Subcategories Pages in category
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Krsna's Eternality"
The following 165 pages are in this category, out of 165 total.
- A devotee is simply interested in the supreme eternal, Sri Krsna. The Supreme Lord is the supreme leader of the nityas, the eternal living entities. We are all nityas, eternal, and Krsna guides and plays with us
- According to Lord Krsna in the Bhagavad-gita (BG 15.7): The living entities in this conditioned world are My eternal fragmental parts. Due to conditioned life, they are struggling very hard with the six senses, which include the mind
- Advanced devotees prefer to reside at Radha-kunda because this place is the site of many memories of the eternal loving affairs between Krsna and Radharani
- After His killing of Putana is manifested in this universe, it is next manifested in another universe. Thus all the pastimes of Krsna are eternally existing both in the original Goloka Vrndavana planet and in the material universes
- Agnideva presented this weapon (Sudarsana) to Krsna in the same way that Rukmini was given by Maharaja Rukma to the Lord. The Lord accepts such presentations from His devotees, even though such presentations are eternally His property
- All the pastimes of Krsna are eternal, and this is confirmed in every scripture
- All the pastimes of the Lord are eternal, blissful and full of knowledge, just as the form of Krsna Himself is eternal, blissful and full of knowledge - sac-cid-ananda-vigraha - BS 5.1
- Although He (Krsna) appears in the same transcendental body and is Lord of the universe, it still appears that He takes His birth like an ordinary living entity. BG 1972 purports
- Although He is the supreme cause, the cause of all causes, He is still parama, transcendental, and His form is sac-cid-ananda, eternal, spiritual bliss. Krsna is the shelter of everything, and this is the verdict of all scripture
- Although Krsna is eternally living in Goloka Vrndavana, His transcendental abode, He is still present everywhere
- Although Kubja requested Krsna to remain with her for some days, Krsna politely impressed upon her that it was not possible for Him to stay. Krsna visits this material world occasionally, whereas His connection with the spiritual world is eternal
- An exhibition of His (Lord Krsna) internal potency is eternal, and therefore one should not conclude that the Yadus and Bhojas died in a drunken state in an ordinary fratricidal war. Sri Jiva Gosvami comments on these incidents as magical performances
- Ananda means the reservoir of all pleasure. The impersonalists are seeking to merge into the Brahman effulgence of eternity and knowledge, but the major portion of the absolute pleasure which is in Krsna is avoided by them
- Ananda-cin-maya-rasa means that His (Krsna's) body is a transcendental form of eternal bliss and knowledge. Krsna is always surrounded by different potencies, and therefore He is perfect and beautiful
- As far as His (Krsna's) bliss is concerned, His spiritual energy is manifested as the pleasure giving potency. His eternity is manifested as energy, and His knowledge is manifested as spiritual perfection
- As far as spiritual energy itself is concerned, it is exhibited in three forms because Krsna is a combination of eternity, bliss and knowledge
- As stated in Bhagavad-gita (BG 18.55), the S.P. of Godhead can only be partially known, and only by the process of devotional service to the Lord. Lord Brahma became aware that the Supreme Lord Krsna has many, many eternal, blissful forms of knowledge
- As the Lord says in Bhagavad-gita (BG 15.7): "The living entities in this conditioned world are My (Krsna's) eternal, fragmental parts. Due to conditioned life, they are struggling very hard with the six senses, which include the mind"
- As the result of this great silence, My dear wife (Rukmini), you have purchased Me (Krsna) for all time; I have come eternally under your control
- Because Krsna's appearance & disappearance are completely different from that of any ordinary, common living entity, it is evident that He is eternal, blissful knowledge by His internal potency & He is never contaminated by material nature. BG 1972 pur
- Because we cannot see what is going on in other universes, it is a little difficult for us to understand how Krsna is eternally manifesting His pastimes
- Being the Yogesvara, His (Krsna's) eternal form is spiritual, a combination of eternity, bliss and knowledge
- Best thing is take to this Krsna consciousness, kevalaya bhaktya, simply this understanding, that - Krsna is my eternal master; I am Krsna's eternal servant. So let us exchange our feelings of master and servant. Then I shall be perfect
- Bilvamangala Thakura said, "Under the shade of His (Krsna's) lotus feet, which are like desire trees, Jayasri (Radharani) enjoys the transcendental mellow of an eternal consort"
