There is an interesting story of a hunter and Devarsi Narada
- There is an interesting story of a poor boy who was a student in school. During an annual Father's Day ceremony, the teacher requested the students to give some kind of a contribution
- This Narada Muni's history is very interesting, that he was not educated, a boy, and not coming from cultured family - maidservant's son. The only qualification was that nirupito balaka eva yoginam. He was engaged as a boy servant to the yogis
- To see to this (that one's material means of livelihood, material reputation, sense gratification and economic development must continue properly) is the first duty of a man who is a householder, especially one who is interested in material affairs
- We have got so many books, so many newspapers, so many magazines, we hear and read. But we are not interested in hearing Bhagavad-gita or Srimad-Bhagavatam, where atma-tattvam, the science of soul, is described
- We praise a beautiful woman for her body, but that same body, when bereft of a spirit soul, is no longer interesting to any lusty man
- Whether Sukadeva Goswami or the modern scientists are right or wrong, it is nothing interesting to us. We want to go back to home, back to Godhead