- Brahma said, "The material body is always full of threefold miseries, but Your body is sac-cid-ananda-vigraha: (BS 5.1) full of bliss, knowledge and eternality"
- Brahma said, "This temporary existence of the material world appears to be pleasing and dear on account of its having evolved from Your body, which is eternal and full of bliss and knowledge"
- Brahma said, "You (Krsna) are always eternal. Your appearance and disappearance are made possible by Your inconceivable energy just to give protection to the faithful devotees and to annihilate the faithless demons"
- Brahma said, "You are the original amrta (indestructible nectar of immortality). As confirmed in the Vedas, amrtam sasvatam brahma. Brahman is the eternal, the supreme origin of everything, who has no birth or death"
- Brahma's past, present and future is different from my past, present and future. But Krsna has no past, present and future. Therefore He's eternal
- By the grace of a bona fide spiritual master like Sukadeva Gosvami, it is quite possible to know everything of the superior energy of the Lord by which the Lord manifests His eternal name, quality, pastimes, paraphernalia and variegatedness
- Devaki said, "Such eternal forms (of Krsna's) are evercognizant and full of bliss; they are situated in transcendental goodness and are always engaged in different pastimes"
- Drona and Dhara, His (Krsna's) eternal father and mother, appeared on earth before Krsna as Nanda Maharaja and Yasoda
- During Lord Krsna's pastimes within this world, the sura-stri were to appear in different ways in different families to give pleasure to the Lord, just so that they would be fully trained before going to the eternal Goloka Vrndavana
- From the Gita we can clearly understand that the forms of the demigods and the form of the Supreme Lord are simultaneously existing and that Lord Krsna is sac-cid-ananda, eternal blissful knowledge. BG 1972 purports
- From Vedic literatures we understand that the Absolute Truth, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, eternally exists with His diverse energies. Caitanya appeared with full diverse energies, & they are five in number; therefore Caitanya is said to be Krsna
- God is called all-powerful, and in the verse quoted above (BG 7.26), His omnipotence is explained. Krsna has no birth, and He is eternal
- God is God eternally, and an ordinary living entity is eternally a part and parcel of God. God is one without a second, and the ordinary living entities are many without number. All such living entities are maintained by God Himself
- Govinda, Krsna, is the cause of all causes. He is the primal cause, and He is the very form of eternity, knowledge and bliss
- Guna indicates the unlimited transcendental qualities of Krsna, primarily His sac-cid-ananda form. In His transcendental blissful knowledge & eternity, He is fully perfect. His perfection is increased when He is controlled by the attention of His devotee
- He (Krsna) explained that all individual persons, including the Lord Himself, are eternal individuals; they were individuals in the past, they are individuals in the present, and they will continue to remain individuals in the future. BG 1972 purports
- He (Lord Krsna) is eternally a cowherd boy at Vrndavana, He is eternally the leader of the Battle of Kuruksetra, and He is eternally the opulent prince of Dvaraka and the lover of the damsels of Vrndavana
- Here we have got that taste of rasa in a perverted manner. But cinmaya-rasa means it continues. This Radha-Krsna with the gopis, they are enjoying, dancing, chanting. That is eternally; that is never stopped
- His (Krsna's) different potencies work in a perfect plan of natural sequence, and doing everything by the agency of His different potencies, He remains eternally the supreme independent
- His (Krsna's) eternal pastimes have no beginning or end, and one has to learn of them from the pure devotee only and not waste valuable time in so-called research work
- His (Krsna's) eyes appeared to spread like the petals of a lotus, and His smiling face exhibited the symbol of eternal peace and prosperity
- I (Krsna) shall now explain the knowable, knowing which you will taste the eternal. Brahman, the spirit, beginningless and subordinate to Me, lies beyond the cause and effect of this material world
- I am never manifest to the foolish and unintelligent. For them I am covered by My (Krsna's) eternal creative potency (maya); thus the deluded world knows Me not, who am unborn and infallible - BG 7.25
- I am never manifest to the foolish and unintelligent. For them I am covered by My eternal creative potency (yoga-maya); and so the deluded world knows Me not, who am unborn and infallible.
- I meditate upon that eternally effulgent Lord, who is directly and indirectly conscious of all manifestations and yet is fully independent - SB 1.1.1
- I offer my obeisances unto the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna, who is the eternal blissful form of knowledge - confirmed in the Vedic language. BG 1972 purports
- I therefore meditate upon Him, Lord Sri Krsna, who is eternally existent in the transcendental abode, which is forever free from the illusory representations of the material world. I meditate upon Him, for He is the Absolute Truth
- I therefore meditate upon lord Sri Krsna, who is eternally existent in the transcendental abode, which is forever free from the illusory representations of the material world. I meditate upon Him, for He is the Absolute Truth
- If we can transcend this interruption, we can take part in loving affairs similar to those of Krsna and Radharani. Our aim should therefore be to go back home, back to Krsna, because since Krsna is eternal, we shall there receive an eternal body
- If we wish to trace it (Bhagavad-gita) even further back, we find that Krsna spoke it earlier to the sun-god. Krsna is eternal, and consciousness of Krsna is also eternal. In this way KC should be approached. It should not simply be considered a theory
- In His (Krsna) blissful identity can be found His pleasure potency, and in His eternal identity He can be seen as the cause of everything. In His cognizant identity, He is the supreme knowledge
- In so many ways He (Krsna) is acting just like an ordinary man, but actually His body is sac-cid-ananda-vigraha-eternal bliss and knowledge absolute. This is confirmed in the Vedic language also (sac-cid-ananda-rupaya krsnaya). BG 1972 purports
- In Srimad-Bhagavatam (SB 10.14.32) it is stated that Maharaja Nanda and the cowherd men & inhabitants of Vrndavana are very fortunate because the Supreme Brahman, the Personality of Godhead, full of bliss, engages in His eternal pastimes as their friend
- In the Bhagavad-gita (BG 7.25) Lord Krsna states: I am never manifest to the foolish and unintelligent. For them I am covered by My internal potency (yogamaya), and so they do not know Me, who am unborn and infallible
- In the Brahma-samhita also it is said that although Krsna is eternally living in Goloka Vrndavana, His transcendental abode, He is still present everywhere, even within the atoms
- In the Brahma-samhita it is stated that Krsna's expansions are all complete in eternity, blissfulness and cognizance
- In the previous chapter (of CC Adi 2) it has been established that Krsna, the son of Vrajendra (the King of Vraja), is the SPG, with six opulences. He eternally enjoys transcendentally variegated opulences on His planet, which is known as Goloka
- In the Srimad-Bhagavatam (SB 10.14.7) there is this prayer by Brahma: "O Supreme Personality of Godhead, You are always expanding Your eternal potency, and therefore no one can understand You. BG 1972 purports
- It so appeared that Arjuna and the Lord were engaged in the Battle of Kuruksetra as the other party was also engaged, but factually the Lord was executing His mission of incarnation and association with His eternal friend Arjuna
- King Nrga said, "Nothing can be hidden from Your (Krsna's) eternal cognizance. Still, You have ordered me to explain my history, and I shall therefore narrate the full story"
- King Nrga said, "Your (Krsna's) body is full of transcendental bliss & knowledge, & You are eternal. You are the master of all mystic powers; therefore You are known as Yogesvara. Kindly accept me as an insignificant particle of dust at Your lotus feet"
- Krishna is eternal, and we all living entities, being parts and parcels of Krishna, are also eternal. And the reciprocal exchange of love between the two eternals is called "eternal occupational duty" or Sanatan Dharma
- Krsna certainly has form, but His form, as stated before, is sac-cid-ananda-vigraha (Bs. 5.1), eternal, full of bliss, and full of knowledge. The attributes of His transcendental body are summarized by Lord Brahma in this way - Bs. 5.1
- Krsna continued, "It is My eternal principle that anyone who comes under My shelter must have all his desires fulfilled by My grace"
- Krsna has no past, present, or future. Therefore He is eternal. We have a past, present, and future because we change from one body to another
- Krsna is eternal, and His selection of a father and mother from among His devotees takes place eternally. Previously also, Devaki had been the Lord's mother and Vasudeva the Lord's father, and they were named Prsni and Sutapa
- Krsna is eternal, we are eternal, and our dealings with Krsna is also eternal. But sometimes it becomes interrupted by the maya, which is called svapna
- Krsna is eternally self-intelligent. Therefore His calling for Uddhava to give Him enlightenment is certainly astonishing
- Krsna is naturally attractive for all living beings because He is the chief eternal amongst all eternals. He alone is the maintainer of the many eternals
- Krsna is the cause of all causes. He is the primal cause, and He is the very form of eternal being, knowledge and bliss. BG 1972 Introduction
- Krsna is the father of all living beings. Therefore He is the original living being of all other living beings. He is the original eternal enjoyer amongst all other enjoyers. Therefore no one can be His begetting father, as the ignorant may think
- Krsna is the original source of creation and the ultimate rest after annihilation. Krsna is therefore the eternal cause of all causes. BG 1972 purports
- Krsna is the supreme eternal, and we are subordinate eternals. Krsna is the supreme living entity, and we are subordinate living entities
- Krsna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead, and we have several times explained that His body is not material, but is eternal, blissful knowledge. This kind of talk about Krsna will help one become a devotee. BG 1972 purports
- Krsna is transcendental, for He is always situated in His eternal internal potency. BG 1972 purports
- Krsna said, "My dear Indra, I stopped your sacrifice just to show you My causeless mercy and to remind you that I am your eternal master. I am the master not only of you but of all the other demigods as well"
- Krsna says in the Bhagavad-gita (BG 15.7): The living entities in this conditioned world are My eternal fragmental parts. Due to conditioned life, they are struggling very hard with the six senses, which include the mind
- Krsna says in the Bhagavad-gita (BG 7.25): I am never manifest to the foolish and unintelligent. For them I am covered by My eternal creative potency (yogamaya); and so the deluded world knows Me not, who am unborn and infallible
- Krsna says, "Prior to the cosmic creation, only I exist, and no phenomena exist, either gross, subtle or primordial. After creation, only I exist in everything, and after annihilation, only I remain eternally"
- Krsna should not be thought of as being alone but should be considered as eternally existing with all His manifestations, as described by Ramanujacarya
- Krsna states in the Bhagavad-gita (BG 15.7): The living entities in this conditioned world are My eternal fragmental parts. Due to conditioned life, they are struggling very hard with the six senses, which include the mind
- Krsna's pastimes are eternal, and when He descends, He comes with His associates
- Krsna’s hand, as well as the breasts of the gopis, are eternally auspicious; therefore when they combined, both of them became spiritually enhanced
- Krsna’s pastimes are manifested before fourteen Manus expire. Although it is a little difficult to understand the eternal pastimes of Krsna in this way, we must accept the verdict of the Vedic literatures
- Krsna’s pastimes in Vraja are eternal, like His other activities in Goloka Vrndavana. Vraja is a confidential part of Goloka Vrndavana
- Kunti therefore addresses Krsna as eternal (manye tvam kalam). And because He is eternal, He is the full controller (isanam). By Krsna's extraordinary behavior, Kunti could understand that Krsna is eternal and that Krsna is the supreme controller
- Lord Caitanya establishes that Krsna is sac-cid-ananda-vigraha (BS 5.1), the form of eternity, knowledge and bliss, and that He is always engaged in His transcendental pastimes in which there is all spiritual variegatedness
- Lord Krsna did not wish to detract from His relationship with Vasudeva as father and son; therefore in the very beginning of His reply He accepted the fact that He is the eternal son of Vasudeva and that Vasudeva is the eternal father of Krsna
- Lord Krsna is detached from the variegatedness of the inferior nature, but He is in eternal, blissful enjoyment of the spiritual nature, or His internal potency
- Lord Krsna tells Uddhava, "My dear friend, if someone offers Me the best thing in his possession, or anything which is very pleasing to him, he will be eternally benefitted"
- Lord Krsna, as the eternal son of Yasodamayi, is always present in Vrndavana
- Lord Krsna, the son of the King of Vraja, is the Supreme Lord. He eternally enjoys transcendental pastimes in His eternal abode, Goloka, which includes Vrajadhama
- Nalakuvara & Manigriva said: You (Krsna) are the original provider of the life, body and senses of all living entities. You are the eternal God, Lord Visnu, who is all-pervading, the imperishable controller of everything, and You are eternal time
- Narada Muni said, "Although You (Krsna) are unaffected by all these activities, You are the supreme controller eternally"
- Narada Muni said, "You (Krsna) have taken birth in the Yadu dynasty, or the Vrsni dynasty. Your advent on the surface of the earth in Your original form of eternal blissful knowledge is Your own pastime"
- Not only Krsna's body, anyone who lives in the spiritual world, his body is spiritual body, and spiritual body means sac, cit, ananda. Sat means eternal. Spiritual body never annihilates. The material body annihilates
- O my Lord, Your eternal Self is never divided by the influence of time, and there is no limitation to Your perfect knowledge
- Of course, Krsna also appeared as the son of Devaki on this earth. How Krsna remained the same Supreme Personality of Godhead, the eternal, original person, is very difficult for an ordinary man to understand. BG 1972 purports
- One cowherd boy said, "Krsna killed the Putana demon exactly as eternal time kills a living creature in due course"
- Our consciousness is eternally Krsna consciousness because we are part and parcel of Krsna eternally. This is asserted in the Fifteenth Chapter of Bhagavad-gita - 15.7
- Prahlada Maharaj says, "My dear friends, as soon as pure devotees of Lord Krsna hear of the transcendental pastimes of the Lord, who is the eternal reservoir of pastimes, or hear about His transcendental qualities they become overpowered with jubilation
- Princes offered prayers to Krsna as follows: "O dear Lord Krsna, O eternal Deity of transcendental bliss and knowledge, You are imperishable, and we offer our respectful obeisances unto Your lotus feet"
- Princes offered prayers to Krsna, "Foolish persons think that their material possessions will give them protection; engaged in sense gratification, they falsely accept this material world as a place of eternal enjoyment"
- Ramananda Raya said that without attaining siddha-deha, one can neither become an associate of the damsels nor render service directly to the Personality of Godhead, Krsna, and His eternal consort Radharani
- Regardless of what one is, if one wants the association of Lord Krsna in the transcendental kingdom of God for eternity in blissful existence, one must hear about the pastimes of Lord Krsna and chant the maha-mantra
- Rukminidevi, replied, "My dear Draupadi, it is my eternal desire that life after life I be engaged in the service of Lord Krsna, who is the reservoir of all pleasure and beauty"
- Sages said, "Our dear Lord (Krsna), there is no end to Your unlimited knowledge. Your form is transcendental, eternally existing in full bliss and knowledge"
- Sankaracarya says (sutra 42): devotees think the Supreme Personality of Godhead Vasudeva, Sri Krsna, to be one, to be free from material qualities & to have a transcendental body full of bliss & eternal existence. He is the ultimate goal of the devotees
- Since all Krsna's pastimes are taking place continuously, at every moment some pastime is existing in one universe or another. Consequently these pastimes are called eternal by the Vedas and Puranas
- Since all these pastimes (Krsna's appearance, His boyhood activities, His youth) are present in one or another of the myriad universes at any given time, they are called eternal
- Since Krsna and His holy name are identical, the holy name is eternally pure and beyond material contamination. It is the Supreme Personality of Godhead as a transcendental vibration
- So our consciousness-originally clear, Krsna consciousness: "Krsna is my eternal master. I am eternal servant." This is real consciousness
- Sri Krsna has His eternal, blissful form that is full of knowledge, and all Vaisnava acaryas accept this. That is the proper understanding of the Absolute Truth
- Srutadeva said, "You (Krsna) remain far, far away from them. But for one who engages in Your devotional service and purifies his heart by constant chanting of Your holy name, You are very easily understood as his eternal, constant companion"
- The almighty Lord (Krsna) has His eternal transcendental abode where He is engaged in keeping surabhi cows. He is served by hundreds and thousands of goddesses of fortune
- The body is subjected to birth, death. The body is forgetful. The body is suffering old age. So this is not blissful body. But Krsna's body - just opposite. His body is blissful, full of knowledge, and eternal. So how can you compare with Krsna?
- The body of Krsna, the ocean of the eternal beauty of youth, can be seen to move in waves of beauty
- The brahmajyoti is sanatana, eternal, yet it is dependent on Krsna (brahmano hi pratisthaham). The Brahma-samhita states that the Lord is all-pervading
- The devotees know that although He (Krsna) appears amongst the animals, He is not an animal, nor a man, nor a rsi, nor a fish. He is eternally the Supreme Lord, in all circumstances
- The eternal position of Krsna is revealed in Bhagavad-gita. There Krsna said to Arjuna, "In the past, millions of years ago, I spoke this philosophy of Bhagavad-gita to the sun-god." Arjuna appeared not to believe this
- The gopis said, "O dear friend of the distressed, kindly place Your hand on our burning breasts as well as on our heads, because we have surrendered unto You (Krsna) as Your eternal maidservants"
- The gopis said, "You (Krsna) are the eternal husband, eternal son, eternal friend and eternal master, and one who enters into a relationship with You is eternally happy"
- The individual personality of the Supreme Absolute Truth is explained in SB 3.9.3-4: O Supreme Lord, the transcendental form which I am seeing is the embodiment of transcendental pleasure. It is eternal & devoid of the contamination of the material modes
- The living entities in this conditioned world are My eternal, fragmental parts. Due to conditioned life, they are struggling very hard with the six senses, which include the mind
- The living entities in this conditioned world are My eternal, fragmental parts. Due to conditioned life, they are struggling very hard with the six senses, which include the mind. BG 15.7 - 1972
- The Lord says in Bhagavad-gita (BG 15.7): The living entities in this conditioned world are My eternal, fragmental parts. Because of conditioned life, they are struggling very hard with the six senses, which include the mind
- The pastimes of Lord Krsna are continuously going on within both this material world and the spiritual world. In such pastimes, the Lord always thinks Himself the eternal son of mother Yasoda and father Nanda Maharaja
- The Personality of Godhead Sri Krsna, who is eternally an adolescent, is the primeval Lord, the source of all incarnations. He expands Himself in these six categories of forms to establish His supremacy throughout the universe
- The soul is eternal and blissful because part and parcel of Krsna, God, sac-cid-ananda, eternal, full of bliss, full of knowledge
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead is sac-cid-ananda-vigraha (BS 5.1); His form is completely spiritual, full of bliss and knowledge, and it is eternal
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna, has a spiritual body which is full of knowledge, eternity and bliss.” In this material world everyone’s body is just the opposite - temporary, full of ignorance and full of misery - BS 5.1
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna, who is the original Narayana and eternal friend of all living entities, thus worshiped the sage Narada according to Vedic regulative principles
- The supremely powerful Lord Krsna is manifest in five different potencies. Although He is one without a second, in order to serve five specific spiritual purposes, He is manifest in five ways. Such diversity is eternal and blissful
- The unborn Supreme Lord, Krsna, while maintaining His full personality, eternality, and imperishability, expands Himself into countless Visnu forms, jivas, and internal and external potencies
- Their (the gopis) thought is eternally absorbed in the lotus feet of Krsna. Great sages and we ourselves also try to be absorbed in meditation on the lotus feet of Krsna
- There is no parallel to His childhood pastimes as exhibited at Vrajabhumi, which are the prototypes of His eternal affairs in the original Krsnaloka described as the cintamani-dhama in the Brahma-samhita
- These transcendental qualities are as follows: 51) changeless; 52) all-cognizant; 53) ever-fresh; 54) sac-cid-ananda (possessing an eternal blissful body); 55) possessing all mystic perfection
- They (Krsna's expansions) are not conducted by the material energy; therefore they are not temporary. Anything conducted by the material energy is temporary, but everything executed by the spiritual energy is eternal
- This eternal creative potency, or yoga-maya, which obscures Krsna to the unintelligent, is dissolved by love. This is the verdict of Brahma-samhita: One who has developed love for Krsna can see Him within his heart twenty-four hours a day
- This material world is eternal in this sense: because it is Krsna's energy. If Krsna is eternal, His energy is also eternal. But the manifestation of this energy is temporary
- Thus Krsna is eternally engaged in His transcendental activities in Vrndavana with His friends, the cowherd boys and gopis, but sometimes He exhibits the extraordinary prowess of the Supreme Personality of Godhead by killing different types of demons
- Thus Krsna showed them (the inhabitants of Vindavana) the eternal, ever-existing spiritual sky, which is unlimited and full of knowledge
- To proceed in the direction of rehabilitation of our eternal relationship with Krsna is to adopt karma-yoga, the first step to such transcendental realization
- Uddhava knew perfectly well that Lord Krsna is eternally existent and can neither die nor disappear for good, yet he lamented for Lord Krsna. All these events are perfect arrangements to give perfection to His supreme glories. It is for enjoyment's sake
- Unless one thoroughly understands this superior or eternal energy of the Lord, it is not possible to leave the material energy, however one may theoretically speculate on the true nature of the Absolute Truth
- Vasudeva said, "As the earth is present in everything, so You (Krsna and Balarama) are present throughout this material manifestation as the Supersoul. You are the supreme cause of all causes, the eternal principle"
- Vrndavana is the transcendental place where Krsna enjoys His eternal pastimes as a boy, and it is considered the topmost sphere in all existence
- Vyasadeva explains: I meditate upon that eternally effulgent Lord, who is directly and indirectly conscious of all manifestations and yet is fully independent - SB 1.1.1
- We are eternal, we are many, and God is also eternal, but He is one. He is singular number. Not that all of us, we are God. That is nonsense
- We can actually understand Krsna, who is eternal, full of bliss and knowledge, simply by studying His words in Bhagavad-gita and Srimad-Bhagavatam. BG 1972 purports
- When Krsna walks near Govardhan Hill with these personal features, all the inhabitants of the heavenly planets, as well as the inhabitants of this earth, feel transcendental bliss and consider themselves the eternal servants of the Lord
- When Krsna, along with Bhima and Arjuna, went to challenge Jarasandha, He plainly told Jarasandha that He was the eternal Krsna, present along with two of the Pandavas
- When Lord Krsna was present in this material world to manifest His eternal pastimes of the transcendental realm of Goloka Vrndavana as an attraction for the people in general, He displayed a unique picture of subordination before His foster mother, Yasoda
- While He (krsna) is present in Goloka enjoying transcendental pleasure in the company of His eternal associates - the gopis, the cowherd boys - all over the creation His potencies are acting under His direction, without disturbing His eternal pastimes
- Who, then, will not reside at Radha-kunda and, in a spiritual body surcharged with ecstatic devotional feelings, render loving service to the divine couple Sri Sri Radha-Govinda, who perform Their astakaliya-lila, Their eternal eightfold daily pastimes
- You (Devaki) need not fear Kamsa, who has decided to be killed by the Lord. Your eternal son, Krsna, will be the protector of the entire Yadu dynasty - SB 10.2.41
- You are getting initiation in this auspicious day when Lord Krsna and Radharani, His eternal consort, is now being situated, er, established, installed, on this auspicious moment
- You have been taught to serve Krsna, and with Krsna we'll live eternally. Our life is eternal. A temporary disappearance of this body, it doesn't matter. Body is meant for disappearance. So live forever by serving Krsna